I just cant deal with it anymore Sup Forums

I just cant deal with it anymore Sup Forums

this entire life thing

the constant bullshit we have to do and put up with to make others accept us
the way the entire race collectively behaves and the dumb prejudices whenever something happens

Its all so fucking dumb and senseless.

the way life fucked me over and my bad genes.

Life is just complete dogshit and people only have kids for selfish reasons and that is retarded

I dont have anything else to add I just hope that someone shares these feelings

i want a job

Grow up

I did, it only seems to get worse.

I don't think life is the worst nowadays. It's better than in any other times. People are fucking stupid senseless cunts, true. We live in world where good will is treated like something fucking bad. Idk what went wrong.

Believe it or not, this is just a rough patch you're stuck in. If you can stick to a life affirming routine throughout this emotional ordeal things will get better. You need to want to get better though.

Stop thinking about it, you can either embrace it, which is the wrong thing to do, or fight it, which is the pointless thing to do. Walk towards the fire OP, walk towards the fire.

yeah, the only way to be happy is to be ignorant and blind to everything wrong with this world. that in itself is a major flaw.

Because 80 years of monotone repetitive behaviour is so much better than 40 years of adventuring through the woods.
> but user, diseases
> what is cancer, hiv, dementia, etc

man up you dumb nigger if your life is trash make other peoples lives trash too

Yeah that's the discouraging thing, if you chose to fight stupidity you're wasting your time, the majority of individuals will hold the prevailing popular opinion they get through conventional or non-conventional media outlets, will therefore be idiots. There's nothing any single individual can do.

The key to living life happily is knowing you're just a collection of genetics and organs and nothing more

Enjoy life doing whatever the fuck you want and avoiding police in the process (if you're not white of course).

Most assholes wanna say to get a job but I suggest just living on the street in a hood area. Your life will be interesting right off the bat.

Stop being a pussy. You're a safe space loser who loves being miserable. I used to be like you. I fell in love with a whore cumdumpster cunt and learned quick about how life is on top of just knowing how selfish humans really are in general before I went into attraction retardation.

Just sayin, OP you enjoy your misery. Get out of it. Stop thinking the result will always be the same. Change YOUR OWN LIFE. Nobody else has to give a flying fuck about you. Remember that.

OP still here?

you sound like a liberal cuck who isnt woke yet

LIFE HAS RULES, GUYS!

I think we all know life is meaningless and pointless.
Ive been given very bad tools to work with and as expected the results arent good.

Lets just forget this, Im not going to convince any of you and none of you are going to convince me. I should probably just get medication and if that doesnt work end it all and be done with it.

not even user can change this, thankyou for your time anyway

tru dat look at that fire in oakland they broke all the rules and got a bunch of people kilt

ANARCHY ROCKS!

Don't bother with meds. They just lukewarm your existence. Just take some acid, eat some shrooms. Smoke some weed even if you think too much.

The key is to not think. If you think, just write that shit down, make some art, draw some shit, listen to music, go outside and fuck people's days and nights up.

Nobody cares, nothing matters, user. Godspeed

go out there and get one, iniative works.

I have fantastic tools (externally). I have pretty decent tools internally, too. I just don't have willpower, self motivation, self worth, etc.
The tools are sitting in my tool box and getting dusty, because that's my will, and because I can afford to.

>fight stupidity
>implying intelect
You'd work out a plan on how to improve your situation if this were true.

I cannot wait for the sweet serenity of oblivion

get a lobotomy it totally works bro trust me

I'm going to prescribe a 60mg hit of DMT.
Be on your way.

oh you're starting to realise are you?

Not OP. I have a plan. I understand (roughly) a bit of psychology. I know what it'd take to get me on my feet. You just need to repeat a positive pattern of behavior until it becomes habit and eventually replaces the negative as your default reaction.

I just don't have the desire/willpower/follow through to go through with all the effort it'd take. The end result doesn't seem worth it to me, along with all of the other reasons/rationalizations I could list off, so I don't.

It's The World, do you feel it consuming you? Good, because suffering your own experience is the best teacher, that is assuming you are intelligent enough to learn from them

Don't listen to this fucking retard, doing drugs while going through a hard time in your life will only serve as a traumatic experience

Not OP, but I have the exactly same situation. There's nothing I can realistically achieve, and life is just day after day of working to slow the inevitable decay. If all you do is waste time waiting for death, then why not just die and skip all the useless suffering altogether?

Are you me ?

>ITT: stereotypical teenagers with bleak outlooks on a life they're just beginning to experience.

Protip, kids: Suck it up. Life is gonna get worse. Much, much worse. You're going to get real jobs which consume more time than your interests, you'll give up on love and get tied-down with a girl who you only asked out because you wanted to experience companionship. You'll also convince yourself that this is just fine, because you'll have money, a place to live and a person to have sex with.

But it's not fine. You'll be trapped. Just like everyone else.

Lots of employee down there a willing to give you a shitty night shift job. Don't worry user

This is exactly why death would be preferable, sooner than later.

I'm 34btw.

to all this guys pretending to have lived an existence filled with trouble and pain, you are just as ridiculous as OP.

>#edgĂ­erthanyou

That is the saddest thing I've read in the last 4 minutes. You should definitely an-hero ASAP.