Hey guys! today was the first time i have ever licked a vagina, sadly i almost threw up. Am i gay...

Hey guys! today was the first time i have ever licked a vagina, sadly i almost threw up. Am i gay? can you guys cheer me up with some trannies please

Probably not. I'm straight too. And I've always like the taste of dick better than vagina. Vagina tastes like rotten vinegar. That is if vinegar can go rotten...

i have never tasted dick before, but thanks!

>straight

user, your nose just got a little bigger.

Yes, you are gay.
Don't hate it. Embrace it.

It tastes just like pussy except less alkaline.

You're gay.

I agree. I'd much rather suck dick than eat pussy, except that I got fucking gonorrhea in my throat once and stopped doing it.

You dun goofed?

Ok guys, im going to see her tommorow, should i attempt to eat her ass? would that be better? im still a virgin just so you guys know so i am very new

That's a bummer man. I heard it's pretty difficult to get an STD with oral. Maybe that's because guys often want me to blow them, I don't know. Maybe I'm lucky. Or, I just have a great constitution and don't get diseases easily. Either way, you've inspired me to research it and find out.

Sauce? Name?

No. you should find a tranny online, from craigslist or dating site. And just go with it. You know thats what you like anyway. Why deny it?

I mean it wasn't a big problem once the doctors figured it out. One shot and a couple tablets of antibiotics and I was clear to have sex in a week.

i may or may not be 15

Eating ass is a very intimate act compared to that. Think of licking pussy like shaking a hand hello. Well, eating ass is like...eating ass. You can't go back from that. Every girl expects a guy to want to (at least once) to eat pussy.

But eating ass can be seen as an indecent act of carnal weakness. She might like it. But if you have just recently started going out with her she will probably just consider you a freak.

Then you should be having more sex than enough with one ad

No problem if you only look young for your age

God didn't design it for you to lick it. It's designed for sex and child birth.
"I tried walking with my arms today and it really sucked. What am I doing wrong? I swear I am straight!"

underage B&

i have talked to her about it before and she is more than fine with me eating her ass

This is for you OP. Find a Daddy to pay for it.

i look 17 but im 15

>god
haha good one m8

what made you throw up the look of it or the taste of it?

I don't exactly know, but I didn't throw up

You should try it then. I recommend it. My wife is a true blue conservative bitch. The one and only kink she has is that she loves to get her asshole licked. She has to get drunk before she opens up and does it even today. I pretend I put up with it but I secretly love sucking that ass. She's obsessively clean so after we've been making out for a while she'll get up and just get in the shower. That's when I know to get ready for some serious face sitting. She's never spoken about it out loud or even talked about it while it's going on. One time in a moment of weakness while I was eating her she said, "That's right. That spot right there. lick it up."

But I know she likes it. Because she keeps hitting that shower and keeps sitting on my face.

i wouldn't give up after the first time because some pussy tastes better than others