Reply in this thread or this will happen to you

Reply in this thread or this will happen to you.

lol wtf is this?

hiroshima demonstration

Wut

ugh you nasty

I'm just curious to see what the webm was

G

Hernia
easy to fix

o

Owww

xfgdsfgfgdfgd

hurt-nia

Wow wtf happened?

Fuuuuuuuck

Replying

why

its a medical procedure, i cant remember the reason for it but hes had something installed into his gut.

Wtf is

Nigger

WTF

Playing it safe lady's

Eeh

Kek

muh dick

DAM

Wat

No pls

Piss off

Krang is that you ?

QUAID.. START THE REACTOR.

Medfag here. This is obviously fake! Your lower abdominal musculatur would prevent you from potatoe bag stomach.

It seems like a massive hernia where the abdominal wall muscle has huge opening in it and when he bears down it presses all of his intestines out of his body cavity into the skin sack.

Why

Is that chicken in stomach? I like chicken very.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NOOO

wat da fung

nice

cccc

wtf?

inb4 xeno

chec

Ayyy lmao

Is it a hernia?
Anyways im safe

ok then

Why do you have to do this?

holy jesus

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Y

y

what is that?

.....WHAT

wtf

oh

alright

here

no

Shit what is that

What the fuck did I just see

Dafuq

How about no

not even gonna take no chances here

I a a a

hoooryy sheeet

Fine

okay then

wut the fug

uio.

NO

fuck

nigga

that is one massive hernia.

Jesus fuck, what kind of hernia is that?

Im only guessing its a hernia because i wouldnt know what else it would fucking be.

Owen

LUL

Demo

kek

i cant even watch it

Fuk

lost a friend to this

big noodle

Wtf

>when you haven't vored anyone in the last 8 min

wat the hell is this

kek

Fuck

fugg

I'm scared

wtf?

is he forcing out all his guts through a hole in his muscles or something?

Yes daddy
I've replied

:(