Do you like Star Trek? Do you like to fuck around with other Trekkies? Then this is the thread for you

Do you like Star Trek? Do you like to fuck around with other Trekkies? Then this is the thread for you.

first for quark's

This is now a doubles thread

Hey guys. Neelix here. Tuvok sent me this message. What do you think it means? Did he send it by accident?

Probably just checking to see if Janeway has murdered either of you yet.

But... Why would Captain Janeway kill me? She always said she liked my cooking.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH backula barely made it into the picture.

Hello. My name is Captain Jonathan Archer of the Starfleet vessel Enterprise. Have any of you seen the Xindi?

klick klick klick scrreeeech hiss

Tripp? Are you okay over there?

Phlox stop playing with that! We need that to breathe!

Not so long ago, humans, Denobulans, and Vulcans lived on Earth in harmony. Then everything changed when the Xindi attacked...

We need your help to save our planet.

but it tastes so gud capin

>Best starfleet captain

Hello. My name is Captain Benjamin Sisko. I survived the battle of Wolf 359. I took command of a derelict station on the edge of Federation space, discovered a wormhole to the other side of the galaxy, defended the Alpha Quadrant from the Dominion and the Pah-Wraiths, I helped Bajor enter into a partnership with the Federation, and strengthened our ties with the Klingons. And then I brought balance to the Force when I jumped into a cave with Dukat. And you are?

I'm Captain Janeway of the Federation starship Voyager. When my crew and I were stranded on the other side of the galaxy, I kept them together and promised to get them home. We made first contact with more species than anyone else in Starfleet and charted more space than any of them combined. We survived temporal inversions, terrorist attacks, saboteurs, viruses, and even the Borg. In fact, I destroyed the collective and got my crew home. And who are you?

I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard. I have a bald head, a crew full of bitches, and the flagship of the Federation to take me wherever I want. And who are you?

I'm Captain.... James T. Kirk... of the Federation Starship... Enterprise... I made a lot of enemies... Discovered new species... Had sex... with lots of... women... I am the trailblazer at the cusp of the Federation's greatness... I fought the Klingons, the Romulans... I met God... And... who are you?

And I'm Captain Jonathan Archer of the Earth vessel Enterprise. Have any of you seen the Xindi?