Daily reminder that heterosexuality is an abomination

>gender studies major

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/gilles-herrada-phd/homosexuals-dont-reproduce_b_2808199.html
feministing.com/2010/06/16/whats-the-difference-between-lesbian-and-queer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder you're a faggot.

cis I assume?

Did you just assume my gender you hypocritical shitlord?

Faggot.

False. No one chooses a ginger child.

You fucking fascist! Did you just assume that poster's gender! Un-fucking-believable, We're almost in 2017

Kek

I agree, solely because heterosexuality directly assaulted in your existence, which is an abomination.

They goes OP, being a fag again.

this same photo was actually just posted to reddit, crazy

educate yourself

yes it did end after you got that right, im not going to suck your cock, get over it

You exist, which means sperm met egg. The only way that happens without heterosexual sex, is invitro which is expensive and, judging from your clothing and teeth, your family is likely far too poor to afford.

you too educate yourself please

>Homosexuals Don’t Reproduce: False!

huffingtonpost.com/gilles-herrada-phd/homosexuals-dont-reproduce_b_2808199.html

bump

Tits or gtfo

> using Huffington post as a source
This is where we are at. Where is there a bastion from degeneracy?

You're cute but get your teeth whitend. And play with girls whilst you're young but get that out of your system and get ready to take dick

Gender studies? Ill save you the time:
>penis=male (male gender)
>vagina=women (women gender)
>if confused about your gender, please see daddy issues.

What does the q stand for?

queer

But queer and gay are the same thing, right?

Daily reminder that heterosexuality exists in the majority of multicellular life including humans.

If you have been taught in any way shape or form that heterosexuality is unnatural than you need to take a biology class.

How do you rationalize your claim?

I shat me britches

Educate yourself
feministing.com/2010/06/16/whats-the-difference-between-lesbian-and-queer/

It means who fucking cares

I'd strangle the life out of anyone who said my sexuality made me an abomination.

Huffington Post is only slightly more credible than The Onion.

how would one of these snowflakes feel about a straight man getting his weiner cut off putting a vag on than getting his vag removed and his old weiner put back on? technically hes a double trans person even if he transitioned back into a straight man, and i dont think you can trans your race so lets says hes white, does this person "count" as a trans person who has experienced their "struggle?" if so then whats even the point....? oh wait theyre just mentally ill people, why are we entertaining them again? why are we entertaining a population demographic that makes up 3% of the population? why does this shit exist?

kekarooni

dont be so angry man

Bump