So I've been pressuring my gf into anal sex for some time. She hasn't warmed up to the idea AT ALL...

So I've been pressuring my gf into anal sex for some time. She hasn't warmed up to the idea AT ALL. She's been violently against anal for a couple of years.

She finally conceded, and we started talking lubes, enema, self-cleansing, best positions to start etc.
Anyhow, the day arrived. My buddy came over, I did the enema and didn't eat for 12 hours. He used a lot of lube, and about 10 minutes of him fucking my ass, he pulled out to gape it, and I shit. all. over.

My gf has been acting suuuper strange since, and we used to be super close. we're still close, but she's just not 'present' anymore...

Your worst sexual experience? Gross/funny/horrific/fun...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf

you're garbage OP

you win this time, OP

>wait who... ...is doing whom...
ok
I admit, you got me to read it twice.

it was the right thing to do.

>TL:DR; I'm your average liberal/democrat

You got me op

Trump supporter, actually. Proud Trump supporter. And voter.

:D

You will be on the 1st list to die on the day of the rope you filthy cuck

wait you got fucked in the ass? I thought you were trying to fuck your girl in the ass?

that story took an unfortunate turn

Don't show them our full power level yet soldier.... we must wait

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

fucking disgusting.

What i dont get is how literal faggots got girlfriends and i still dont
Kek

Fuckdammit, made me read it twice.

GG. NoRe.

post your girl so we can see why you went fag?

let me clarify. I'm not gay. I suck cocks every once in a while. I've tried anal.

But I'm not gay or bi. Men are disgusting. Putrid. Gross. Cocks are hot.

fucking b8

(you)

so you were talking to your girlfriend about you getting fucked in the ass and now she lost respect for you because your gay? Am I right so far?

no, she was ok with that. she wasn't ok with me shitting all over my friend (and her), and our bed.

that was the turning point.

Op your gf has now realized you are a cuck, a fag, and a shitstarter (literally)

She will soon start fucking other men. Maybe already has. Then she will break up with you.

And she'll tell her friends. Everything. It'll spread like your ass cheeks.

Quit dicking around, and godspeed

10 puns in 2 seconds: love it