Hey guys, it's time for a flashback to 15 years in the past. That's right...

Hey guys, it's time for a flashback to 15 years in the past. That's right. We are heading back to Windows XP and fucking it up in virtual box as a salute to the great OS that was Windows XP.

Windows XP Professional Edition Download: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_YI-SnGgmfjd0RVRU5pNGNCeGs&export=download

Password (the download is password encrypted): youtube.com/EverythingEpan

I got this download off his channel, it says it can't scan for viruses, but I have, there are none, trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about product keys? It will ask for one.

Well, you should buy one or pirate one, super scrub.

Thanks OP, it's working great

you can always compare checksum with the one provided by microsoft to make sure that iso is not modified in any way

That isn't what I gave you, asshole.

I have an old unregistered key in my closet. My time has come.

This sounds like it'll be fun; bumperino!

It is. I just run it at low resolution to save memory

No it ain't.

Wondering this too. Anyone know where to get one?

There is a .txt file that says product key but I dunno if it is a glitched infinite use one or if it has been snagged. Look up "free Windows XP product key" in google and don't download anything or take any surveys.

>go to any east european torrent
>shitload of XP torrents with keys
>download
>profit?

kek

He is right. So, shall we let the festivities commence?

seriously though, this is a legit iso, trust me.

KMSPico

Fucking noobs....

OMG, someone on Sup Forums actually gave a legit download, no viruses or fake files. This great site has been cleansed of great trash.

I am not a poorfag and bought a legit key. I just finished booting into it, and I am at the beautiful grass desktop. I miss this.

ikr. I am an oldfag, so I used to get on Sup Forums with a Windows XP computer. Hey, I am gonna get on Sup Forums on internet explorer and reply to this thread when I get on.

funny you should post this link op because a few weeks back i bought an immaculate sports utility from a deceased estate for an absolute bargain of 1200 dollars. i not long earlier had upgraded my computer so i had an old i7960 sitting round not doing anything. low and behold a dell case held the motherboard AND fit under the drivers bench seat so now i have a i7 960 in a 30 year old ute running, and it was the 2002 edition of windows, so 14 year old os. it just holds music and starts playing everything on shuffle on boot.

Unless it has Kazaa and a shit ton of cp on it, it's nothing like my computer 15 years ago.

So. Everybody having fun?

kek

Get more cp on it and make it ur computer 15 years ago.

I still have 2 machines running XP

>Pic not related.

It's the oldfag. Am posting from Windows XP. This is so nostalgic for me.

I had Windows XP Home Edition, I never used Professional ever, I wonder what the big changes are.

Windows 2000 > XP > ME

I need a long to a win 7 home premium .iso

HALP PLEASE!

Windows ME? You are stupid. Windows XP was superior to both. It was even superior to Vista, but everyone knows that.

Link*

You need a long?
I can't get you that but I can get you a link.

Windows 7 Ultimate iso: microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7 (you need a software key to even continue, be warned)

I know you asked for Home Premium but there is Ultimate.

Dude, this dude probs won't have a key, don't even bother.

Thanks Sup Forumsto
Windows loader faggot

No problem, need anything else? Like Windows Vista's beta, Windows Longhorn? Windows 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0? Anything?

This thread didn't get as much attention as it needed, let's all collectively bump it. Bump.

No

So, you don't wanna celebrate Windows XP?

Well, thread is dead, RIP. Officially pronounced dead by me, OP. Enjoy the rest of eternity in hell, whoever is finding this in the aftermath before the thread is deleted.

I'm actually one of the rare people who agrees with this

if you used Windows 2000, you'll know Windows XP has so many unneeded bells and whistles (fisher price interface, activation, and all the hand-holding in windows explorer being the most glaring ones) and it's just a resource hog until you use classic theme and turn off a bunch of unneeded services.
I'll admit it is more stable though (especially SP3)

it's not so bad, really

I still use it, and it's up to date with the monthly WEPOS09 patches. they install fast (unlike windows 7 updates), and it's even more up-to-date than windows xp x64, which was released years later, but is now abandoned.

XP was godawful. It was only considered "good" at the time because it was the best Microsoft had offered at the time, especially following Windows ME. XP was disastrously bad at the time of release and was only somewhat decent after SP2. Remember the blaster worm, conficker virus, various trojans, rootkits, browser hijacks, mailer spam, laughable local security bypasses, broken backwards compatibility, backdoors...Yeah, it was shitawful, but a cut above active desktop (not to be confused with active directory, which is a shitshow in its own right; tombstone lifetime anybody?), but that's like saying a punch in the stomach is better than a kick in the nuts.