Idk man. I really want to fucking kill myself, but I have no balls. I'm not gonna go into my problems, just simply...

Idk man. I really want to fucking kill myself, but I have no balls. I'm not gonna go into my problems, just simply, what is the most painless, least messy, cowardly way to kill myself?

Live until you die.

I'm not even living at this point. I'm just....existing.

Helium. Do it faggot

Gunshot to head, if you can get one that is.

The actual most efficient way is to shoot yourself from the back of your head kind of pointing up

Don't have a gun readily available, otherwise that would be my go-to

Don't do it

If you want a painless, messyless, cowardly way to kill yourself, then you dont really want to kill yourself. Just sit down and have a few drinks, and move on wth your life.

Probably from car exhaust.

Just put a hose from the exhaust pipe into the car. Should be completely painless. You'll feel dizzy, pass out and eventually - while being unconscious - you'll die

Don't hang yourself if you're neck doesn't snap immediately you will choke for 6 to 8 hours until you die

Seems like a good idea, but also a pain in the ass

/thread

Me neither. Could get one but I don't want anybody to know I bought one.

Where the fuck did you draw this conclusion from???

I'm not even legally allowed to own a gun

Or buy one that is

it's actually true when they hung people they had to leave them there till they were dead it usually took 6 to 8 hours according to accounts

Where do you live and why if you don't mind me asking?

I want to kill myself too, but I have trouble figuring out the method. I really don't want to attempt suicide and fail. I figure a gunshot is the most effective method, but I've never used a gun and I don't really want to go buy one. However, thanks to the stupid 2nd Amendment, I could go get one any day. I wouldn't use a shotgun; what type of handgun would you suggest?

If not a gun, hanging? Inert gas asphyxiation? Try to OD on the opiates that I have and mix them with some alcohol? Any suggestions?

Colorado, USA. I have a med card.

Strong depressant drugs, but they're mostly made to make you sick first.

If you're afraid of dying you don't really want to. Real suicides don't worry about method, they just do it, it's hard to stop them.

Always remember that dying won't stop your pain, but just stop you.

A couple more ideas is jumping off something high or suicide by cop. If I can't get a gun I'll do one of those.

Ha, I'm the other suicidal guy in the thread, and I am also in CO. No idea why a med card precludes you from buying a gun. Tell you what: if I buy you a gun, how about you kill me with it and then yourself?

Shit dude that's tempting. Idk how I feel though about killing someone else.

Gun is easiest and most effective. Inert gas asphyxiation is most painless.
Helium is too popular and they put oxygen in it now, also it's too floaty and small so it's hard to contain which is why you need a dumb contraption to hold it.
Use nitrogen, sulfur hexafluoride or argon in a pinch. They're quite easy to get a hold of, especially argon, a largish hardware store should have some argon since it's used in welding and they don't float or escape through seals as well as helium. hell the hexafluoride one sinks so well you could just seal your bathroom door with wet towels and drown in it as it fills the room from the bottom up.

I understand. I wouldn't want to kill someone else either, but it would sure make it easier for me if you could pull the trigger! What kind of gun would you suggest? Too bad marijuana is so harmless and you can't just eat a shitload of edibles and die in your sleep.

OD on heroine

Shotgun if anything. I hear they're cheap and do the job well. Just no open casket kek. If a handgun I wouldn't go lower than .45

Killing yourself is selfish towards the ppl around you, especially if your parents are still alive. I think many people contemplate killing themselves at some time, for some it's worse and for a longer period than for others ofcourse. Just keep going man, try to overcome it and fix yourself iso wanting for things to change and get fixed automatically. And also, it's kinda cowardly to kill yourself, be a man and face your fears and problems, don't try to escape them; only way to be happy some day.

I've thought about it. Can't figure out where to get it though

OD'ing on a drug is a horrible and uncomfortable way to die.

I really don't like the thought of a shotgun blast. A .45 sounds about right for me. I may go buy one soon, but I'm so ignorant about guns and so socially awkward that I'm hesitant to walk into a gun store and try to act like I know what I'm doing.

Copying from another thread:
1) Buy some bitcoin, about $200
2) Go on Alphabay
3) Buy at least 100 pills of phenobarbital, pentobarbital, or secobarbital
4) Buy some Dramamine or other antiemetic on Amazon
5) Have a small snack
6) Take a Dramamine
7) Eat the barbiturates
Guaranteed 100% painless death. You just fall asleep.

If you don't have $200, then buy fentanyl instead. You can get enough to OD for $20-30. The overwhelming majority of people who ODed and were Narcan'ed back to life reported that it was enjoyable.

Not if you pick the right drug. Some just make you incredibly high and then pass out.

Alphabay

That's stupid what's brave about living?
It's like saying people who fight cancer are brave, no they're not. Fighting cancer isn't a glorious battle to the death, it's throwing as much money as you or your government can at the problem to try and salvage as much lifespan as possible because you're afraid of dying or making other people sad by dying.
Death is a complete unknown, we can argue our theories of what happens after it all we like but the only way anyone can know for sure what happens is by taking that leap.
Without knowing if there will be consequences for taking the plunge early by your own hand, suicide is one of the bravest things a person can do, fearing death is the coward's way and it always has been.

See:
I know what I am talking about. No further comment.

No one said you didn't you insecure little bitch.

I am insecure, yeah. I hope you're doing better.