I turn 18 in an hour, guys. I'm so fucking excited...

I turn 18 in an hour, guys. I'm so fucking excited. We're going to have strawberry and blueberry sauce with shortcake bread this year.

Any advice for entering adulthood?

i turned 18 on oct 29th i cant fuck any of the girls in my school anymore. it sucks..

Call a crack addiction hotline

No.

underage b&

undersge b&

Kill yourself before it's too late.

Check em

Reported for underage, enjoy the birthday b&

Happy birthday user.

google vore

Underage b&

>Implying you could have before your birthday

BAN HE

Underage b&

been there, done that

>good shit m9

Tell your mom that you really like her titties.
Moms love to hear that shit.

Invest in gold and guns.
Take pics of your mom's titties.
Post them here.

good idea

You guys are fucking faggots. I'm 17, a high school graduate and have a fulltime job. I'm more mature then most of you.
>oh he's not 18 but close! Let's ban him/her!

OP here.
Thanks. When's your birthday?

God damn new fags.

August 9th, I skipped a grade and graduated at 16. I'm a femanon and have been on Sup Forums for about 2 years. I enjoy gore and the memes.
>not being cancer or doing illegal shit
>time for b&
Fucking autists

Timestamp for proof

You skipped a grade? What for?

The middle school I went to allowed me to get highschool credits. So I was ahead in highschool. You seem like someone cool to talk too. Got a kik?

I just turned 18 on the 21st of October. my recommendation is to calm your shit and dont do anything drastic and to take it slow. your gonna have sad feelings of your childhood but let them linger a little, feel it. also hug your parents a lot man. and hang out with your family a little. it gets harder now. pretty much take time to reflect and celebrate. and make a plan on what your goals are now

because you cant just import any picture on snapchat and put text over it right?

Coksuker69

Let me get a piece of paper one min

Get a job if you don't have one. Learn proper dietary and exercise habits while you're young, too late once you're old and fat and regret it. Start a savings account. Practice networking now, knowing lots of people and being a little lucky is how most careers take off. If you go to college, be practical in your choices and never take the 'soft' options for easy credits. Pick a career that's feasible or you'll still be flipping fries, but either in a shit ton of debt or having wasted a shit ton of somebody elses money. Learn how to tie a tie. Have a strong firm handshake, trust me, it's important.

That I do. I'll have to redownload it, though.

Well flipping burgers is something

I actually work at Legoland. I'd rather not work fast food.

Underage and b&

>blueberry sauce with shortcake bread
Never, ever utter those words again. You are a man now, act like it.

I've got the diet and exercise thing down, and my main goal has always been making friends. Thanks, man.

kek

Get fit, get money, get laid. Oh and be happy. That's all you'll need for the good life.

Tits or gtfo

Get those 18 year old titties out and show them off.
How difficult is it to follow some rules?

Genius

Op here thanks, though I think there could be more to that?

MODS

UNDERAGE

You must be a nigger since you obviously can't read. I definitely said I am 17.

I get where you're coming from, man. Honestly though, this age-barrier thing is a little redundant in most scenarios.

>too late.

>ban people who are 17
>half the people on Sup Forums like lolis
Also
>furfags

Then GTFO.
Or you can post up those 18-1 tits.
RULES, BITCH!

c'mon, dude.

I have heard about burger king's "career opportunities", however there's actually no such thing. Sorry to burst your ego. Get on my level, ho.
>graduated at 16 from a trade school with 100% completion in welding and advanced manufacturing
>took with me 2 years of experience, NCCER certification, 3G & 4G SMAW Certifications, 3G & 4G FLUX Certifications, 1F MIG Layout cert, forklift cert.
>18 nao and have been going at it for over 6 months meow

that's fag talk. From this day forward, no more fag talk and you only get to eat food if there's meat in it. Man up

>implying I don't have an hour to kill

C'mon, what? You are what is wrong with Sup Forums. My guess is that you are a half nigger SJW that wanted to feel the Bern and got butthurt when Hillary lost.
GTFO.

I still haven't decided what I want to study. I'm interested in computers and design. But I get bored of stuff easily and don't want to make a mistake. Misread the post before.

>you don't even need an education
Nuff said

its an emo chick?!

Not emo nor a feminist. I supported Donald Trump as well. SJWs actually piss me off. I feel if a women wants to act like a man then she can get hit like one. "Wah we don't get all the same shit as men". Well I live in America and that's enough for me

Woman * my bad

Yeah.
I want to take a fucking padlock and snap that shit on her gauged earhole and then swallow the fucking key.
New age fucking cunt.

I like being able to put my finger in my ear :')

Welcome to the "I can't get a job worth a squirt of piss" zone.

It was easy for me to find a job. All you have to do is wear flesh colored plugs.