Because of all the recent posts about trying to defend this dumb feminist bitch for being dumb enough to piss herself...

Because of all the recent posts about trying to defend this dumb feminist bitch for being dumb enough to piss herself for #pissforequality.
we are humiliating Ivy
Lets just get this outta the way so people can stop shitting up the board with this and forget about it quickly.
Too many threads about defending Ivy whore. So what needs to be done to make this video explode and become a major thing for 15 minutes
Just to make Ivy pissing herself video historically public youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios, because yt will delete it, just make it to where normalfags see this piss.
Here is the video her pissing herself and exposing her wearing adult diapers and her family/whiteknights keep posting wanting to "be removed":
youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios

News about it:
ratgat.com/woman-tricked/
infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/
www.liveleak.com/view?i=e38_1468675849

The sooner we get this out of the way, the sooner we can sweep this garbage under the rug
Her name is
Ivy Hernandez
fb profile.php?id=100010376381724
middle name: lynn
wears adult diapers
lives in altamonte springs
has bladder problems
Have nudes,lots of her fb friends and more to share

Other urls found in this thread:

credforums.com/thread/704658010/miscellaneous/because-of-all-the-recent-posts-about-trying-to.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel disgusted and turned on...
I am sorry I cannot do this but I will fap

Feminism = Cancer

Degenerate

>exposing her wearing adult diapers

I swear I have met this girl before somewhere i cant remember where

Sexy

she is a qt 3.14
shame she pisses

Isn't this more than a year old? Didn't it turn out to be an elaborate troll/joke? Why the fuck should we care now that you've only posted one of the three pictures?

Feminism is the cancer that is killing this society

I feel ashamed to know her IRL. I want to tell everyone that knew her but that seems heavy to do it

You would know if you met her

>of her fb friends
incoming

>youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios
>fb isela.martinez.39
>fb brittany.lucas.906
>fb miguel.montalvo.731
>fb rene.cardona.54
>fb profile.php?id=100008967181980
>fb trey.vanderpool.77
>fb carroll.chloe
>fb profile.php?id=1644285796
>fb amber.garland.10
>fb lilmomma62111
>fb nicole.payne.7399
more coming

fb SAMANTHA.SWAFFORD1
fb tyler.bare.984
fb robert.burcham.560
fb jamesha.sparks
fb hxstina1183
fb jennifer.feustel.16
fb maria.weilbach
fb ross.steelman
fb kinzli.stallings
fb christina.heidt.50
fb steven.wheeler.353
fb tabitha.nelson.58
fb TiffNJames8.28.14
fb charity.maughon.1
fb hayden.arnold.52
fb chase.tucker.50
fb ashtyn.foster1
fbcleave.flynn
fb kristen.frazier.12
fb mynameisdeidre
fb kestin.daniel

Do Not

You're a ridiculous, narcissistic, man-child faggot.

I'm automatically on her side because she's cute. What the fuck do you have to offer? Nothing, motherfucker. You have absolutely nothing to offer me or anyone.

You'll die alone, screaming at invisible people from a fucking wheelchair in a low rent hospice. Because you're shit and nobody fucking cares about you, your opinions, or whether you live or die.

Now go fuck right off, drop off an overpass onto a freeway, and wait for a truck to come along and clip your skull so you can at least do the world some good by dying.

Fucking glory-hole cocksucker.

You are raging in a place where only people feed off your tears.

whiteknight tears are even more delicious.

hahah! thanks!
I was planning on sleeping but this shits gonna keep me going for at least another hour or so.

What's the chances Sup Forums can actually get her to kill herself?

Good chances

OFC! it's : A WOMAN.

( the one most consistet and ever re-occuring pattern when it comes to lying and dellusion and spreading hate, psychological retardation )

I can't wait to see the reactions

>fb com/nancy.mazzie (her mother)
>fb com/jody.mansfield.7
>fb com/maritza.wehmann
>fb com/Prodigy4887
>fb com/jade.olvera
>fb com/heatherr.molina
>fb com/stephanie.sistos
>fb com/ColtonTheGreat
>fb com/mandyjoscott
>fb com/onelove7411

Someone aware me of situation?

>Ivy Hernandez is the one girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed. >She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence. Now she has to wear a diaper.
>After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job. >It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to deep depression and bullying
>She pissed herself for equality, now she pisses herself for everything
Now we laugh at her

Hot as fuck. More?

Oh no...
Please tell me you guys are not doing this with her fb friends

just wondering how ugly you are and how small your cock is to have to do this to women lol

thanks Sup Forumsro. I remember the piss for eaqulity thing, but judgung by the screenshots she posted here as well?

Was unaware of that.

Also, shes pretty hot. Any more pics?

man now I got a boner at work

She just posted here when everyone found out she was wearing diapers to leave her alone. This is the last one i have

Still would fugg her while she pissed all over me and my bed and clothes and floor

Oh yes faggot
We better see some good FB reaction pics of her friends because this is fucking hilarious!

Oh shit! It begins!

I fucking love my troll account

How does it feel mommy

Link the video to make it worse kek
this is glorious!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios

>"Uh Oh!"

The headline should be "woman got more attention than what she asked for"

KEK

If mommy didn't know about her little pee accident she knows now! Hahaha

Well she did try and khs for it but I doubt she told her
I'm keeping that for when she replys

credforums.com/thread/704658010/miscellaneous/because-of-all-the-recent-posts-about-trying-to.html

OP is to retarded and has to much faggots in him to post original content lol

WIN

I was going to troll her friends but kudos for her mum. I'm working down the list now for more gold I can rustle

>Well she did try and khs for it but I doubt she told her
Yeah, like she was gong to tell her mother she peed in her pants in a video and uploaded it online. Its better she found out this way

Agreed, it should be entertaining aswell

And I may leave in around 20 minutes, my kik is Potatoeguy550, add me for updates

Based user is based af
Joining in on this funposting

saved

It's more hilarious with you helping troll user.

Nice to see an old school Sup Forums thread.

Le arrow to the knee (meme) lol epicwtf

That is going to be an award conversation for Ivy in the morning kek

Updates before you leave?

>She pissed herself for equality, now she pisses herself for everything
What a dumb bitch.

This is old news, even the diapers are.

Her mom is just now finding out about it

Found her phone # if you want

Oh then go at it, i thought they were told already when the diaper thing blew up. Sadly i cant contribute rn though

Thats not even the right Ivy Hernandez. You got the wrong Facebook kek.

Seems like the right Ivy to me
She just made her account hidden

This is hilarious.
Her humiliation is well deserved.

Considering this shit is old as hell and she tried to kill herself over the video going viral, I don't think this is the first time her mom hears about it. U guyz r dum

Dude they all look the same, i don't think the piss for equality chick would be married to some other spic. To me they look slightly different.

We can only hope her mom shows Ivys piss pants video to all her relatives so Ivy will learn her lesson.

She definitely seen it today if she hasent already seen it. My guess is that she was kept in the dark about Ivy and her pee pants video and suicide failure.

Kek

Wow dubs you sure are a faggot today, im on OP's side so you are full of shit, he has a following. Fuck that dumb slut youre standing up for. What does she have to offer YOU in specific? Nothing. Youre the one whose gonna die alone without anyone giving a shit and you're just projecting your insecurities onto OP. Grow up kid.

Best story ever, thanks for sharing the tale

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbLP5-pkios
Join us anons!

Got the rest of the fam fb?