Insta/fb fap

insta/fb fap

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noice thanks for coming through with the new bread

imgur.com/a/laUuJ

Free shitposts! Buy now! Only $0.00 !!! use credit, debit, send cash or paypal!

For user asking for roommate

Get em' while they're hot!

no problem

That was me. First off dubs checked and secondly yeah you did alright there. Not a home run but they can't always be. I'd def hit that. Noice

She's really sexy

Shitposts! Unlimited time offer!

Y u gotta be such a hatin ass faggot?

Holy tits

yeah shes proud about it which makes it hotter

Boop

want moar?

Yeah confidence definitely makes a chick hotter. DAMN she's so cute dude and I love those kinds of outfits. She's really great man, more if ya got em please

Don't miss your chance! Buy now! ONLY $0.00! No shipping, no handeling! But wait there's more! Buy one in the next 20seconds and get an extra FREE shitpost! No charge! No strings attached! You read that right! TWO for the price of one!

she was a decent drunken lay, yeah. kinky too. loved being choked and tied up and shit. never my first option but my fallback girl if I was drunk and horny at the end of the night. Sam actually walked in on her sucking me off one night haha

need more

Yes please

Free shitposts! They're Sup Forums approved!

ok can do

Kylie (Sam's other blonde friend) is a lot like that too actually. Then again, I've never really met a girl who doesn't like being tied down and fucked

That's a better picture of her. Yeah she ain't bad at all. Like I said I wouldn't think twice about hittin skins with her. Obviously I'd wanna fuck Sam more but who wouldn't. And kekkkk I was gonna ask if she would be in the room when you were fuckin that chick. Haha did she see your dick and everything? I loved it when I'd go back to a chicks dorm and fuck her while her roomy was 5 feet away

In love

You fucked both of em?

diamonds

Shitposts! Get them now while materials last!

Thanks bro she's a dime

Moar

Love those bangs holy fuck!!

any right?

she'd only fuck in the room when she was super drunk or super horny but yeah, it would happen a lot. could always at least get an under the blanket beej (with Sam in eyesight) if I was staying the night lol

Y U NO buy shitposts now? They're free!

np

Dude NICE

yeah, but everyone's fucked kylie. even when she had a boyfriend guys in my frat would joke she gets fucked more by other guys in any given week than by him. girl says she's a switch but I just kept her in sub mode for the night lol

Sexy ass Latina. I love em

Woah her friend is fine af too

Like these shitposts? Get these and many more like it when u buy the shitpost starter pack!

Kek poor guy. Oh well his own fault for keeping her icey when other dudes fuck and feed her fast food lmao. I think I like her roomy better than that sloot

Woah. You should make an imgur album of her dude, I'm seriously digging her in a MAJOR way

Fuckin A she's so cute

agreed
yea she is but i got no idea who she is

Yeah Kylie is a straight up butterface

heres a close up of her face
thats the last one but im looking to see if i find any more good ones

See told you I really like her. And cool man thanks for sharing all those and I hope you find some others cuz I'm in love

More? I'm intrigued

Oh my....

You like? Do you know her?

might take me longer to post though

i like her a lot, wish i knew her

Na I don't know her... How would I? Lol but I do like. Very much so

No sweat my man. I'm not going anywhere lel

jerking it to her already

Le Bamp

bumping with more of this tease