This bitch is just fucking around right?

This bitch is just fucking around right?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/kidnap-and-ransom-expert-who-offered-100k-to-sherri-papinis-abductors-made-promo-with-sherri-lookalike/news-story/75030d789f420f87a4040e02cad8aac3
youtube.com/watch?v=OMkTjO6rCyI
onenewspage.com/video/20161201/6163358/Cameron-Gamble-Speaks-About-Sherri-Papini-Return.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was a fundraising scam that backfired on them

lmao

Not likely. Hispanics are a savage lot. They would think nothing of kidnapping a human being and treating her they way this woman was treated.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/kidnap-and-ransom-expert-who-offered-100k-to-sherri-papinis-abductors-made-promo-with-sherri-lookalike/news-story/75030d789f420f87a4040e02cad8aac3

I think it was some kinky shit that got out of control

she reminds me of the time ben afleck's wife pretended to be murdered because she found out ben was banging some younger broad. she looks like the kind of lady who would get abducted by lesbian beaners too though. curious indeed.

looks more like it was some viral marketing bullshit they tried after seeing that video.

that's judaism 101.

what are the details?

It was this guy. He was either in on it with her and the husband, or he paid some hispanics to do it for some sort of marketing/fundraising stunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMkTjO6rCyI

read and it will start to make sense.

beta male that tries to act like an alpha

Why would they fake it?

How did it backfire though, because people can see that it was just a PR stunt from some guy who faps to Tom Clancy novels?

Publicity for the guy's kidnapping ransom business, fundraising (in other words money)

Yes, he left too many online footprints, all his old twitter pages and business etc and the sleuths figured him out before the cops even knew who he was. Whether that papini's were in on it or not, i dont know (im guessing they were) but am 100% sure that cameron gamble was behind the whole thing.

when cucking goes wrong?

>Publicity for the guy's kidnapping ransom business, fundraising (in other words money)

So Mr Gamble (the kidnapping business guy) went to a random couple in California and told them he would give them money to go through this stressful ordeal for 3 weeks?

He would to have given them a lot of money for the couple to accept, or this isn't fake.

My point being by Occam's Razor...This isn't fake

it's all inspired by Gone Girl
>sarcasm

He only would have given the hispanics the money who carried it out for him for a cheap price.

>paying hispanics before the work is completed

either this or they were all in on it together

Cameron Gamble: kidnap and ransom consultant..

is that a real job title?

probably the rarest job in the world and he just happens to live in redding, the same place she lives.

from various sources they say she's attractive. i gotta say she wouldn't be the first attractive bitch to be kidnapped and or raped.

Watch the video at about half way.

Basically says everything... She was in on it.

onenewspage.com/video/20161201/6163358/Cameron-Gamble-Speaks-About-Sherri-Papini-Return.htm

wow he's already promoting himself in the video to do it again

Massive fucking scam that we're just digging on the tip of the iceberg of and this thread is barely getting any replies.

I live in this town. We all think it's a scam. Although she is supposedly "branded" by these hispanics. Here are some truths. She has a hate blog about hispanics back in high school which was taken down. They come from old money. The family does not comment on anything. Until I see this "branding", I'm leaning towards a scam.

hello fuckers? we're uncovering a scam that will be front page news in a few days. anyone interested? or are you too busy looking at your furry threads?

It's obviously a scam. It wouldn't hurt that much to get "branded" a little bit of pain is worth stopping it getting found out. can you imagine how many people they will have pissed off it it's found out.

Bump for justice

they are too busy on furry threads

Interesting. Sounds like it was a scam to me

She's rich? No wonder she married a geeksquad

huh?

Her husband works at a bestbuy

if this is a scam then why isn't it all over the news?

The news loves having "victimized" blonde bitches to parade around

Because if it turned out that it wasn't a fake the news would get sued. Plus the family is upset about people saying it's a hoax, so the news would also look bad for upsetting the family. Pretty clear that it's a hoax tho

Because when someone is reported missing, no one really thinks it'll make national news

It was clear from day one.

was clear to me too. but just weird how it has taken so long for people to start to pick it up.

How? It didn't sound fake until she was found Thanksgiving day

a lot of people thought the husband killed her. i guess he means day 1 being the thanksgiving day.

lel

wow cool

Theres no evidence its fake morons

are you fucking retarded? did you look at any of the links?