Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1PZcGuw3x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep posting more of them
you stopped on the other thread and im about to cum

more

bringing back my sister's big booty, damn

post her underwear

These 1st two pictures are from fb, will post the old-but-cold booty pictures she posted on her olddd tumblr account

www.rylie_ross.cammodels.com

1st tumblr pic of my sister's phat ass, 2 more to come :D

2nd one - she works in an office, so can you imagine an ass like that jiggling around you all day long? :o

gunna give the tumblr or what

more

Would have done happily but it's closed now :(

have grinded that ass?

No grinding unfortunately; however I spent a couple of minutes squeezing, tapping (to test the jiggle) and almost-motorboating dem cheeks when she was fully passed-out drunk

also, by 'almost-motorboating' i meant grabbing both ass cheeks and jiggling them today, it was ridiculous

should have licked her ass

The hypnotic jiggling was more than enough for me :P one moar screenshot!

like magic they are back

ok so what about this video then nigga

damn! more?

left or right?

Upskirt ftw

If she has an iPhone, have you ever tried hacking her iCloud? It should be easy for you.

interest?

omre

explain

more right?

fuck... love yoga pants on nice asses

Do you have kik?

not the same guy, just trying to get info on how to get into icloud accounts easy. but yes I do

Ive got some girls i wanna try thus with. Kik me. 96grega.

I am diamonds.

sadly all i could get

I mostly meant that it would be really easy because it's his sister, but post your kik and I'll message you

Damn, too bad there isn't more of those sweet asses. Thanks anyway user

Great ass

Some great feet in this pic. Any other feet bros around?

spydalock

heres some

found the video link :) - youtube.com/watch?v=V1PZcGuw3x4

bare in mind it's a couple of years old so the quality isn't amazing but it captures both the size and roundness of dat ass nicely :P basically, an old friend linked it to me months ago after asking me to double-check when it was actually my sister; watched it and the face pics edited in are her old fb profile pictures which is how i know it's definitely her

Her ass crack, a friend took this picture ages ago and sent it me lolol

Finally found quite possibly my favourite ass pic ever, straight from my sister's old tumblr account once again

srsly though, what would you do if you had a sister with a phat ass like mine who happens to post pictures of it on social media? i know i'm going to hell (and yes, face isn't great) but the fact that she edits her pics to highlight her ass is amazing lol

pic related, one of her cleavage from her fb lol

holy shit what an ass
let me meet her

if I could, I would sir :( i see it most days, especially she comes back home from the gym wearing ridiculous yoga pant - serious booty