Prove me wrong

prove me wrong

I can't.

replace ariel pink with john maus

john maus is objectively more intellectual than ariel

Very true

I talked to his girlfriend on Instagram today. She idolizes him more than we do. Called him "the most talented man alive".

She's also fucking hot

wait...charles? or geneva? I know geneva, they aren't dating anymore

Charles

yeah she's a babe, he deserves her for being a genius and surprisingly nice and funny guy

Agreed 100%

So what's the best song Ariel ever wrote?

Fixed

Crying or I Don't Need Enemies

This! John Maus is the true patrician choice.

ugh i posted in the wrong one

No thats ferraro if anything

So gross to know all these ferraro fans don't even know spencer clark

ok

>soundcloud above spotify
soundcloud is absolute trash and shouldnt even be there

But but, shitty amateur remixes

Spencer Clark is superior to him but this thread is about rock, which he doesn't do.

>fixed version

ITT: people who don't understand this meme

>putting the best artists (-Frankie Cosmos) on the first tier
s t u p i d

Round and round. People will say earlier stuff but this is objectively right answer. 2nd place goes to l'estat.

>what is a mem

that's a shitty meme

Honestly I feel like this meme is a good Sup Forums filter. Those that understand it are allowed to post on Sup Forums, those that don't (you) aren't allowed to browse Sup Forums

Why is intelligence subjected to dick measuring contests? If you people would realize that it doesn't matter what you have under the hood, your life is what you do with the car.

Thought experiment. There are 4 movies: Good highbrow movie, Bad highbrow movie, Good lowbrow movie, Bad lowbrow movie. Your life is a movie. It doesn't matter if you're a pathetic retard who watched the new Star Wars or a 6 million IQ . When you think about what's under the hood, you're worrying about something you can't change. If you're a loser that's the life you're in, if you're a genius you will die a genius. There's no reason to worry about your thinning hair, small dick, big ears, sub-6-foot stature, etc. If you're thinking about how shit your life is, your life is worse for thinking at no gain.

10/10

>azns are better meme

fuckin weebs

kek

Plastic raincoats in the pig parade

OK Sup Forums YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED

ever since world peace: no

It would be fine if you didn't include a Reddit logo next to Tame Impala. You do realize this site is times and times over worse than fucking Reddit, right?

Explain.

Objective truth

John mau5

Y-you can feel my hormone tits any time

noice