Okay Sup Forums on kikebook everyone is commenting about how the girl on the right is better looking than Kylie on the...

Okay Sup Forums on kikebook everyone is commenting about how the girl on the right is better looking than Kylie on the left. I dont see it, please help me understand!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHFPF6NMqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

random bump.; Need answers

what is kikebook ?

What's there to understand? I don't understand.

sounds like typical jewbook sjw stuff, the bitch on the right is nasty

facebook
I dont understand why people are saying girl on the right is superior to Kylie on the left. Are my eyes flawed?

Anyway, there's nothing to understand and I think you already know this but just want some reassurance. It's very simple: Many people simply love to hate on Kylie & co, which is why they'll comment on Kikebook saying the chick on the right is hotter than Kylie. It's just BS and given the chance, the vast majority, if not all, would pick Kylie over that other girl. Remember, people talk and say a lot of BF when the day is long.

Arent they technically body shaming Kylie?

Why do people do this

Yes, they probably are but I haven't seen those comments you speak of so I don't know. Does it matter?

Why do they do what?

Mock others and then get praised for "showing the real side of women"

Neither seems attractive enough for it to make much actual difference.

You dont consider Kylie Jenner attractive?

Because SJW shit is weird as fuck, but VERY attention-whorey in it's virtue signaling aspect on Facebook.

So if you can dress skimpily while fighting for justice,it is a win/win, plus it is a rare chance for these folks to post revealing pics and not have anybody comment unflatteringly.

They're both horrible

Not in that picture, no, looks to cartoon-wannabe. I'm not up on my celebrities, though.

?

she fine too

I loathe the Kardashians/Jenners and everything they stand for.

Having said that I would plow that dirty whore Kylie until I'd emptied every last drop of cum into her coal burning cunt and her fake arse starts to fall off.

Bruh, probably because they could never land a honey like the one on the left so there lying to themselves about the train wreck on the left.

There are different reasons and not all are the same for everyone. Typically, people mock other people to make themselves feel better about themselves. This usually happens subconsciously and these people will often come across as very confident on the outside although on the inside they have some deep underlying issues. The woman on the right, for example, is obviously very much out of shape, especially compared to Kylie. Subconsciously she is aware of that but at the same she won't accept reality and therefore she posted this picture of herself compared to Kylie. As I said earlier, this demonstrates confidence. The positive comments she gets reassure her that she looks good. The reason she gets positive comments (and mocking Kylie) is two-fold: 1. This apparent show of confidence encourages other women who are fat to build up some confidence of their own and post positive comments, and 2. The positive comments encourages these women even further. If you're familiar with psychology, this is all related to group dynamics and influence. You may have noticed that in recent years there has been a very noticeable rise in body shaming of attractive women and a rise in the whole "this is what REAL women look like" movement. The reason for this is that traditionally, the world has been exposed to very attractive women on TV, magazines, etc. However, the fact is that attractive women only make up a small percentage of the world's female population. The vast majority of women are not model-worthy. Through the Internet, these women have found a medium to come together and body shame attractive women, thus making themselves fell better and encouraging others. It's a cycle that keeps on repeating itself. Anyway, I could go on but I will leave it at that for now.

How pathetic I kind of see it on the comment sections coming from these white night

Lol. You losers. She's an australian comedian.

Nobody cares about the chick, the question was referring to the whiteknights in the comments

That is precisely the answer I was looking for. Very clear and good answer.

Amazing how they try to fool themselves so much but I would disagree with you on the part where you say only a small percentage are model material. A lot of girls in the whole world are very pretty they just dont have the money, talent, or idea to better themselves.

Comments to that

Kek these are great. I don't know what I find most amusing, the women being salty or their "men" who had to take those pictures

I mean I get that models aren't realistic, but even a regular woman who has seen some hardships can still dress herself as more flattering. Guess I don't get the joke because I'm not married or something

I KEK'd so hard when I read that one comment that says "I wish all models looked more like the majority of women..." and then looked at her profile picture and see her two sausages, errr I mean fingers.

I dont get it either. These are middle aged people or some shit

Lol @ those hotdog fingers

Anyone can be flattering if they just try. These people in the comment section of these dont try and just say "I wish more models portrayed the real us" when the real them are fat lazy slobs.

Fat lazy slobs do not sell products.

Her internal organs are in her body alright. Cozied up next to her fat

>fat lazy slobs
So true. Most middle aged women would look just fine enough if they didn't cut their hair short and groomed/dressed properly. But that would require some effort on their part lol.

I'm sorry, but what did Kylie do to look like that?

Have a hip replacement?

What kind of surgery can you do to your hips to look like that? I really don't think it could be natural. Especially seeing how she looked a couple years ago

I guess the only way they want to raise their own self image is by tearing down others. They would have been better off taking notes, although once a woman hits the wall it's pretty much game over.

I'm guessing ass implants.

it honestly looks like the bone has been restructured, not just the skin

Why do housewives always end up cutting their hair short? It's like they just give up

I've never hear about a pelvic reconstruction just for an ass job mate

The one on the left is full of nigger semen and plastic.
The one on the right is all natural and looks, meh.

Meh > Nigger semen and plastic.

Fuck this thread for existing.

Agreed, most of those models look like shit. Reconstructed skin, empty stomachs. Give me the girl next door, just not the frigid housewife next door.

Fat women know that guys aren't attracted to them so they have 2 options: actually take care of their bodies (eat better, exercise), or throw hateful remarks at the attractive women to try and change people's opinions. Soon it will become offensive to have a nice body just because fat people are too lazy to not be fat.

She works out a lot. You should see her legs. I dont think she had butt implants because shes been having am ass already. Also shes barely 18 and still developing.

No matter how hard they shame, it won't change reality. Women past their prime are bittersweet irony, because it's the first time they get a taste of real life

that's what i'm saying. Is this some multimillion dollar secret doctor shit only the Kardashians have the plug on?

Knight you dumb fuck

Hey, if it weren't for that we wouldn't have all these salty womyn crying about it. Just look at these fat asses made to act like models, they're so out of their element. I think it's really cruel too, because sure some men will laugh at this. But the ones who laugh the most are other women.

Btw I love me a nice chubby but clinically obese is where I draw the line

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHFPF6NMqc

what jars me is that that (KJ) is basically what every single hot insta chic aspires to look like/be. even the alternative whitegirl types. there just isnt any counterculture anymore

I actually like that mom better. Not in a "trying to make a social statement bullshit" way. Just in a "A slutty milf is better than a slutty 20-something year old almost any day of the week" kind of way

Lel what a slob. sweden?

Danish you fucking autistic cuck

Norwegian...

Post moar you Viking fuck

you can just see the slightest camel toe

stop fat shaming the girl on the right you CIS gendered asshole, check your priviledge!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU! GO BACK TO TUMBLR, FAGGOT PUSSY!

It's just all those dickheads that hate Kylie because she's doing good for herself. Kinda like when you see a picture of a supermodel next to a kid with some type of disease saying "Share if you think I'm more beautiful than her!". It's nothing more than a bunch of idiots.

I get that she's trying to be funny but come on... why?

Those are the most stupid image macros ever. I cringe everytime

This is offensive to Kylie. She worked hard and paid lots of money for her body, she doesn't deserve to be shamed and put next to fat slobs like that SJW kike on that picture.

Based Kylie working the SJW femnazi womanlets

to be funny

thats it

they are just images comparing famous rich super model vs a regular person

thats it, thats the fuckin joke on her entire instagram page

It would make sense if it was actually funny but it's just weird.

link to said instagram?