Have you ever been with a girl with big tits?

have you ever been with a girl with big tits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

have more if anyone wants

yep

Hooker? Yes.

Girlfriend, no.

Oh yes!

I can't be picky so I mostly end up fucking fat bitches and those come with big tits.

Reasonably large, yes. I loved her knockers. So much fun to suck and slap. Only bummer was she was a totally anal prude. Wouldn't even let me put a finger in her bum during doggy.

D's count?

this is actually my SIL. Still can't believe I got to fuck her

same here. My 2012 gf was chubby so she had C cups. I also had a hook up with this obese chick with D cup tits.

When I first met my wife she was 5'9 and 115 lbs with A cup tits.

She is now only 125lbs but had D cup tits.

I grew them by getting her pregnant then forcing her to have an abortion (swapped her BC pills out w/ fakes) 6 times over the past 7 years. Everytime her tits got bigger and bigger.

It's fucking awesome

>have you ever been with a girl..
no

In my experience, I have found that chicks with smaller boobs get off more having their nipples sucked on and played with than big tit chicks do. It's like the bigger they are, the less sexually sensitive they are. But that's just me

This is true. It's because tits have the same amount of nerve endings no matter the size, so (barring genetic variation) a girl with bigger tits is going to have less sensation per square inch of titty flesh.

anyone want more

does this actually work?

yup

Yeah, I can't deal with small titties. Everything I've dated a girl with a small chest I just end up cheating on her with some random titcow.

>does this actually work?

I'm assuming so. It was a hypothesis I had and wanted to try out. Obviously it's a case study, but overall diet and exercise hasn't changed a bit over the years; only thing that has is the numerous abortions

been with some chubby's because i am obsessed with tits. only been with 1 "slim" girl with biggies but dated her for awhile

gf has E cups

Is this OC? More?

Yes, big tits are the best

You are the reason I'm pro life.

yup
one was a 38DDD and one before her was a 34DD

im obsessed with big titties and a big pair can turn a 4/10 into a 8/10 to me

Lulz, from all the chicks I've made get abortions, I've had 28 and $700 a pop.....worth every fucking penny.

I've actually asked Planned Parenthood to name a building after me

There is nothign quite like the rush of forcing a woman who wants to keep the baby to kill her baby;; makes my dick rock hard diamonds

ypu, married her, now they are africa tits

release those titties
My SIL: 38DD

yep, fiance has macromastia and genuine 38JJ tits, I can barely fit a single boob in both my hands

>needs clown makeup

I mean that's pretty disgusting

had big tits, skinny waist, huge ass, deepthroat skills, loved anal. Still let her swallow my cum every now and again

related cause you linked to my cowtit wife

pls post at least one titty

have any full body pics

my ex

Ex.
she loved having her nips suck and could orgasm from it.
but shes really sexual so no surprise.

Please post more titties

Wow how big? more?

They were pretty big, but not massive. pic is her

moar

The girl i'm marrying has DDD cups. Biggest tits I've been with. I like them pretty well.

theyre DD. she loved having me fuck them and have me cum on her face while doing it. shed lay on h er back and lift her head up so she could watch and i could thrust the head of my cock in her mouth.

unfortunately no pics of that

i don't. well no full bod nudes

any pics with face?

Yep

no

I have. My ex had probably the largest breasts I'd ever seen on a woman, but she had the flattest ass.

My fiancee now has a fantastic ass, but no breasts (well, tiny ones)
I'm more of an ass man anyways

more?

Thanks! Is she shy?

MUCH MORE

did she have any tattoos

More plz

Had a gf in college with 34 DDs. She would get on top of me and suck her own nipples. She'd titfuck me in the shower. At parties would let other girls motorboat her just to see if she could get me hard in public. Thinking about amazing the sex was almost makes me forget about how much of a pretentious cunt she was.

My ex

Jesus, what a sheltered life some of you must lead that you even would ask this.

My wife.

ex gf was stacked. a 34H

That's a fine looking ass, user.

yes

Hello again! Saved a while back

Nice. Dump everything.

Yep. Ex had 36 DD's on a slim 115 lb frame. They were the greatest.

you realize that the number "36" corresponds to the size of her chest right? it has nothing to do with the boobs themselves.... you can be a 36A, B, C, or D....

the letter is how big the breasts are.

virginfag detected.

Current gf has 38 DD, theyre pretty damn nice

see

sauce

hes the reason I'm pro choice. I wish his mother had aborted his stupid ass

lol you probably think 36DD's and 32'DD are the same size.

post em

^This.
The actual number on a bra is a measurement of the ribcage and is taken BELOW the breast.

My wife is fat, but god damn, 40G tits are the best.

Doesn't hurt that she's a super kinky slut either.

post em

Yes

Wife is a 34JJ. Life is good.

SIL is the same size.

Yes

more please