Why are niggers so over represented in the media ?

why are niggers so over represented in the media ?

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html
censusviewer.com/2012/07/african-american-population-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Look I am racist on the internet mommy

Get fucked you disgusting edgy little bitch

I love how the rest of the country calls the South evil racists, but they don't have to live with the niggers...(see OP map).

Because controversial topics sell ad revenue.

i wasn't asking you

Because they cry the loudest.

> (((the media)))

... is this bait?

I think the "evil racist" thing came from years of slavery and racism

>Black or African American Population
>Black
>OR
>African American

Why doth you repeat yourself?

You miss my point entirely; it's easy to say you aren't "racist" when you don't have any niggers around.

cuz sum niggas b like " nigga , i'm black , i ain't no african uhmerican. i ain't never been to no africa "

What if they have Jamaican origins, or south American?

/thread

to the lib fags that are but hurt over the new president because of white people. i think it's another race to blame.

>forgot pic lol

Gee I wonder who's behind this...

I second this.

jews own the media

yes this why people who don't have to put up with them everyday will never understand ,and will look at them as normal people . idk , maybe the jigs up north ARE different, but i doubt it

It makes white liberals feel good to push ghetto culture on middle America.
Even more of an imbalance is the sheer amount of faggotry you see in the media. One poll said Americans thought, based on what they'd seen in the media, that 25% of Americans are gay. It's more like 2%.

I thought convicted felons weren't allowed to vote though

what your pic shows is what everyone understands, which is that liberals don't live around the nignogs they worship, and people who do live around them aren't liberal.

#triggered #hamilton #blm #handsupdontshoot

are northern/western nigs not as uppity as southern ones ?

idk much about that hamilton show , please explain

wait...

doesn't this map show percentage of population in rRURAL areas across the united states?

most blacks live in the major cities

somebody get a map of city nigger so we can compare

city niggers vs rural niggers

>mfw blacks only make up

Here ya go; it's a huge file so give it a few seconds.

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html

>nice try

wow das nice mang

wats the green color mean? and red?

are blue areas small nigger habitats and green are very small and red are majorly condensed nigger habitats?

holy shit look at detroit

Fine, be a pussy and remain ignorant.

>:O

and just think...Detroit was the center of the world for decades until libs took it over and gave it to them niggers

This map shows the population size and density of African American citizens in the United States. Each dot in the image represents one person of the entire United States population. The brighter areas on the map represent a higher density of African American citizens. As you can see from the image, the majority of the African American population is located in the south eastern area of the United States. The number of African Americans in the United States as indicated by the 2010 Census is 39,310,817, or approximately 13% of the US population in 2010.

goddamn niggers

whered you get that image?

i want to sort by turkish trannies with huge dicks if thats possible

it's a heat map of black population density

censusviewer.com/2012/07/african-american-population-in-the-united-states/