I humilated this bitch for Sup Forums

I humilated this bitch for Sup Forums

Very nice vid indeed.

Too bad it will be removed forever in 100 downloads
mediafire.com/?zehxtakcadrvmck

there is nothing nice about her

ss

I would strip her naked, taking my time to sniff her panties, socks, and feet. Id lick her face and feet. Id strip naked myself and lie as close to her as possible, touching skin to skin. Id penetrate her vagina with my penis, but no thrusting. I would just leave it in her still and throbbing while i kissed her and held her. Then Id tie her up and put her in an adult diaper. Id leave her in the diaper until she had an accident in it. Id change her diaper and put her used diaper on myself. Then Id sit on her face while wearing her own used diaper and jerk off on her feet while calling her a pathetic diaper wearing slut. Mmmmmmm. Yeah, thatd be nice. Id probably piss all over her too.

Fine..

Holy shiiiiieeeettalso, full house checked

And some prefer fucking women, not animals you fucking zoophiliac

For What?

i can feel it. If I like the girl its awesome but if i dgaf i just fuck her as hard as i can and move on.

Perfection, am I right?

Wow anymore?

Either 2 or 3 Decembers ago.

A grill. Tits with timestamp ?

Yeah. Thats what im talking about

there is nothing nice about her

6 hours ago.

ty

And now we wait

Want to know what I would do to her/him/them? Ill be graphic.

Ass is big but its also flat. Bad shape overall.

I hate niggers just as much as any other guy but boy do i love a nice fat booty on a woman

She is perfect

those short wood boards

OP Not a FAG?

How's her ass?

Exorcism with your dick?

Dear God you're sexy as can be.

what is this, a post for ants ?

I once touched dicks with 2 friends. Apart form that I dont like men. Im told that that one act made me gay so there it is. My gay orgy. It was gay

Do people really think user will deliver? Because he won't. he won't release more vids

She has cloths on

Not even suspicious that the comments are posted after 1 minute

Lol, still adorable tho

Post Other Vid Or GTFO

Shes okay. I have a feeling shell love it though. Anyone want?

Thats pretty neat

GOTY

so like, you're just a fan of putting viruses in zip files and sending them out as though we're all retarded enough to open the shit?

It's a trap!

Virustotal: 16/54 detected trojan

People are dumb enough, this site is littered with underage idiots.

Nice try OP niiice try