Slutty slampiggies, adored chubbies, cute BBWs, hot fatties

Slutty slampiggies, adored chubbies, cute BBWs, hot fatties.
>inb4: IDGAF if you're salty.

I don't see anything chubby here

Let's see something juicy & explicit

wwyd

Nice ass/ hips

I've always been attracted to petite girls, but sadly can't seem to get a date with one.

I've got a chubby/fat girl who is keen to meet up and fuck, and think she wants more than just sex. Should I go for it?

Wife, groom, cage, train, sex toy, force breed, enslave
Not necessarily in that order

k

>I've got a chubby/fat girl who is keen to meet up and fuck, and think she wants more than just sex. Should I go for it?
Just go with the flow and see where it goes.
As long as you're open, honest,show legit interest and affection, you'll have a good mate for life, who will keep your belly full and your balls empty

So wet

Tbh, I'm not sure I'd actually be attracted. But I've been dry for like 7 years, so feel i can't turn this down. Unless she slimmed down a bit i couldn't find her anything more than a fuck buddy

Even with this pussy?

Name???

Very much so

holy fuck
propose immediately

>Unless she slimmed down a bit i couldn't find her anything more than a fuck buddy

Then you need to tell her that. USUALLY they'll go for that. (in hopes to turn you down the road by showing you what qualities she has)

Other than that, I am sorry you feel that way.

Especially then, because I am a connoisseur of the unusual,and not your run off the mill as sexy perceived females

Oh damn check em

My best friend's gf.

>Name???
No idea, picked her from my huge stash in my Pixel's phone. Tried a Google reverse?

I want to cum inside that pussy.

Ex

Want more scato

Any interest?

I see.

What attracts me is different to what attracts you. No need to apologise for this difference.

nice fat tits. that be a fun fuck buddy for a few months.

Go on

MOAR?

Moar!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARR!

Wwyd?

Moar wtf is wrong with you, don't hold back on this

marry her in a heartbeat then spend the rest of my days fucking the shit out of her and then resting my head on those beautiful bastards

Id have her on her knees with them gorgous lips round my dick as i fuck her mouth hard

For the love of god post moar!

Will keep posting as long as I keep getting replies for her!

She was the best I ever did it with. Crazy freak that would try almost anything.

Dude. Keep posting best you have. My dick is diamond for this girl!

Tell me what you'd do to her

Force feed her dick before throwing her against every wall in the house

I would make this girl cry

Keep it coming, the dirtier the better

I would invite this girls family over then subtly touch her in front of them. Get her really worked up before i fucking destroyed her in the next room

Nice genital warts you disgusting fuck.

I wanna spend an entire day with this girl tied to a bed. Making her cum over and over again until she begged me to stop

Anyone fapping to her?

Yes. Please post more