In class

>in class
>blonde chick starts putting her leg on my chair
> put my leg down
>she moves her leg, starts snap chatting pictures of me all of class
>I end up flicking her camera off
Seriously, what the fuck are dumb blondes logic? I'm not mad she moved her leg what so ever, but the fact she started taking pictures of me? What the fuck

>dumb blonde logic

Anyone have some good dumb blonde logic to share?

she was flirting with you retard

this better be bait.

If not you're the most blind and retarded person alive

3/10 bait

I FUCKING HATE PICTURES

How is taking constant pictures of someone on snapchat flirting? She wasn't asking to do it, and I couldn't see what she was typing on the picture

That or snapchatting a friend saying watch how much I can mess with this virgin.

suck it up and get the pussy you faggot

I'm not a Virgin though, and yeah when she's secretly snap chatting pictures of me I don't think it's for the good

What do you say Sup Forums? Was she flirting or was she taking pictures of me for putting my leg down? Kinda like shunning?

look at it this way bro
you can either assume it was something positive, or something negative.
itll make your life nicer to assume it was something positive, so i say go with that.

Ya blew it OP
quit letting preconceived ideas get in the way of living a happy life.
I met my fiancee in a similar situation. did you even try talking to her and ask her what she was snapchatting??

Just grab her by the pussy; a safe, sure fire method given to us by our most honorable president-elect.

No man, I just don't get this type of flirting. Seriously, if you're interested in me, don't take pictures of me without asking me and not talk. Also once I put my leg down and you immediately move your leg after you tapping my chair and having your ass and tits directly pointed at me for 15 minutes and start taking pictures of me?

I just don't get this type of flirting. I'm not awkward. I'm quite the opposite.

Show your face OP, if you look like a fucking dork then she's making fun of you, if not, you can probably give her the dick

I rather not show my face on Sup Forums, but I'm considered attractive by women, but I've just got no confidence. It's the timing she started snap chatting pictures of me that made me get kinda pissed off. As soon as I put my leg down and they get in contact, she moves it

This is the type of blonde that could call anyone ugly and people around would agree with her though

Besides like Ronaldo or some shit

Well she obviously IS awkward.

I could see this as going either way, but by acting on incomplete information you are being the asshole.

>be me
>blonde female, decent looks, but socially retarded.
>crush walks into class, sits in front of me
>ohshit.jpg
>heard his dick is 9 inches, want to just ask him to take me but too awkward.
>while zoning out, staring at the back of his head in a trance, subconsciously put my feet up on his seat
>fuck fuck fuck he noticed, fuck!
>he turns around and gives me an angry look
>drop feet immediately. He looks mad but when our eyes meet I come instantly.
>start texting fat friend meg
>omg!! Ammon just looked at me! Should I talk to him??
>dumb fat bitch doesn't remember him, tells me to send a snap
>secretly try to take a snap but the fucking sfx goes off and he turns around again, this time flicking my camera off.
>he hates me for sure now
>leave class
>contemplate suicide

B/c even I can say Ronaldo is sexy as fuck as a straight male

She was flirting with you but your response was proper. Id probably do the same. As a matter of fact, after you let her down shell probably become even more interested in you (because you >broke the plan< you didnt pander to what she was expecting you to do, girls are that fucking stupid) annoying in struggle for your attention. Girls are that autistic, cowardly and stupid, the sooner you accept it the easier your life. She will do most stupid and illogic shit just to make recognize her and make you ask her out, except she wont make the first open step no matter what.

And dont listen to most of the anons here. Theyre most likely boiling jealous because no girl ever showed such interest in them and these stupid cucks probably waste few hundreds dollars every weekend just to get some female attention. They would do any kind of shit just to see a glimpse of vagina.

Dont let female overcome you. Hold the control and make your own decisions and youre already more desired than freaking half of all these submissive orbiters.

It was a table with seats, and her seat was to the left of me and she rotates her seat and put her leg on my chair

Agree with this guy except your first bit describes all autismos, not just the female ones

Well shit I dunno then maybe she just has downs. What class you have with her? Special Ed?

She probably wanted to fuck you idiot.
Swing and a miss...

>Flicking
>12yo detected

She was probably just taking selfies and you are being a dick for no reason.

Selfies with camera directly pointed at me

OP, are you cute?

most phones have a camera on both sides of the phone.

This guy fucks

Either she likes you and you fucked it up.. or she doesn't and wanted to annoy you.

Either way you fucked it. Stop being such a sensitive bitch unless you want to live in a safe space all your life. Making other millennials look bad

>No man, I just don't get this type of flirting

Obviously not you fucking tard. She wants to fuck and you're getting mad at her methods instead, as if all women aren't fucking fools.

That's why this becomes your fault, because women are the dumbest, most killable people on the planet, you can't expect people so selfish to behave like normal people, because they're not normal people. They're as close to sub human you can possibly get, even America agrees a male Nigger is smarter than a woman.

"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate eachother."

Confirmed, OP is a retard.

Yes but she is what people consider a 10/10..

She's only as hot as other people tell her she is.

So she's so pretty that every guy is afraid to hit on her and she's lonely.

But you don't have it in you. You don't believe you're good enough, which means you aren't.

Women "value test" men like this all the time. She was basically testing OP's beta level. He failed.

The guys who hit on her are kind of weird

How should OP have reacted to put said female in her place?

Depends on how it happened. Asking her for her number right then and there then texting her childish things like asking her "Do you like me: yes or yes?" Females have the humor of children, it's very easy to amuse them. There's all kinds of ways.

That's one way.