ITT people that only retards like

ITT people that only retards like

I don't have a picture of OP handy, but I'm betting even retards can't stand to be around you.

OP, here's a picture of him

Not a huge fan but I would totally hit that

I would hit you.

True, I can't stand this motherfucker.

Thanks fam

Oh, so you don't have a sense of humour. That's cool, I guess.

Is op wrong though? His movies have been stale shit for quite a long time now.

he's a cuck

The chubster

I don't even know who any of these people are

> cucked by feminists

That's why only retards like him

looks like fun
2 jews and a hot gook prostitute sieging heil

uk thing americans may not even know who he is (lucky cunts) his name is keith lemon

>my kids this
>my kids that

Nobody cares about your fuckin stupid offspring but you and other equally pathetic fuckups who can't handle the consequences of knockin a bitch up.

That shits not comedy.

couldn't agree more

Now you stfu! Goku's a shounen hero goddammit.

Looks like a pile of shit.

Post feet faggot

This fucking idiot

Lazy cunt. Google it yourself.

Also this fool

google my fucking cock

This fucking retard

>implying you wouldn't fuck young Sarah just because you are a liberal Queen.

This x10000

Results are in

BIG

this

I fucking told my mother not to put that online. Fucking bitch

>inb4 hiliary jokes

counterpoint:
NIGGER

Vannoss gaming

Back to huffpost to drop your lies off while on your way to tumblr, boy.

Thats like a part of all his bits

So youve never actually heard any of his standup before or you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?

He hasnt even made a movie in a long ass time, the fuck are you talking about?

sure kid

He was alright before,now I'm kinda sick of his motivational shit

Heresy

thank fucking God his channel is dying im sick of these fucking retards on youtube telling people to kill themselves

kill yourself nigger faggot

stop trying to be hard on the internet edgy kid

KEK

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>implying Kevin Smith isn't good
Comic Book Men is a great show

>ITT Retards who will watch anything

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with my friends? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
OK, right, let’s, first off, uhh you’re seventeen so you’re not even old enough to play the game, you’re from Scotland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on YouTube ‘cos you’re a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don’t you crawl back up your mum’s fanny and die?
Right, I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself… GO AND CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC.
Right, OK, the ‘dragon’ comment was probably a little bit fucking over-the-top, but at the end of the day you’re fucking borin’. Every single person who watches your videos are fucking stoopid. They’re fucking ignorant little cunts. And you’re just a fucking retard.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

>he hasn't made a movie in a long ass time
>Yoga Hosers: released September 2, 2016

>inb4libturd
His military lost and he abandoned his men while he ran off to Argentina

Fuck. Just his face manages to piss me off.

dunno if its been posted but

>the whole cast of the big bang theory

It's a great show, dunno why you're trippin.

A guy that works at my local comics store
ab-so-lute-ly HATES Kevin Smith. Go figure.

All are pretty hilarious

That guy didn't rape her hard enough...

Wood-Yi: "Big and fat.."

I'm from the US and I think Celebrity Juice is fucking hilarious and I don't even know who 3/4 of the people are nor do I get half of the references.

This guy is a fucking comedic genius. But yes, I would not want to be in the same room as him if I was a celeb. I have no idea why people volunteer to go on his show.

>Stopped reading at mortgage interest
Obama has literally has NOTHING to do with this.

yeah presidents get too much blame or too much credit for economic controlled by the federal reserve.

Are you fucking retarded? Fiscal policy curves the way the banks distribute money either constricting the flow or releasing more currency to balance the deficit. This can lower or raise interest.

thinks the federal reserve is a government agency. kek

Thinks the FEDERAL reserve is a private bank.

>implying any kevin smith movie without jay and silent bob counts

you have a lot to learn child. is FEDERAL express a government agency too?

All of which has nothing to do with the office of the president

>board is appointed by the president
>Goals are set by congress
>Not technically private sector
Ok then user

You're welcome Trump-sama, I LOVE YOU!

Sweet Jesus this

CTRL+F
>No Tarantino
>MFW