Yo how can i fuck with somebodys house like is there somekind of gas i can throw through their window not a lethal gas...

yo how can i fuck with somebodys house like is there somekind of gas i can throw through their window not a lethal gas just a gas that would make them start coughing and shit and have to run out of their house in which i would be long gone sprinting away haha i need to get someone back for robbing me im thinking of throwing chlorine gas in their house and running away but i think thats a lethal gas. do u guys got any ideas?

do it faggot

Fart in the mail slot

If they have central a/c find the drain and hook up there garden hose to it and put that shit on full blast. Do it when they are not home. Put hose back after a few hours. But even 15 min will be a lot of water Flood.

Take a bucket and some empty soda bottles. Put 500 ml bleach in the bucket and then 500 ml ammonia. Swirl and let set for 30 minutes. Transfer liquid to soda bottles and cap them. You have about an hour before it starts vaporizing. Pour in mail slot.

When it turns to gas it will give a bad rotten flesh smell that will liger for months.

im going to and this sounds like a good idea the fucking kid robbed me for 5gs of shrooms im pissed im going to egg his house atleast

> Find dog shit
> throw it at their house when rain isn't being called for
> keep doing it
> shit will stick to Windows and stain vinyl
> pics or didn't happen

Dont pull out the cookbook just to fuck with someone... Joke will be on you VERY quickly.

Just get the viles of liquid stink. You can get a box online for fairly cheap. Break them outside thier house. Or in their stuff any chance you get. The stuff smells of death mixed with skunk and it can cause spontaneous vomiting. So do not get it in your or any of your items.

Pepper spray or mace in the air intake for the furnace. It's non lethal and even the secondary fumes are irritating.
Unfortunately, most of the other concoctions I know how to produce are either lethal or flammable.

1.Mix into a container:
>93 Octane
>Styrofoam
>Rubbing alcohol

2.Throw container at house

3.????

4.Profit

Tear gas

pretty sure that would make napalm

where can i buy tear gas online this sounds like a really good idea

Best legitimate idea.

OP, I know your pissed, but it would be the worst decision of your life to gas bomb someone. Might as well rob a bank while you're at it..

You dumb pussy, its easy and costs less than 2 bucks
>1 can tuna
>dump into ac condenser when its not spinning
>best if done more than once
there house will reek and they wont know for a week easy. Dead animals work too, but you have to get them into the unit.

>Salt peter
>potassium nitrate
>pvc
>string
>lighter
>balls of steel
>brain in water
> ??????
> SWAT TEAM!

All the revenge in the world won't make you stop being a nigger OP. Maybe if you got a job instead of being a junkie you could afford to live in a neighborhood where people don't get robbed.

>Find his mom
>rape his mom
>let her rape you
>rape your self
>take fart pushed inside your ass by his mom, and tactically release it in his mouth while ejaculating thicc nigger juice

Gonna have to agree with this. Getting caught throwing liquid stink into a house is a lot better than getting caught throwing mustard gas into a house.

Butyric acid, or butyraldehyde. Liquid, but has a pretty high vapor pressure/odor. It'll smell like the worst unwashed burst hemorrhoidal asshole for weeks.

I'm not for sure where you get it but tear gas makes you cough really bad and makes your eyes water with pain. The only place I can think of is the Dark Web but I wouldn't mess with that spot of the Web

NaOH in water, pour it over his face.

i was selling him the shrooms u dummy

Maybe somewhere online

Throwing acid is wrong in some people's eyes

Let me teach you

>Buy Christmas ornaments
>remove stem
>measure size of hole
>buy test tubes that fit snugly.
>fill ornaments with bleach
>fill vial with ammonia
>cap with rubber stopper

Throw hard and far

I fucking hate dealers that scam (especially shrooms). Plz fuck this fags house up

Even better
> add a little bleach to his gas tank

or, if you're feeling really naughty

>loosen the bolts on his front right tire so they are almost falling out

Honorable mentions

> stink viles
> anything involving dead or mutilated animals

Don't get yourself thrown in jail.. Don't even give the guy a reason to think you did it.

A bad idea is any one that requires you to ship "ingredients" to your house that will be left on scene. If you can't buy it in person with cash, you shouldn't be fucking with it.

Shit on their doorstep everyday until they move

Block the inlet to the furnace if they have one so the pilot flame goes out. They might get groggy and realize that they're being poisoned with CO2 and run out or they might die.

Game ender is if you can get a piece a wax paper on top of a light bulb that's near other flammable things..

Unquestionably one of the best and frankly only ways to bring a house down without leaving a single hint of foul play

USE A SMOKE BOMB YOU FUCKING IDIOT

But NaOH is a base so its alright :)