Why does society let children be homeless and destitute?

Why does society let children be homeless and destitute?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html
statista.com/statistics/252064/us-infant-mortality-rate-by-ethnicity-2011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They need to be put out of their misery. No child should suffer like that.

ask America

Trump voters are nasty, ghoulish, degenerate people who don't understand what a community or a nation really is

I would bring her into my home to be my daughterfu

I'm a Trump voter and I value life more than the pro-abortion liberals. Go fuck yourself and your opinion

cos this world is fucked beyond repair

Sick fuck.

it's cheap

>not enough eggs

kek

Trump supporter values life. Kek

You were one of these hardcode Christians who actually believed Trump is a Christian

All he needed to say was "abortion s wrong" and you'd follow him off a cliff

pic is very relevant

What??? I'm serious

>Why does society let children be homeless and destitute?

Who lets this happen? Same people who voted for Trump

I live in one of those "best educated" states, and I guarantee I make a lot more than your ass. But okay, dumb liberals using their mouths again.

Actually now I support abortion. For liberals

Nope. It's the liberals

Why do ProLife only care about you until you're born? Biggest fucking hypocrites ever especially the ones that are pro death penalty.

And you support abortion.
You go Glen Coco

Better destitute and not prostitute

>I guarantee I make a lot more than your ass

Probably not.

and now you're reaching for things

Difference between innocent human life and child-rapist serial killer

and check'em

Trump will not be President until just over a month from now, I don't think you should start blaming him for things yet.

Maybe blame Bush,you guys always feel better after blaming Bush.

Dude, if I had an answer to the simplest of life's questions...

Okay, how much do you make?

America does that. America has no compassion for the sake of personal freedom.

Western Europe has no kids like this sitting in the streets.

Why not?

Money=success

All my keks
Brainwashed much?
You're so fucking dreary

Organic foods cause Autism! Science proves it!

Street children are great. In russia, you can basically take a couple of 8-14 year olds home for a meal and US$10

The oxymoron is strong in this one

>my degree in women's studies / liberal arts / sociology makes me smarter than you!

>western europe

Yea. Muslims like western european little kids

and i've seen the videos which prove it

OP, because it's not my responsibility to provide for someone else's children. Simple as that. Brainless animals go out having kids and I'm suppose to pay for them? How about FUCK NO!!!

So if you saw a starving 8 year old boy on the street you wouldn't care at all?

link?

ha peter boil? he was a teacher, so some were also his students.

I've never seen a homeless child in my city. I know counties that pay hundreds a day for short term housing until a bed at a privately or publicly funded home is open.

Where do you find homeless children user? And don't say "I've seen ___" because we all inow your fat ass doesn't go outside.

but that's wrong u fucking faggot

Because they don't have any intrinsic value.

No, you value dominating women, so you're no different than some Muslim slime. Both of you are cut from the same cloth.

No, it's not ya bitch

not having reliable providing parents cause having parents to rely on is very hard...... why are they alone with no adult care to be without comfort and wondering what to do ..... someone turned away from caring for this child

No. I see starving niggers in Africa on TV and don't send them my money.

>value dominating women

Russia mainly. A lot in india, but indians are disgusting/unfuckable. And thailand, but they all have VD/AIDS etc.

The ones in russia are pretty ok. I brought in 2 of them for about $25 each. They were cute but had sores all over their legs. I guess they hole up in abandoned buildings and scabies/lice is pretty common. It took a while to clean them up, but I had a pretty good time.

I want to go there again to adopt one, but russia freaked out recently about it and stopped allowing people in the west to adopt them.

You deny women control of their bodies and then deny them even basic birth control contraceptives/education. This is seen in every redneck state, so don't deny it you bible thumping fucking dirtbag sack of monkey shit!

I think a better question is why are we sending aid to other places, when we still have homeless and hungry kids here. Fuck those little African nigglets

Proud supporter of non-Democratic Philosophies, here.
New York reporting in!

Fucking Liberals can eat shite.
Your pic is gay as hell.

> russia freaked out recently about it and stopped allowing people in the west to adopt them.

Russia is facing a crippling demographic problem
Their core Caucasian population is on a virtually guaranteed path towards non-existence. Alcoholism, HIV, and tuberculosis is killing them at an extreme rate and too many women have undergone birth control that has left them infertile.

Basically their government realized they need all the kids they can get or in 20 years they don't have enough bodies to watch the nuclear missile silos.

Also you are a degenerate blight

>so you're no different than some Muslim slime
B-b-but! You Liberals can't say that about your beloved Sandniggers! How can we be a multicultural society about acceptance if we don't let people walk all over us??

"Conservatives want live babies so they can grow into dead soldiers" -George Carlin

Cause for some reason people think others should have the right to breed when in reality they don't actually want the child at all or at the very least not long term.

In Germany you won't see even one homeless child. Having strong social politics is good, sometimes. They can take away your child if you are poor as fuck and can't afford feeding it.

It's not society. It's their parents. I'ts too easy to blame "society".

truth

Did I say that I'm some SJW cuck? I'm a misanthrope and hate everyone equally thus I'm the worlds only truly unprejudiced human being. I hate sandniggers for wanting to live in the dark ages but their north American crackers counterparts bother me more because you built a great society in the USA and which is being dragged down by knuckle dragging regressive religious fundie fucksticks.

A person can have both liberal and conservative policies on subjects. When it comes to finance/law/order I'm conservative but in regards to personal liberty/freedom of speech, I'm liberal.

The only thing I respect is common sense which is sadly lacking in the USA these fucking days.

But Trump nor his supporters have even been able to cause anything yet. I mean if you're just putting that fact out there then that's just fine, but it's a lack of logical reasoning despite a so-told devotion to it that makes all us liberals look the same and all us liberals look like absolute idiots. Trump and his supporters can't be the cause of this epidemic because they haven't even had a shot to be a cause of anything. Maybe they're worthless given they're refusing to contribute to a progressing society, but if anyone is to blame it's the people who have been leading this society for so long now. It is our duty to right what we have wronged, and take care of the children of our nation, rather than blaming it on those who merely enable it. If we are to be better than others, than we are to fix society amongst the oppressors, rather than give up on it and point the finger.

>Also you are a degenerate blight
Why? Because I stimulated their economy?

It would be one thing if they were virgins, but the youngest of them (she looked to be about 9 or 10) was pretty gaping and didn't even wince when I got in.

Don't judge until you've tried it.

You've made a mistake buddy

Because we need to save the refugees first. Stupid fucking conservative.

Pfff muricans complaining about a couple of thousand refugees fleeing from a situation they caused.

You know Europe fucking hates you for causing this shit. Fucking niggers. Why are you always fighting all over the world your lost cause.

This, liberals like to sit around in a circle and congratulate each other on how smart they all are but don't actually do anything

you say that but that kindve life can make or break an incredible person, like they say w/e doesnt kill you only makes you stronger

Is this mate even aware of what he's opposing? It just seems like he's all like, "Are they democrat? Yup, better listen to everything they have to say." Legit all of pro-choice's arguments aren't even scientifically founded anymore; they're pure propaganda now. Back when I was young, the pro-choice versus pro-life arguments were about whether or not the baby is actually alive and at what stage and all that. Pro-life today is basically just what pro-choice was like fifteen years ago. Pro-life doesn't deny abortions to those who need them and all that shit, that's just lies spit out by their competing company. Pro-life still supports abortion in necessary situations, they even help out in giving out contraceptives (by the logic that they prevent abortion if you do get pregnant), hell most folks even support optional abortion under 10 weeks due to the nonexistance of both brain and heart functionality at and before hat point in prenatal development. Pro-choice spews out these words so that way all that oppose them seem like a bunch of degenerate Christian-equivalent-to-Muslims rednecks, so their message and products and indoctrination can get across instead of others. It's not even a movement. It's a corporate war, and one that's become rather dirty at that.

Above was sarcasm, I think we need to nuke the middle east and put it out of its misery and be done with it. They've always been violent savages. The US did make the mistake thinking they could be civilized. Once we removed the oppressive dictators we let the chimps loose.

dem fucking hobbit feets

why start talking about society right off the bat?

why do YOU allow children to be homeless and destitute?

I'm sure you have some extra money you could donate to a childrens charity.

have you? if not, why not?

Republicans.

Can't feed em, don't breed em and if they ain't gonna work we sure as shit don't need em.

Cuba has a much lower infant mortality rate than we do. Where is your God now?

>supports death penalty
>supports war

>values life more than pro-abortion liberals

Muh sides.

society is shit.
Simple answer, don't know why this thread has so many replies.

Capitalism

because bad humans make bad children. if you see one homeless, chances are it came from a fucked up family and was damaged goods from the start. the more we coddle these lowest common denominators the more of them will grow up and reproduce to continue the cycle.

let god sort it out.

or turns you into a wreck of a human being shtat has to scavenge off the bottom of society. that what doesn't kill you twattle should have an asterisk that reads individual results vary. Those sucess stories are rarer than winnning the lottery

Let's play a game called "Is my red state's infant mortality rate lower than Cuba's?"

Here's the CIA factbook on infant mortality rates.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html

Your state's infant mortality rate:
statista.com/statistics/252064/us-infant-mortality-rate-by-ethnicity-2011/

How did you do?

nice stat padding, libcuck

Why would anyone give a shit about Cuba? I mean why would you specifically choose Cuba? It's apples and oranges just simply based on climate.

cuba isn't that bad actually. it has the one of the best healthcare systems on the planet.

>4/10 New England States
Love it

Because our adoption program is not an adoption program. pizza, pizza. Also, not everyone lets children be homeless and destitute. When the fear no longer locks you up, your natural instincts take over, and the people who feel like they are not able to help, will begin.

because they deserve it

> Pro-life doesn't deny abortions to those who need them and all that shit, that's just lies spit out by their competing company. Pro-life still supports abortion in necessary situations

That's a fucking lie and you know it. Pro-life will do anything to keep a woman from terminating a pregnancy no matter the circumstances, so don't bother saying otherwise because you're a FUCKNG LIAR and everyone here knows it you piece of shit.

>they even help out in giving out contraceptives

This also another LIE. Your kind has only ONE answer, abstinence only (which worked sooo well for Sarah Palins whore daughter), because you're religious fundies who think sex should only be for procreation and teaching sex education and making contraceptives available will promote promiscuity.

You're repressive fucksticks and everything out of your dribbling cocksuckers revolves around dominating women.

/thread

get off your soapbox faggot

From someone who breeds for quantity, not quality.

That's why you have no problem with abortion.

Prostitutes gotta come from somewhere

Because human trafficking is fun and prosperous. Drop a 1000 bucks on a homeless bitch and she'll sell you her kid and the crack to feed it.

Yeah, it's great but nobody has any fucking money or food and they'd rather drown trying to get to the US on a raft made of sticks and tires than stay there.

The CIA is padding Cuba? Trump ranger.

because the rich and powerful need kids they can victimize and discard, obviously. nobody will go looking for a homeless girl, so you don't have to worry too much when you're putting her broken, cum-pumped body into a black plastic bag and throwing her in a dumpster behind your multi-million dollar establishment...

...he's got a point though, yanno

that's using your head, god damn nigga, yes

>conservatives are liberal

Lolwut

Ugh, fuck off.