Why?
There must be a reason why
Answer me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

city-chan.pw/cg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its fokin classy, mate

It is their form to Signal maturity

I wanna know why so many of them wear wire rim glasses. I had those for years and got sick of them and wear plastic frames, more comfort and more styles to choose. I don't understand the wire.

>Fedora

Utter plebs

Top hat is where the pussy is. Pic related.

Trilby
Fedora

I have nothing to add

Because men in the 1930s sometimes wore fedoras and trillbys, and they looked pretty cool. Neckbeard betas feel disenfranchised from modern society and feel like they're unique and "classy" for reflecting this era, and are convinced they can properly emulate the look.

The problem: men from the 1930s were real men. They lived in a time of uncertainty and worked for a living to provide for themselves, their kids and a wife who was very unlikely to have a job. Neckbeard betas are a fucking disgrace to the very notion of manhood. They make /r9k/ look alpha as fuck.

Combine the fedora with the trench coat and the katana and you have the true face of autism.

>mfw I actually have a top have I once bought in a moment of autism while visiting London

>A top hat*
fucking autocorrection,

Thats a good explanation

betas think they look like this when they wear it...

>mfw I did the exact same thing

I've never once worn it, but still it is one of my most prized possessions.

I guess it's just a random thing they took from the past, they could have started to wear any other fancy apparel but I suppose those hats - which aren't actually fedoras - are easier to find nowadays.

And it's the same as saying "why punks have Mohawks" or "why metalheads wear spike armbands"

rate me /b

9/11 would spank your asscheeks

you got SWAG

Stylin' While a Gamer

You look like a gamer with swag

>New Ch@n opened..

city-chan.pw/cg/