>Massive Attack
>Chemical Brothers

Lmao wrong

Nope

don't try to contradict me on this motherfuckers

Stop being contrarian

yup

To who? RYM?

Go ask /bleep/ what's the best Prodigy and Chemicals and they'll agree, so does Scaruffi.

I've been revisiting Korn a lot lately, this have to do as of now

>using /bleep/ and Scaruffi as a reliable source for anything

Top Kek fucking idiot

So who then? Who am I being contrarian to?

/bleep/ here.
Nigga fuck you, both prodigy's and chemical's best albums are their second ones.
Also mezzanine is infinitely better than blue lines.

Sup Forums

Every 00s indie rock band

lol a board whose collective music taste is no better than leddit, kys

Portugal. The Man has to be one of the worst band names I have ever heard. The fact that the band has nothing to do with Portugal is only the least of this names problems. What does "Portugal. The Man" even mean? It's not like all good band names have to mean something, but "Portugal. The Man" not only has a bewildering meaning, it doesn't even sound that cool. "Arcade Fire" might not really mean anything relevant to the band, but the words "Arcade Fire" present some pretty cool imagery, and so that is really all the band name needs.

Absolutely nothing special comes to mind upon hearing the words "Portugal. The Man". Is the band trying to give us two totally different ideas here? Like, here's Portugal the country. And then here's some man? It's as if the band couldn't decide between naming themselves "Portugal" or "The Man" so they just said "ahh fuck it, let's combine the two names". And then, against all reason and common sense, they fucking did it.

Is there some man named "Portugal"? Is that who this band is named after? Is the "The Man" part to distinguish the man from the country of the same name? "Portugal" isn't even a real name for a person. And even if it was, and even if "Portugal. The Man" is named after some guy named "Portugal", the band fucked up big time with the punctuation. If all those things are true, the band name should read "Portugal: The Man". You see that? That's a colon. The band name doesn't need a period. The band name just looks stupid with that random misplaced period. The correct punctuation should be a colon, and that's only the case if the band name really is referring to some guy named Portugal. But the band name is never clear. The band name is vague, it sounds stupid, and they fucked up the punctuation. I hate that band name.

Best answer ITT

Hymns was 90% ass

contrarian jerks

all of their debuts are arguably their best. that's good enough. stop being so disagreeable and unpleasant

I mean, "It's So Easy" !

Except their debut was Lies

No way. Their first album is a Mars Volta wannabe album. Censored Colors is by far their best album, with Satanic Satanists and In The Mountain, In the Cloud being pretty decent rock albums.

Do you mean Exmil or Money Store?
I don't think either one is their best work, but I'm curious.

>debut album

and btw it was "Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide" not "Lies"

80s offspring was GOAT, their demos are probably the best thing they ever released.
true especially prodigy

>audophiles
>listening to fucking Korn
lmao

just getting this one out of the way

ofc this is their best work

California
Agree. Am I the only one that thinkt that "Settle For Nothing" kind of ruins this album?

Censored Colors was great don't get me wrong but their debut was fantastic. Bad Bad Levi Brown, Kill Me The King, Waiter, Chicago, Gold Fronts, Elephants, Horse Warming Party. All but like two of the tracks are 10/10.

It sounds great, wish I could needledrop but my internet's capped to the max. I bought Sony PS-HX500 and been playing with it for a while now

all their albums are equally terrible

Holy fucking shit dude

heck yes. Title track disintegrates my mind everytime

Almost every rapper.

think tank is their only other memorable album

This is their only album worth listening to faggot

Wu