Feeling depressed, my crush is ignoring me and messaging mates. need some motivation Sup Forums

Feeling depressed, my crush is ignoring me and messaging mates. need some motivation Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AviMsVPO1Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get drunk.
Drunk you will get shit done and sort out this mess.

going through this same feel rn man. feels bad. How old are you fam? I'm 22

im 18 feels kind of shit

play video games, enjoy life.

cant im in college atm
18 its kind of hard ykno

both still pretty young doubt either of our crushes are 'the one' so i guess theres no real reason to be depressed over this shit

hmm the one that got away stopped seeing me just before i hit 18, i was a mess, raging all the time, pot and anti depressents, i sat home alone on my 18th and smoked all the weed and saw no family or friends, god, she smelt amazing, was nice, cute, cosplayed, and her ass was unf

guess you are right, its just when i thought she started liking me back

Checked

Also drink the bleach

Sage goes in all fields

must've been hard for you

youtube.com/watch?v=AviMsVPO1Os

Stop being 16 years old and actually talk to multiple different girls instead of fixating yourself on just one

problem solved

Stop feeling bad about how someone else feels and don't allow your attitude to be affected by anyone else's desires. 5 years from now you could be fucking this person, but you'll probably be fucking someone else and won't even remember. If you haven't even made any progress beyond "a crush" than it's not even worth thinking about.

i know that feel. my gf has been streaming lately on cam4. she does all kinds of slutty things for her viewers but for me she does almost nothing.

No, you need a good doze of suicide because it will never get any better than this

start paying her.

Damn thats really feeling good

OP here guess so idk i just like her, i felt really happy to think she'd like me back

Glad somebody else liked it. I suppose it's never been posted yet.

yeah its good