Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091459618
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xbox kinect laughs in the distance

kinect is shit too

Fresh Cringe!

>We train to save lives. If we weren't here most of America wouldn't be.
>We train to save the lives of every person living in the United States.
>Yes. I do believe with my training I could save more lives then a doctor.
>Without the armed forces being trained to defend doctors wouldn't have jobs.
>Without the military being trained to defend. We wouldn't be a country right now and we wouldn't have the rights we have.
>Without being trained to defend you wouldn't have the ability to go school nonetheless complain about the costs. Is joining pointless no.
>People think all we do is be trained to kill. That mentality is what makes us relevant and needed.
>If you can't understand why we do it or why it's needed you shouldn't be able to go to school for something as advanced as medical because I would be afraid to visit said doctor.
>If the military wasn't around this country would be under a dictatorship or maybe it wouldn't exist at all.
>The Islamic State would have killed countless people.
>The Iraqi and Afghani hate groups would have invaded.
>My training wasn't free either. It cost the government millions to train me.
>I have to work off my "Student loans" by going to heavily populated areas were gunfire and rockets are commonplace.
>The military isn't free. Just like everything else it has a price.
>Most cases it's someone's life
>If you don't think we save people your wrong we as a collective being the 1% of our society have saved millions upon millions of lives everyday
>by making sure you have a bed to sleep in and food to eat

black girl on the right looks like she has a cute butt

The real cringe is that you're serious. 99.99% off the jobs soldiers do are a joke. Nuclear deterrence keeps America safe, overseas wars make us less safe.

I didn't write that shite m8
its OC fresh off facebook

>jimmies rustled in a cringe thread
>8/8

>Renamed/descriptioned powerup canteen and sniper coat/koala

I can see the sniper and SMG getting tagged, 'cause then people will see it when they get killed by the weapon... but who the fuck is gonna see the cosmetics and canteen? Even if the weapons are branded as pony shit now, at least there's a reason to rename/desciption them. The others? Absolute waste of money.

I'm dumb tho

cont'd...

>So I'm going to be blunt. If you haven't served, you don't have the right to judge the men and women in the armed forces.

>I haven't been brainwashed or anything.
>I know things that you could never learn.
>I've seen things you would never want to.

>Arguing with you over something so small and frankly irrelevant is just making me feel like I'm loosing sanity.
>Once again though I have to say it again to get it through your thick skull it seems.
>We are trained to defend. Defend ourselves and our nation.
>If that means killing someone who is trying to kill me so be it.
>I'm defending myself.

>But I guess when your a civilian and don't have to worry about it you have a entitlement to feel your better than us so whatever

Thats okay man

The really real cringe is my whole life.

j
e
s
u
s

anyone have that screencap of op taking a picture of a kid playing xbox to make fun of the audience
the rest of the thread just ridicule him for it

> You have one group in common
> ISIS
Kek

A-are those suppose to be hoofs like a furry thing? I didn't know they made those, look hard to walk in plus uncomfortable but he looks like he has a lot of issues anyway if he felt comfortable wearing that in public.

You fucking simpleton. The 1 group in common isn't necessarily the one at the top. Fucking slit your fucking wrists and end it all you fat ugly loser virgin piece of shit. FUCK YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Jesus fucking Christ. FYI walkig on tiptoes is a common sign of autism. I know this because I have it and I did it when I was a child and had to train myself not to. I still do it when no one is around and I forget.

dis niggas still active
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091459618

>>If you can't understand why we do it or why it's needed you shouldn't be able to go to school for something as advanced as medical because I would be afraid to visit said doctor.

is this on a public page? link pls

Tfw tiptoed until I was like 10

Am I autismo? I feel pretty normie, just a loner.

> isis will never kill your grandma

why live?

not just gore, but rape too (of fictional characters no less)

how can one man have so much edge?

It's the whole spectrum thing. I am borderline. My cousin is full-blown. I lead a very normal life, there are just some weird things about my personality like low tolerance for frustration and ability to enjoy repetetive tasks almost indefinitely.

Nuclear deterrence only keeps us safe from nuclear attack. Chances are the next war between two or more superpowers will not invoke the use of nukes unless it's a WWIII type ordeal.

sorry I failed to answer your question, you'll be fine. If you had a full blown like my cousin you'd know it. He's a freak ... smart as hell but a freak.

is this dude taking the piss? i can't even tell at this point.

Shit, I do like repetitive things

I'll have to look into this more

how many layers of irony is he on Sup Forums?

My dick moved, what the fuck is happening, somebody help

Really wish tf2 didn't have these kinds of people, It makes me embarrassed to play it.

Judging by the great mans art I would say there is a definite chance of that being the case

Haha I remember this shit I was in that thread

Lol I swear if this isn't bait.

#LivingtheMeme

It's okay for exercise games, not much else though.

I learned to tiptoe because I grew up mainly in apartments and I didn't appreciate it when people WOULD STOMP THE FUCK OUT OF THE UPSTAIRS LIKE THEY WERE A GOD DAMN YELLOW YOSHI. LIKE LITERALLY THE FUCKING FRIDGE WOULD SHAKE FROM THESE NEANDERTHALS STOMPING ON THEIR FUCKING HEELS AT 2AM WHAT THE FUCK.

Fuck you if you do this by the way. Kill yourself.

So I learned to tiptoe easily and quickly basically out of courtesy. Still do it to this day.

100% legit I swear