Black girls appreciation thread. No mixed girls allowed

Black girls appreciation thread. No mixed girls allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/21/what-does-blackness-look-like/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not liking mixed women
A faggot is you, OP

Mixed black girls are black girls, retard. You can't mix out black ancestry, cuck.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Black girls are black girls, Mixed girls are mixed girls.

except these sluts here have much more white than black features.

Will you fuck off, you stupid honky. Blackness is defined by having any black ancestry, you basement dwelling bubble boy.

Let me repeat, you moron. Mixed black girls are black girls.

so based on that and the most popular theory of everyones ancestry coming from africa everyone is black.

Dear god...

No shit, retard. But you choose not to even be human when you created the false social construction of "whiteness."

i want to squirt my child inside that magnificent abdomen.

Mixed girls are part black.

Hah the jokes on you, it's just a THEORY, niggers aren't human, white people are human.

You do realize how utterly retarded you sound, right? Just stop, you're already ruining the thread.

Who are you to even say what they are, you pink honky.

You're not human, you have unevolved reptile brains that never fully became human. You lack melanin in your brains, it makes you inhuman. You're like an albino reptile.

>2007: nigger lynching thread
>2016:black girl appreciation thread

I want this year to be over

I want to lick her face, smell the back of her ears, suck the snot out of her nose, chew those lips. I want to wake up in the middle of the night and sink my nose inside her hair and breath her smell.

Whites are a race of cucks. They can only produce a child of their own race with a woman of their own race. Yet, a black man can plant his seed in any race of woman, and the child is HIS RACE. Pink skins are natural born cucks. You destroyed yourself with the one-drop rule, that's going to help end you.

Oh is that why everyone other race progressed, while niggers have only mudhuts to show.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because I have white skin. Why would I call myself black when I'm a pasty white ginger? I have no problem with anyone's race, but when you start 'claiming' people with broad categories of black/white or whatever then YOU become the bigot. I know it's hard to bear, but admitting a problem is the first step in resolving it.

inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/21/what-does-blackness-look-like/

*bare

kek

Because you're a mutation, a freak of nature on this Earth. Pink skin is a sign of foreignness to this planet. Even the sun kills you as soon as you walk outside, it wants you dead from skin cancer, you peel a nasty red, burning sunburn. Skin lighter than olive color is evident of lack of melanin in the brain, which humans are supposed to have. You pink skin creatures are freaks, monsters, even the Jews plot to exterminate you.

Shut the fuck up, you dense cunt

>trolling this hard

Be more subtle user, you're only going to anger idiot kiddies and that is like shooting for 3rd place instead of going for the gold

>you're a mutation

You really don't know how evolution works do you?

You're inferior, cuck.

>melanin in the brain
oh pls try to be more subtle bout the bait user.

You haven't evolved. We still have yet to mix more of the white race to make the majority into human, while the rest of the useless pink skins die out.

maybe you should read a book or two about evolution before you open your nigger yap

nothing worse possible than a white traitor

Oh you didn't know about melanin in the brain, you stupid retard. Go google it and learn something for once in your honky redneck life.

>is mixed race because slave rape
>can't deal with it
one womans ramblings prove what?

Fuck you Abe Lincoln
I could have them hotties as my sex slaves and now Im doomed to masturbate forever alone

I'm serious, you gots to do something better, you're scraping the barrel here my dear nigger-user.

I'm being straight up with you when I tell you I'm 0/10 mad.

>No mixed girls allowed.
Stop reading right there faggot

>people of my skin color were oppressed
>the only logical conclusion is to oppress the people that look like the people who oppressed the people that looked like me

what could go wrong?

What indicates I don't know about it? It's just so fucking stupid that no intelligent person would believe it, hence you're just a baiting nigger or actually retarded nigger.

That's a beautiful girl, but this is a black girls thread.

Goddamn I want to impregnate an asian woman so bad, and not because of some pathetic hateful reason like niggers do, but because asian babies are so goddamn cute geez

according to this thread she's black because "white" is a social construct.

With your genes the baby would be ugly af.

Back to school young man.

Checkmate niggers

Especially the underskilled, undereducated whites that live for that shit. They blame their inability to compete for jobs and quality mates on other races and nationalities because the alternative is realizing that they are doomed by their own more specific cultural heritage as dumb shits. 14 words to preserve inbreeding of stupid white people.

“Black man, black woman, black baby.
Black man, white woman, black baby.
White man, black woman, black baby.”
- Public Enemy, Fear of a Black Planet

Yup.
The odds are against whites.

Whites had to create those rules.
Also, black genes can skip several generations.
Black babies have been produced by white parents with several generations of so-called white 'pure' genes. It doesn't happen the other way round.
White babies do not 'appear' in black families.

YFW eugenics has a sense of humour.
The strongest genes win?
Yeah, I guess so.

Btw, I'm white, and racist whites won't believe that. Because they are dumb and/or insecure.

no u

Replace 'whites' with 'black' and you have the same outcome. It's not the race but being uneducated that makes a nigger

i'm half black and my skin is completely white so you have no idea what you're talking about you braindead retard

She's black because orange is the new black

>mfw there isn't a single black person posting in this thread

kek, ya got me

Really makes your gray matter tickle.

Same here, dude. MY brother told the entire school I was adopted cause he could.

It worked.

>getting your education in genetics from rap lyrics

Sounds about right

>White babies do not 'appear' in black families.

Actually they do sometimes, and it's not from cuckoldry. I have seen legit white babies from 2 black parents that have had dna tests to prove the baby is theirs. I'm not talking albino's either. This kid was straight up ginger, just with a bit of a wide nose.

U MADE WYTE BOIS?

They're not exactly white are they though, you retard.

I don't get it.

They have white skin and red hair, how are they not white?

Really?

>how are they not white?
That's not what being white means. Really, retard you want to take this argument?

Stop arguing with each other and post some good nigger fuck meat.

Nigger will say anything to validate there niggerness

Being a black person born with some disease that makes you as an individual appear to be white, doesn't just cancel out all that African ancestry, it also doesn't suddenly make all your ancestors white either. Your arguments about and how your definition of whiteness changes to fit your needs, shows whiteness truly is just a very brittle, nonsense idea. But being black is quite simple, any black ancestry = black.

>being white doesn't mean being white

You're just mad cause he gonna have a better credit score than you

Arguing on Sup Forums, are you fucking dumb?

"let s use genetics to support our thesis"
"but we are too black to know genetics"
"yhea, but maybe they don t know either, we can bluff our way"

"strong gene"... HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
yhea, it works EXACTLY like that. thanks god you explained us all :DDD

nice op you almost killed your own thread by starting a stupid discussion about mixed girls

I'm superior. You're inferior.

>being born white regardless of who your parents are

I would call that an evolutionary advantage, not a disease

There was this Amaya.Denise on snapchat, she posted daily on snapchat. fingering and all, where is she

Then why are you on Sup Forums?

>doesn't recognize a derailed thread when he sees one

It's not an evolutionary advantage to go extinct, and that idea of whiteness will. Like I said, you're so easily dominated by races other than you. You're a race of cucks. All it really takes is reproduction to exterminate you. You've been trying to genocide everyone else your whole existence but failing miserably.
See:

>Like I said, you're so easily dominated by races other than you.

The entire recorded history of man says otherwise

You both are honkies.

>no mixed girls
Pretty much every attractive black woman has a bit of white in them. Otherwise they just turn out to be big-lipped, big-nosed, and obese (provided there is food available)

oh shit

1) what's that kmfdm singer doing in the background at a random wedding

2) why does her face look airbrushed and shopped to fucking hell

It wasn't my 'education', just a rather poetic way of putting it, that gave me food for thought when I heard it first.

Whites are so keen to preserve their superior genes, which disappear without trace in one generation, if you have that attitude about it.

Whereas blacks will mostly happily acknowledge a mixed-race person with black genes if he identifies as black or acknowledges it.

I'm also British.
Over here, it's been less of an issue for, oh, say, a couple of hundred years.

Mixed-race (formerly known as 'half-caste') was and is simply a casual term, it's rarely, if ever, been a political hot potato or something to get all emotional about.

In fact, let me qualify my earlier statement - it seems Americans, and white Americans in particular, that are the most insecure or arrogant about race issues.

Remember how Britain literally had to enforce the ending of the slave trade at gunpoint for decades, because burgerlanders just couldn’t get enough of that sweet free labour?
Then you had a civil war over slavery.

In Britain, it was debated for some time, but there was nowhere near the amount of butthurt or violence over the issue once outlawed.
Also, blacks were given full citizenship rights pretty damn quickly, as soon as they proper bills could be drawn up.
In America, and elsewhere, they were still second-class citizens, under rule of law in most places, for another century or so.
Total hypocrisy.

'Amos, you're free to go. But you can't have any official ID, right of passage, or go to school, university, college, or get a job, or marry my daughter. Now fuck off.'

Gingers are literally an anomaly.
Seriously.
It's also an anagram of 'nigger'.
Coincidence?
I think not.

>I don't know history