How safe is it to eat a cyst...

How safe is it to eat a cyst? I see a lot of videos of cysts being popped and no one eats any of it which is disappointing. I have a cyst on my leg that I wanna pop and eat but I wanna know if it's like aight or not

Pic related, what it looks like (except on my leg)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's safe
Also post results

why the fuck do you want to eat it?

Try it and report back to us.

Do it
Post result

Anyone got good gifs of some being popped?

its fine

Its just oils & white blood cells.
Pic related
Post pics w/ timestamp

It's just harmless white blood cells you ding-dong.

Eat it and post results.

NIGGA YOU NEED JESUS.

I'm sure no actual harm could come of this but it sounds pretty gross nigga.

Liars

I had one removed from my neck and it stunk up the whole office. Therefore, do it at post results. If it comes from your body, it's OK to put back into your body!

Checked

quads!!! checked!!!!

pop it in the shower, then afterwards slather the area with honey

honey heals and removes any scarring

thats what I do but on my face so im sure on the leg is much safer

>drinking urine
>eating shit
World hunger is a sham

m.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee

because it's there? i don't know

fuck off

yeah the smell is what i'm worried about

im sorry what

Don't do it op
Everyone knows that cysts when they form, fill up with orangophosphates

It's not safe to eat infected cysts

Medfag in training here.

It is safe. The reason it is safe is that, even if organism was ingested, it would almost certainly not be pathogenic in your GI tract. The things that make you pathogenic in skin are very different than the things that allow you to survive an HCl bath and then invade through intestinal or gastric mucosa.

The things that are dangerous if put into your GI tract are things like toxigenic E. coli, Salmonella, Shigella, C. diff, etc. None of these things are common causes of skin infections. What you have in your nasty ass fucking thang there is almost certainly staph or strep, might be P. acnes. None of that shit is going to fuck with your tummy.

The only thing I can think of that would suck would be if it was group A strep (the cause of strep throat), which I suppose is a possibility... not really sure if you would be raising enough immunity from the skin infection to prevent a throat infection. Interesting question actually.

post pics fag

>youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee
watched one video and now... I don't know what my life means

They are safe to eat as long as your let it sit in a jar for a week or two, get some bread and mayonnaise it up with your cyst, delish

If you combine mayo with the cyst, please eat the concoction rapidly. If you don't, staph in the cyst might produce enterotoxins in the mayo and give you the shitepukes.