My best friend liked this girl and she treated him like shit and told him he is ugly af...

My best friend liked this girl and she treated him like shit and told him he is ugly af, but he is the nicest person ever.

She texted me and wants to hang out, i wanna do something really bad to this bitch so dubs decides what i do

play with her titties.

Anal. No lube.

Don't do it Op. You'll regret it if you do. Because chances are your friend will hate you or something.

Roofie her and expose nudes

Fuck her dog if she doesn't have one. Fuck her mom

Well.. is your friend ugly as fuck? Maybe shes just being honest. Stop being such a whiny bitch and get a life. /r9k/ is that way ->

Post pics of her naked ass

Beat her at monopoly. no lube.

I agree. You could seriously make your friend hate you for going out with the girl he likes man.

Fuck her in the asshole

Dubs.

take her out to Red Lobster

chilly on willy... use condoms

tie her up, invite your friend over, let him have his way with her.

i alredy told him and he said i do w.e he doesnt care anymore. plus i dont want to fuck her i wanna take revenge

You dont regret the things you do, you regret the things you dont do.

Fuck her, there's two sides to every story, you might learn something your friend wasn't telling you. and at the very least get some pussy.

Your friend won't give a shit if you use her for sex, he hates her already.

just let us have the nudes then...

wheres the broship in that. you always gotta stick up for ur buddies

this girl be looking 14... get the fuck off Sup Forums kiddie

gtfo newfag

Revenge is for autists.

Use her for sex and dump her after you dump in her

Make her eat a bowl of eggs

>you have to eat all the eggs.

ask for a pic of her with a shoe on her head

Make a sex tape with her and five it to your friend so he can at least jerk off to her.

Here is what you do fast forwarding some steps you can fill in yourself:Yo get her in a room get her to strip spank her the have your friend walk in while she is getting spanked and then you tie her up so he can rape her ass use condoms btw and afterward give her some illegal drug and call the cops on her

>implying that girl texted you
>implying you have a friend
>implying you even know that girl

now fap and go to sleep like every Saturday night, farewell

Checked

Op, here's what you do.
>hang out with her
>become close to her
>start dating her
>move in together
>propose to her
>marry her
>have a child together
>raise the child and put it through uni
>retire and spend the rest of your life with her
>die with her

That aught to show her

Whiteness, or, rather, identity, is being forced on the deracinated, consumerist Last Man that was the European-American. No one is going to be permitted to escape this process. Great historical changes are imminent when people are forced into a binary choice – fight or flee, join or die, resist … or cuck.

That is the position of white people. Two weeks ago, I might the have said the election of Donald Trump would actually lessen the pressure on white Americans. But today it’s clear his election is only intensifying the storm of hatred and hysteria being directed against us.

As Europeans, we are, uniquely, at the center of history. We are, as Hegel recognized, the concept of world history. No one will honor us for losing gracefully. No one mourns the great crimes committed against us. For us, it is conquer or die. This is a unique burden for the white man, that our fate is entirely in our hands. And it is appropriate because within us, within the very blood in our veins as children of the sun lies the potential for greatness.

That is the great struggle we are called to. We were not meant to live in shame and weakness and disgrace. We were not meant to beg for moral validation from some of the most despicable creatures to pollute the soil of this planet. We were meant to overcome--overcome all of it. Because that’s natural for us.

Because for us, as Europeans, it’s only normal again, when we are great again.

Hail Trump. Hail our people. Hail victory.

Let her catch fellings hard, then go radio silence, drop her and cut her off. Let her think she's found someone and rip that away

>implying implications were implied

Kill her

Make her eat your ass and film it. crop your upper body out of the video and send it to her father on a disposable email account. then move to san diego and become a homosexual

No. You dont. Yes man are lame as fuck. All youre doing is enabling your friend to be a whiny cunt. He should shrug it off and get on with his life, and I have no idea why you care so much as to make a thread on Sup Forums unless your underage and have literally nothing real happening in your own life.

Post a picture of your friend.

'Yes Men' * are lame as fuck

Eat her asshole then puke in it

fuck i laughed so hard

Honestly OP, if that ugly bitch told your friend he's ugly af, maybe your friend actually IS ugly af? Being nice doesn't change that.

Kek wills it

Get nudes and spread them like wildfire

this

gold

fuck her in the ass until she cries

roll

Roll

neeed moar pics for proof

fuck her and get her into kink. blind fold her and tie her up.
let your bro jump in place a couple times
then get rid of her

Get her pregnant and deny it's yours.

Alright tell your friend what you planning first then get her to do some kinky weird ass shit and take pics an spread it everywhere

Rape her.
Fill every possible orifice with cum.

off by one.

Say "sorry, you're too ugly for me."

Make her feel bad with her own medicine.

Ass-to-mouth. Film it. Show it to friend if it will make him feel better. Maybe just outright scat