They say Sup Forums /b tards are the scourge and dumbest ppl on the interwebs prove em wrong Sup Forumsros

They say Sup Forums /b tards are the scourge and dumbest ppl on the interwebs prove em wrong Sup Forumsros

$100

loose

depends on the profit margin on the specific items that were bought

$170

>loose
Ya dun goofed. Also this shit was posted earlier today.

You lost da game.

The correct answer is OP's asshole gets loose for $0

A million dollars

$60

Less than $100 because the products are marked up.

OP here it's obviously $170

You lost 130 dollars cash and 70 dollars in merchandise. Make that 70 cash seeing as how your dumbass will likely return your money to him when he returns your merchandise with a receipt.

OP here, it's $100.

Whether or not it's the same guy is completely irrelevant.

Someone stole $100.

Someone bought $70 worth of items.

Net loss to the store, still a hundred fucking dollars.

OP here I should know.

You need more schooling user

That's not true we managed to get our favorite TV game show elected to the presidency

check and mate

Obviously not your virginity.

lost $30 cash and $70 merchandise

You Trump supporters are stupid as hicks... he lost 130$ plus whatever the cost of the items he sold for 70$.

You're all incredibly dumb

And you need to be on a train traveling from the east coast at 170 miles an hour with your life partner who has 3 apples while you have 6gay kiwi fruits keystered in your BBC rekt anus. If your life partner nimbly nibbles 2 of your gay kiwi fruits out of your sloppy turdcutter, and feeds you part of one of his apples that he pissed on, how many fucks will I give by the time you get to me in California?

How did you get this number lmao.

its 100$

you lmaoing at him
the dollar sign goes before the number faggot

>he puts the dollar sign after the number
ISHYGDDT

Easily
Stolen $100 equates to -100 on storeowner's part
$70 out of stolen $100 equates to -170 on storeowner's part the $30 in change is of no significance considering it's already part of stolen $100 it's basically the same as paying for the items with a $50 bill and a $20 bill while keeping $10 + $20 bills
The storeowner loses $170 in cash and merchandise

In case anyone is actually confused, this is a analogue to a famous trick question. It is more about logic than math.

>100 dollars was stolen
>That same 100 dollars was given back in exchange for 70 dollars of merchandise and 30 dollars of change

-100 + 100 - 70 - 30 = 100 net theft

There is a case to be made that the 70 dollars of merchandise is marked up so the store actually gained some of the stolen money back when it was used to buy product but that is beyond the scope of the trick question and, frankly, cheeky.

$130

How can you make back money that is already yours dumbass
>seriously you /b tards need more schooling and or understanding

you lost 70usd in produce
and 30 in change

You got back the first 100usd

THANK YOU!
For not being a moron!

Let me make that green text a little more clear:

>$100 stolen
>$100 given back
>$70 of product stolen
>$30 of change incorrectly given

>-100
>+100
>-70
>-30

leaves you with -100 dollars. It is the back and forth exchange that is meant to confuse you.

Making money back on selling product? Because a $100 bill is worth $100 to the thief and $100 to the store but $70 of product is worth $70 to the thief but $60 or less to the store because they charge more than they paid for it. Make money back implies they are taking some of the stolen money back, not making a profit.

Thank you user. My brain can't do math well.

Well without knowledge that the thief took 100 before, you lost no money.

The books would show a $100 loss.

Impossible to figure out given the info

>implying the shop owner keeps record

Well I guess it's true Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of mouth breathers to socially awkward to wipe the cheeto dust out of their neck beard and actually do something other than look at pictures of Loli trap furry shit man back when this all started people use to jump at the chance of a simple prank call I'm fucking ashamed

A business owner that doesn't keep books is someone who is about to lose their business to creditors.

Impossible to figure out but this is the equation

30+x= Money lost
where x is the cost to make the product
>you're basically giving the dude 30 bucks and a free item

You fucking tard, why would he spend 70 dollars of the 100, leaving with 30, just to come back in later and get his 70 to make it 100 again?

Its 100.

Fuck...

Well to add you also lose the potential value of that profit item but assuming no one would ever buy it it would be x is [0,70]

When the person buys the items they give the cashier 70 dollars and recieve 70 dollars of items and leave with 30 dollars, so its 100 you faggot

I am smart enough to know when I'm wrong I just thought it out the way I should've and no matter what happens $100 is missing for me to be correct the $100 plus $70 worth of merchandise would have to be stolen
Answer is $100 lost to the store

legally he stole 200, but functionally he now has $100 of your money and stuff, actually a little less as you probably paid less than 70 for what he "bought".

It's $170 y'niggers.

OR one small enough to run debt free.

I thought so too bro but it isn't
Nahhh it has nothing to do with legally speaking becoz only $100 is stolen from the store after that its an exchange of $70 of the store's money for merchandise instead with the thief still getting $30 in cash equating to the same $100 that was originally stolen

$100 in stolen cash minus the profit you made by selling $70 worth of goods.

THIS

It's $100. Anons, you seriously can't be that dumb. I also got hated on in a previous thread that asked how often you took showers and I said once everyday and so many were saying once every few days and even once a week. It's official, fags are both dumb and disgusting.

If it's a trick question then the answer is $0 because the money from the register isn't owned by the cashier so they lose nothing. That's probably just me being autistic though.

Yes, you are being autistic. There is no trick, it's a straight forward math question.

Okay, so he gets robbed
guy comes back and hands him money
+100
but person has to give change so
now in money he lost 30 dollars. In property 70$ so if we combine both its 100, but if we just count money from the register its 30

No witnesses, no crime, the guy has no knowledge that the crook stole anything, so in his mind he's made ~70$. It's really impossible for anyone but the theif to know what went down, so it's an act in futility.

*thief
Whoopsie.