Why are poor people such pieces of shit Sup Forums?

Why are poor people such pieces of shit Sup Forums?

>be me
>own house with pecan tree
>harvesting season almost here
>oh boy gonna make pies
>doorbell rings
>nignog in poverty clothes
>"ay man can I have a few pecans?"
>"ok, just grab a handful off the ground"
>"thanks mane"
>next day
>walk outside
>every pecan is missing
>every goddamn one
>nignog stole all my pecans
>must be genetic memories from the plantation slave era

This is why I don't support government aid for the poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

kut.org/post/heres-how-pecan-sidewalk-east-austin-could-travel-all-way-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feels bad man

Maybe of you did they wouldn't steal your pecans.

Not that I believe your story anyway.

He'll be back and he'll come every year now. He won't feel the need to ask you first from now on.

Ah, capitalism. Profiting off the stupid. He's likely selling it for 3.50/lb

You don't support government aid because you're an ignorant selfish asshole.
Human nature isn't going to change so some lucky asshole isn't upset about something.
"Boo hoo my pecans"
Shut the fuck up.

It sucks that people actually believe the dumb meme political shit , like these people must have never lived in the real world

motherfucker we have a pecan tree, no fucking way they took everyone unless they had a crew and a goddamn ladder.

>living in a neighbourhood where poor pieces of shit can easily find your house let alone know you have a pecan tree.

You sound like a nigger too.

What is he gonna do stealth his pecan tree?
But yeah, just put up a NO TRESPASSING sign.

Explain how I'm a selfish asshole? Working 60-70 hours a week to pay for social rats to breed like rabbits and get paid for each child? Most have more than people that work? Explain how this works? Selfish asshole? Shit, been doing it for so long practically makes me more holy than Jesus himself. Not op

This!

>poor

Those fucks have more money than you do because the government loves ghetto shit; go to a store at the check-out, and they will pull out a fat-ass wad of cash like its nothing.

>social rats to breed like rabbits

Don't mix animal metaphors you dick.

>poor
>has all the pecans

Pick one

Trump doesn't get it. The Mexicans are actually willing to work.

Throw the FUCKING NIGGERS OUT. Throw them in the fucking ocean and tell them to swim back to the shit hole they came from.

>"ay man can I have a few pecans?"
>"ok, just grab a handful off the ground"

You're a fucking idiot, you know that? If you want to control how many pecans he had, you say "sure no problem, I'll just get you some", fill a bag with as many as you're willing to give away then give them with a smile.

If they return and pick more THEN it's theft, you gave him permission to steal your pecans.

>tfw no pecans to make a pie

Imagine if you had real problems!

Detroit?

He's a FB armchair libtard. They've been trying to warp the real world into their own twisted fantasy land of free handouts and back pats for years.

you know what's interesting, the largest group on welfare in America are whites in red states.

moreover, the highest unemployment is in red states.

blue states earn trillions annually, and send billions to red states (to pay their welfare). red states are failures. trash. garbage. filth. meth. anti-science. anti-intellectualism. poverty.

LA, I'm not a fan of the illegals but you know what I see every day? Most of them are trying to get work.

What do I see from the fucking nig nogs? Last week they broke into my condo complex's parking garage and gutted my neighbors benz. He's a nice guy who worked his ass off to get to where he is and the fucking nigs even took the fucking tires.

This is in a GATED complex, if anyone had tried to stop these chimps they'd probably of been stabbed, shot, or worse. And no I don't live in a shitty area, this is right outside fucking Malibu.

if there was good government aid then the guy probably wouldnt need to steal all your pecans
pretty funny story though, shame on you.

50c a pound is the most he'll get as a small time seller. Listen to the podcast. It's short, and interesting.

kut.org/post/heres-how-pecan-sidewalk-east-austin-could-travel-all-way-china

Umm, you guys imported them because you guys wanted them to do your work.

So they swim right back to the USA because that's where they are from.

Also, if you people weren't so fucking lazy to start with, you wouldn't have those people there to call lazy today.

You're also bred from immigrants, except they didn't have any choice in going there back then.

Who's the nigger now?

So now they are Malibu's Most Wanted?

Time and date stamp plus pics of the trees tits or it didn't happen

this isn't even good bait

but the largest group on welfare in America are whites in red states.

how about Trump deports/culls the red state retards. they've gotten too uppity anyhow.

mad.

>Football season
>Give black guy ride home since we have to stay late a school for practice
>Stop at quik trip to get a Gatorade.
>He asks if he can borrow some change.
>Have about 4-5 dollars worth of quarters, dime, nickels in cup holder.
>Say "no problem" thinking he is just going to borrow maybe a buck.
>Come back, only pennies left.

instead of blaming the coon, you need to take responsibility.

when he asked, you should have said NO. or not given him a ride.

frankly you sound niggardly. take responsibility for your actions.