Hi Sup Forums. I've never understood why people hate pedophilia so fucking bad. It's taboo...

Hi Sup Forums. I've never understood why people hate pedophilia so fucking bad. It's taboo, you cant speak it or people will shit bricks. Its so weird and I dont understand, and Im trying to.

If you say a girl is cute on a vid, you get called a pedophile and people say shit to you. Why is there such a immediate "fuck you and die" reaction, even if we're not hurting them and many of us would never consider it. I mean, it's like you cant be attracted to them at all, and I dont get why the anger is so quick.

When anger is quick like that, it feels like theres something obvious that everyone knows that I dont get.

It confuses me more because the internet usually hates children, so where does this sudden deep empathy and love come from? Sometimes, it feels like people are bullshitting about how strongly they feel about pedophilia...

Please explain to me, I hate children, feel normal about them but I don't really care for pedophilia. Change my viewpoint.

I think its because they are desperately trying to prove that they are moral and politically correct, they are definitely overreacting to make themselves look better to themselves and all of their normie friends

because you need to keep that degenerate shit to youself,
By promoting it, all you do is normalize it, which puts peoples children at risk from pedo scum who are a danger to kids.

Your selfish as fuck, nobody gives a fuck how you feel about it, go and fucking kill yourself if you dont like it.

Peoples children mean more to them than you will ever know, if you think for a second that we will conced to your fucking faggot fetishes then fuck you, i'd rather see you dead

The consensus is that pedophiles tend to kidnap, rape and kill children. Also, there's nothing wrong with saying a child is cute.

Thank you, that's what I needed to here. It's like a group work thing. People love their children so don't want shit to happen to them.

Personally i feel when someone gets super outrageous about it, they generally are a pedo themselves and want to hide it. Yesterday my friend said that a like 13-14 year old girl was gonna be pretty when she grew up, then my other friend whos like a 25 year old virgin neckbeard just blew up on him about hes sick and a pedo and just fucking terrible. But really he's the one whos most likely a pedo. He acts so awkward around kids and is always the first to white knight if someone calls them cute or pretty.

I wonder what the pedos of Sup Forums have to say about this.

I don't think thats what he meant, you can think a girl is cute without it being sexual in nature.
>pedo alert

OP here, this is how I felt as well. OK a girl is cute, but you defending here is even more suspicius as fuck. who cares im not hurting her.

hey, i commented a bit prematurely, and admittedly didnt read your last couple of lines, i just seen red, because i thought it was another one of "these posts"
so i apologize for being so salty.
It is basically, keep the enemy weak, attack it even when its dying, because if it gets strong one day then the consequences are unimaginable.

I didnt read the comment fully, I assumed it was another pedo bleating about why its alright for them to be pedos.

OP listen to this ^

because its wrong and ruins kids innocence and if something happens to them they get fucked up for life

Thats what the entire group basically said here. He always does this shit and over sexualizes anything about kids.
>Hey thats a pretty shirt you have there.
>OMG YOU'RE SICK SHES ONLY LIKE 15. FUCKING PEDO HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT.
I swear this is what he sounds like. Then im just like tyler, those teenagers are having more sex than you.

its not politically correct, thats' why

Sensitive PC liberals are ruining this country

Thanks dude I kinda get it now.

Wrong i called my friend a pedo, because of the behavior like you're exhibiting.

To add to this thread, what is it about kids that you pedos like?

I actually like it because its taboo, the same reason i like incest, I can just get horny to wrong things.

>desperately trying to prove that they are moral and politically correct
>It's like a group work thing.

These two points are the best illustrations as to why the hostile knee-jerk reaction to the very mention of pedophilia.

People are social animals, and questioning the current social norm of "don't fuck kids or you're a sicko" will evoke an response.

Questioning any social norm will get you into a world of shit usually.

Personally I find pedophilia on the "what the hell man?" level of weirdness, like foot fetishes or watersports.

dont try to analyze me user, I have a 3 year old daughter and nother on the way in 2 weeks, im a father.
Are you sayign that i'm exhibiting pedophillic behaviour because of my rage over this subject?

Because I could turn it back around on you, i could say that it takes on to know one, and that your projecting onto me using cliched psychology 101 shit.

If you didnt read my posts correctly, i said i didnt read the comment fully, It is of course ok to say a child is cute, my friends daughter is mega cute, not as cute as mine obviously :P

But with so many white knites and accusers around, it makes things awkward sometimes, have you ever been sat in the same room as a friend whos changing there toddlers nappy? that shit is awkward, you dont know where to look, you dont wanna look, but you dont wanna look away too much either. when everyones an accuser, everyone is defensive

fuck society man. if society has rules, it should make sense.

i agree, kids have terrible genital hygeine and would be shit in bed anyway, fuck even their fingersw are alwyas stricky and smell wierd, sometimes my daughter will sit and play with herself (as kids do) a couple of times she has touched my face a while later and i'm like "wtf, wash your fucking hands"

So true.

i didnt understand that comemnt at all, i'm tired, might just be me being autistic tbh

>Peoples children mean more to them than you will ever know
You got a completely wrong image of pedos. Imagine yourself how you are attracted to a woman/man. A pedo might be attracted to a child the same way.
Its not a fetish but a sexual orientation.
How do i know?
Because I want to be together with a girl, not only fuck

Its the mainly cuteness together with purity, curiousity and how they're all about fun for me.

If you wanna might know why we love little girls/adolscence ones, you could try read Lolita.
In gerneral they are just superior cute and lovely af. But this is just objective. Some have pretty strong feelings, because they can build up a strong relationship. But i don't know anything about this :c

dude, your not michael jackson, you had a childhood, so its your responisibility as an adult to put thos feelings in a box and bury it.

Your missing the point entirely, if we allow you free reign to express your desires, then pedophillia will be normalized to some degree, if that happens then much more dangerous pedos will feel more safe in their actions, thus putting children in danger.

Now, using your stupid pedo logic, you might say something like "aw i would never hurt a child, i'd only do it if its consentual", compltely missing the fact that a child will consent to anything practically, they have an inate behaviour to bow to authority, they can easily be manipulated into giving dubious consent. the danger is that the shame they will feel, having to tow this horrible secret with them their entire lives will inevitably fuck up there social development, which can fuck up there educational development, before you know it, you have destroyed a persons entire life.

And for what? so that you can satisfy your sexual desires? that makes you a selfish worthless piece of shit, nobody is going to conced your "right" to do that shit, just because of your fucking feels.

Add to that that its usually somebody elses child, and even if its your own, what gioves you any right at all to destroy a childs life just because you have to self entitled attitude towards getting some degenerate sex that you feel you deserve?

You have to remember, that as a pedophile, you beleive the wrong is beng done to you, and that others can be persuaded to think like you, but the reality is that your the fucked up one, and nobody will empathise with you.

Also, the greentext of my comment makes no snse to me, other than it seems like you are saying that despite wanting to fuck children you still want to care for them also?
what that line you greentexted menat was that people love their children in a way that you cannot understand, they would die for them

pedophiles misconstrue thoise strong feelings as sexual attration, when it is actually love.

Dude, we could read lolita ( a book?) but it would not make sense to us, we do not see it in the same way as you, we see pedophilia as an attack on our childrens wellbeing, whereas you see it as an outreach of love and compassion, it is wrong. your head is fucked up and because its yourhead, you dont realise it, you cannot fathom why other people would react the way they do, all you know is how they react, not why, but from your viewpoint, you piece together the information and arrive at the wrong answer. your brain thinks differently.

I greentexted your comment because pedos love children, which you seem unable to understand...

Sex is not everything, I would be very much fine just being able to be together with a little kid without getting strange looks

If sex with kids was legal there would be rape, of course there would. Kids as well as adults get raped as we speak and that is despicable. But I doubt child rape would increase this.
Usually rape happens if somebody is very sexually frustrated so they take what they need. If pedos were allowed to be together and have consensual sex with kids there would be far less frustration.

Damn I can't english right now.
I hope this shit makes sense.

your not understanding this,

For a second i thought that what you were describing was just the burning desire to be a father, its similar to what you described, but that last line smahed that illusion completely.

You cannot be sure that sex with a child is consentual because they inately conform to the athoritative figue and are extremely impressionable.

You dont understand children, they do not want to have sex, when i wipe my daughter she gets shy and embarrassed, she does not want me to see her private bits, but she accepts that i need to clean her.

If you take it to the next level and start fucking them, then they carry that shame all of their lives, it ruins them socially, and that leads to a domino effect of mal adjustment, it basically wrecks their lives. just look at children who got molested and grew up, they are all fucked up mostly.

You claim to love children, but if you would disregard their feelings and wreck their lives to satisfy you sick fucking desire to "be with them" (note that you said you would be happy not fucking them, then advocated for sex with them to be normalized) then you DO NOT love children, you just want to fuck them.

continued, comment too long:

I knew i wouldnt be able to convince you, your brain is wired up differently, your mentally ill. it is impossible that you can conceive of my viewpoint, no matter how clearly i spell it out for you. you lack a certain ability to empathize, empathy is the ability to understand another perons feelings and thinking, it is why most of us are not cruel, we can understand what it might feel like to be in the position of the person or animal receivign the cruelty. what you lack in that department is the reason why you cannot understand the emotional damage you want to inflict on chiuldren. to substitute this, your mind paints a picture of love and happiness in the child, which is probably what you beleive the child is feeling, because that is what you want the child to feel,but you cannot properly comprehend the shame and damage you would actually cause them

it does make sense, but it is coming from a place of misunderstanding.

I'm trying to get the message across to you, that is why i've avoided the hatred and swearing, it is important to me as a father that you understand this.

kys fucking pedo

Any pedophiles out there want to fight me? I'm 6'4 252lbs purple belt in judo. I will seriously fly to any of you on my own dime and fight you in the airport parking lot.

im a brown belt in wearing jeans, i'd fight along side you

I tell you a bit bout myself. Im a guy in my twenties. Was raped by a teacher 2 times when I was 11. Since it happened I had anorexia, addictions , anxiety and 1 suicide attempt. It destroyed my life. I still have nightmares and can't work, still flashbacks. Imma mental retard now. So don't take this subject light. I will never recover.

I did not advocate sex with children, I wrote that in answer to

>if we allow you free reign to express your desires, then pedophillia will be normalized to some degree, if that happens then much more dangerous pedos will feel more safe in their actions, thus putting children in danger

Your daughter gets shy and emberassed because society teaches her that her genitalia are never to be shown to others.
Once she knows how to masturbate, she will masturbate.
Once you teach her sex she will try to have sex.

Also I won't let some random user tell me if I love someone or not, so lets drop that.

We would crush them all

Sounds to me like you are just making excuses to yourself because you are comfortable and enjoy living on other peoples money doing nothing.

I never say this but I hope your children in the future will get raped, After that you know the struggle

Alright druggie. I guess I were correct judging by your reaction. Lowlife.

>if you think for a second that we will conced to your fucking faggot fetishes then fuck you
They said the same thing about the gays in the 1950's.

We will have our day eventually. After the transexuals we will be the next one to be normalized.

If I catch you you die : )

that greentext was me also.

My daughter is 2, society has not taught her that yet. it was a surprise to me to find that she was embarrassed by it too tbh, but there you go.

yeah, i'd rather not talk too much about what my daughters sex life is going to be, but your right, one day she will masturbate and have sex, but at that point she will no longer be a 2 year old, she will be a teenager going through puberty, a huge difference.

I will not teach her how to have sex, that is not my job as a father you sick fuck, it will be my job to advise on safe sex and safety in general, but not to show her how to do it. your a degenerate fuckign cunt if you think thats what fatherhood is, just waiting to show her the ropes on day, i cant beleive that you think this.

You know something user, you wont let me tell you if you love someone or not? well stop me then.

I'm telling you that i've had enough of you, your a lost cause, you cannot understand and you don't want to. your nothing but a sick pedo piece of fucking trash, society hates you and you know it, your only open here because you can hide behind anonymity.

Loving a child is not about disregarding their entire life or feelings just to satisfy your disgusting selfish desires.

Your a selfish fucking bastard, your cunt of a mother should have aborted you, i hope the law cathes up with you for your sick fucking tor habits, and i hope you get shanked to death in prison. your scum, worthless, better off dead, a danger to children, you do not love children, you cannot comprehend love, your heart is black.

Perhaps you will die in a well ventilated housefire one day, well ventilated so that you do not die of asphyxiation in your sleep, you do not deserve it, rather I want you to die screaming, trapped, with zero dignity, in extreme pain, as you writhe around on your bedroom floor beside your laptop, defecating yourself as you lose control of your bodily functions, pissing yourself in extreme terror.
I hate you

And then you get 35 to life in prison for the murder of an innocent person.

that would be awesome :) we would be heros

Even if it would be normalised in western society I doubt it will happen in your lifetime, so jokes on you faggot. You will rot in the ground before you see the day.

sorry user, but thanks for sharing, maybe this pedo cunt might almost get a glimmer of understanding.

you will die first, your not like the faggots, or the tannies, they arent hurting anyone. they are often good people, except the sjw variety

It has been normalized in other societies at other times. And in the age of information it only makes it easier to access the materials, spread ideas, and to hopefully normalize the idea that we didn't get a fucking choice in our sexuality, and that it is unethical for a society to demonize people for how they were born.

Can we all agree that lolifags are pedos pretending not to be? I mean come on its so obvious they are pedos and that they are either liers or delusional.

that's usually because you are not in a proper relationship so your sexual drive is making you look at children or relatives who you believe you can dominate to fulfil your wishes.

people hate pedos because whatever they claim, it is not equal consent. even if the child says yes it is because they are giving way to an adult, not because they really want to have sex.

>cant beleive that you think this.
I don't.
Don't take everything literally, holy shit.

Thats also the point at which point it was tl;dr for me.
Flying over the wall of text, it seems to be just a bunch of insults anyway.

I'm out.

>they arent hurting anyone. they are often good people
And so are the majority of people with pedophilia. There are gay and transexual rapists, just as there are pedophilic ones. Yet there is no reason that we should not have to fear for our lives because of the way we were born.

>innocent
>pedophile
the only innocent ones here are the victims, society would not agree with you, society would label the murderer as a hero, the murderer would likely get let off with a minimum sentence and the charges would be dropped to manslaughter.

The police would be in no hurry to pin the blame on the killer. the media would crucify your legacy

That isn't even a question. Of course they are. That is just the only acceptable medium for them to release their desires though. I speculate about 50% of the people who visit Sup Forums have pedophilic inclinations.

ofc i mean anyone with a brain can see this

you read it,

You do think that though, i can tell by your inability to understand my point that your brain is wired differently. this is yet another example of you having a lack of empathic skills, you cannot uderstand my thought process, and you did not notice that I realized you were different.

You think that your lie will change my opinion, thats is because you are unable to understand what i'm thinking, but you think you can.

I don't think you understand the judicial system mate. The only acceptable way to kill another human in the USA is if you were "standing your ground". Hunting down functional members of society will get you thrown in jail.

I don't believe that to be true. I've had to both read and analyze the book for an English paper in uni, and I understand the way it's written. I am by no means a pedophile or have any desire for it, but the books written in such an odd way that you don't even realize who he's referring to.

Granted, pedophiles know exactly what their sexual desires are directed towards, Lolita is never referred to as "little girl", "young", "underage", so when he goes on about her long brown hair, her gentle touch, etc, you're picturing this woman until you realize who he's taking about. It's literally Nabokov's way of saying everyone's a little fucked up.

Makes you wonder what the real % of pedos are considering the majority is hidden. Scary.

good bye pedo, i hope you get killed on day

if you had a child you would understand

i never said you wouldnt get thrown in jail, i said that leniency is a distinct possibility if you kill a pedo

There has been plent of precendence in this matter, look it up

ive never read it, thats very clever.

But i stil beleive my arguments to be based in reality even if they are hateful and arrogant

truth

I recently earned my red beam in light sabers

I'm not endorsing pedophilia in any way, simply defending a book I spent hours analyzing.

Brooke Shields Calvin Klein Ad 1980
Brooke Shields was under Rage
Calvin Klein PAID her to 'do it'
> Standard commercialism in the 1980s

Higher than you think. Just look at how sexualized children's clothing has become in the past decade.

Come get me 12618 W Seneca Dr., Sun City West, Arizona. I dare yah.

If it's just your word that you killed a person because you thought they were a pedo, you would get no leniency. Even if you killed a known pedo you would still face minimum sentencing laws because civilian "vigilante justice" isn't recognized by most nation's laws. What I'm saying is that it isn't worth it to kill people you think are pedos because justice is always on the side of the victim... as long as you're not black that is.

Considering her first nude sceens were done at the age of 9 - full body, long running nude scenes, mind you, not a little flash - it's not a fucking surprise.

Based on the percentage of pedophiles from surveys and taking in to account the fact that most people probably would not admit to being it in a survey it is more likely than not that everyone has a relative that is a pedophile. So if you love most of your relatives odds are you love a pedophile. Keep in mind that the vast majority of them would never act on their attraction to them. The big percentage is backed up by studies that indicate that it is a biological flaw that affects the part of the brain that decides how you find someone attractive, this part of thr brain makes pedophiles attracted to childrens faces as well as the norm of mature faces. Pedos that act on this impulse are the same as people with homicidal tendencies that act on them though and needs to be executed.

>Pedo thread
>exxxtrasmall.com ad
Well done, Sup Forums

this thread is dying

Uhm.. No. Just no.

lol k

I find this mostly agreeable.

>Based on the percentage of pedophiles from surveys and taking in to account the fact that most people probably would not admit to being it in a survey it is more likely than not that everyone has a relative that is a pedophile

I stopped reading after this. Fucking pedo tl;dr

If you are a pedophile in America and you tell ANYONE welcome to the sexual predator registry. It makes sense that everybody in their right mind would put as much distance between themselves and the literal end of their lives as possible

Can't accept the truth eh? I bet you're also one of the ones who says "Not my President"

so is someone gonna an hero in this thread or should this thread die

>as long as you're with a woman who can vouch for you

Waiting for to an hero because of realizing they are more likely than not related to a pedo.

Jimmies rustled

Lmao yea sure I'm not a pedophile but if your willing to drop work and spend hundreds of dollars to fight a stranger I'll meet you at JFK tool

Fucking this

Same goes for nazis I guess. You only need a few bad people with a good concept to ruin its reputation.

I can't defend child abuse images, calling it child pornography implies that it's just another type of porn which it is not, but there is a huge amount of hypocrisy around children, there are child fashion shows, dance shows, beauty pageants etc, and the modelling world calls 9yr old Kristina Pimenova the most beautiful girl in the world, it's all fucked up.

Well first of all,being gay or a tranny is not bad because you are doing shit with your own body,"i want to dress like a girl" or "i like to fuck people of the same gender as me"it's not the same thing as "i like to fuck children that can't consent"
And anyways if you ever touch my kid i will break your fucking jaw,and that's what every parent would do,so keep dreaming on faggot,you will never be able to legally rape a kid

Sex with anyone under 14 or 15 is weird as a fucking adult. I can seem more the argument that 15 and above are already fully developed and ready to fuck. But 12 11 9 year olds?? Sorry that's fucking weird if your sexually attracted to a 9 year old. They can barely spell or do math properly yet.

i could do multiplication and division at 9, good enough

hey lets fuc

Sounds to me like the real problem here is just shame.

Kids wear clothes from a very young age. why? Because shame is the most important first lesson most kids learn.

The whole concept is based on social constructs which are ingrained in humans (as we are social animals) and the entire point is survival.

Our social constructs are to laws as shame is to a citizen's arrest. When we see someone doing something that breaks the social code, we shut that shit down by shaming. Not only because we're afraid of them, but also because it's self-affirming. If you're the one slinging the shame, especially as part of a group, you feel included, which is a universally positive feeling for humans without brain damage. And the shamed person also benefits by more clearly learning what is socially acceptable, so they too have the chance to feel inclusion.

Unfortunately, when we misanthropically shame people for things thy have no control over (their sexual orientation, preferences, heritage, etc.) the only outcome is alienation.

Btw if you don't think alienating losers, pedos, or darkies is a big deal then consider the swell of mass murders in the past decade and a half coinciding with our increasingly shame-based culture. Not a landwhale, just sayin.

too old