>>712637855

he didn't though..

Fucking pedos.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head.

yea yea fantasy is all fun and games, but you wouldnt really hurt a child would you?

I died laughing when I saw where your post was going.

im glad you get so much joy from pedophilia you faggot

From copypasta maybe.

Besides, nothing happening in this thread to get butthurt about.

Just some jerk who is probably not even a pedo making crass comments about a youtube video to get people all excited.

Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Why don't people learn to bitch about things that actually matter.

He'll most likely have to face trouble in the future.

However, It's the same group of guys trying to promote this. Get this shit off Sup Forums.

you know, girls use Sup Forums too. it doesnt hurt you to include them too

Have I missed something? Has her dad fucked her or something?

no but shad raped her innocence

Like how?

he drew those sexual cartoons of her

>cartoons she probably doesn't know exist
>kek! she got raped!

Isnt all those who find the pictures sexual players of unteralterbach?

anyone could identity them as sexual

>this popcorn is so salty
>salty popcorn
>the very same popcorn her father gave her

This copypasta has evolved in a really good way since I've last seen it.

>>She is so adorable. How could Shad sexualize her?

She was already sexualized

Oh, I thought it was like "Keemstar is so salty because of my actions"

Absolutely deplorable.

So what? All my popcorn is salty

I don't get it. Please explain.

her father buttered her popcorn if you catch my drift

Nice of him, but so what?

what i think shad was implying is that while they were watching a movie and eating popcorn he coversd her eyes with his hand and then quickly ejaculated into the bucket and then handed it back to her

That sounds like a personal fantasy fampai

Get your mind out of the gutter

What brought you back? No virgins in hell??

No u.

shad implied it, not me

How can anyone catch a drift?
Drift is a verb.

Never realized that til now.

...unless it's referring to a snow-drift. But that... who would throw a snow drift at someone, and how would catching it... hm.

a drift is like a punch for driving in pins

Its a game with kids in it. I thought the pictures had a similarity like this one

western loli is terrible