>>714066685

why are you so butthurt tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBe4s29Ma1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice b8

B8? Watch the video hahah

"okay listen hear you stupid white sluts, youre gonna say you like black guys otherwise youre a racist and i will steal your money"

besides, any of these white chicks brung a nigger home im sure their parents would disown them

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, dumbfucks - we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Stay mad, white boy

I like this video.

Trying to promote diversity by creating discrimination isn't working.
One girl even talk about "races". What the fuck.

shh, let him keep his illusion, theres nothing more he has

Tits or gtfo

lol

nice try shrimpdick kike

Jews aren't white.

Post tits + timestamp or GTFO whore

>Us
>our
>we

You aren't even a nigger

great, go for it tiger.

i mean it, stop posting on Sup Forums get a life, and actually fuck the girls you brag about.

Kill yourself nigga

Thank you femanon!
Deport them all! this society is fucking degenerative.
The blacks shall be offended tho lol

You blacks had the richest continent on earth yet only a small amount of you became anything more then primitive apes and that was only after european white man made it possible.
So yea we all know on average "mu dick is big" but the rest of worlds, (whites and asians) have all the money, we have all of the power, all the resources, were better at war, and were smarter then black races.

blacks do not have big dicks thats just a wrong myth, why does every cuck say that lol. just look at any sientific dick chart

very true lol! if it werent for our ancestors bringing this black folk over, harsh b ut truth, they were granted rights after a bit and this is how they repay us. Fucking betrayal. white men and women are way too soft nowadays, I see deport them where their ancestors came from, I can tell you this now, the black people came from africa , not western society. ages ago, before we had the slave trade, our western civ, was mainly white! very very rare to see ablack man or woman (very rare for two white parents to bring a black baby into the world but possible) so yeah. I wish we had those days back, black people will treat us like slaves , theyre taking us for granted, its a piss take

lol asians have smallest dicks, congos ' africans have thicker dicks, not longer though. Britain and America rule. we have the better shape and length + white genetics are superior

haha stay mad white boys

Pathetic.

Let's make it clear once and for all.
Yes they crave black dick, but not because they think black is superior.
As you will see here This is an average white woman's real opinion.
They like the BBC when they are "young and wild" but will change their tune immediately when it's time for settling.
The answer is that white women have two faces. If you are black you won't find love with a white woman and if you're white you have to deal with the reality that your females have gone insane from their overprivileged first world existence.

shut it nigga, get back to congo, keep yo ebola and other pathogens away from civilization, stay mad in your mudhuts / faggot.

Posts pic with time stamp. Nah wait i got it right here

I see.
yes , white women see that we have granted them a lot of rights and privilages and they have gone insane and extreme, betrayed white men, for black folk. I see it clearly.

SAGE

this. white women have been indictrinated from an early age into the cult of femnism.

Oh Boy, there they are! I already been looking for them, thank you OP for finding them.

>Section 2 of Article IV, which prohibited states from freeing slaves who fled to them from another state, and required the return of chattel property to owners

1092 dislikes, 761 likes.

Are you sure OP is butthurt?

1092 whiteknighting cucks

Swastika
>well at least user isnt biased

These threads fucking kill me, all the neckbeards get so butthurt. They act so confident, yet they always feel the need to comment.
>insecure

whiteknighting = Sup Forums neckbeards?

What the fuck man. i was expecting the whole thing to collapsed. Very unsatisfying.

>whiteknighting white women they'll never even meet, nor will they ever know you existed
Which is a lot worse.

I concur user, i concur.

Blacks are actually superior as far as crime statistics go.

Why would you want that? They'd just call it another shoah and get state of Israel 2.0.

Meanwhile in the real world...

Honestly i think black guys do pull alot of pussy, especially white girls. But its not like white guys do not get fuck way more white girls.

>tldr: black guys slay white girls, but so do white dudes.

so the fact that young white girls instead of old white woman likes black cock makes you feel better?

When we become mad, we will cut off your benefits, and laugh while you lazy chimps starve to death, muttering "muh dick," all the while.

More insecure than dumb retard pretending to be niggers?
I would have said niggers themselves. But we all know niggers don't work hard enough to pay for internet, nor would they know how to use it if they could.

When you interview and corner the same 4 groups of attention whores of course they'll give the answer you wanna hear. I bet all of those girls got drunk and fucked a white dude within the week. They're just shit for brains attention whores. I hope their daddy saw that video

World history called and told me to tell you stop lying bitch.

>we
what do you mean by that? Your goverment? You do realise that you had black guy as your president for 8 years

KEK

He's right ya know.

He will say, "nu uh, Obama is half white."

Niggers just mad because they can only get white girls. Their own Nigger Females don't even fuck with your stanky ass ape behavior. lmfao

We fixed that with a proper white God Emperor;

Thanks to cross breeding, the niggers shall become white anyway. Purification by nature.

You are correct, they are both retarded.

God you are in such denial. Please i would love to see you go up to a group of girls, all the same shit and they would be disgusted with you.

Such denial its hilarious. I guarantee that dudes gets laid more than just about anyone in this thread and with multiple girls and most of that has nothing to do with the color.

Its the way he dressed, his fitness level, the way he carries himself, he can socialize and most important hes not a socially retarded Sup Forums neckbeard.

They are also mad when their welfare check is a day late.
I'm so fucking sick of feeding chimps.

Mmmm love her flip flop feet. Would love to watch her white feet wrapped around his black cock.

I want to cum on her soles.

you should become a cuckold. i'm a sissy cuck, and seeing my girlfriend with her superior black bull is incredible.

Better example of superiority.
youtu.be/LBe4s29Ma1k

This bait gets posted daily. OP win's because you anons are dumbasses

>win's

Yeah, you're the dumbass, son.

Because autocorrect isn't a thing

>Oh shit I've been exposed
>I'll pretend I was posting from my phone

Sure thing, kid.

Kill yourself faggot

Oh I member.

>i'm a sissy cuck
>girlfriend

>Getting this triggered

Got a lot of homework to do for tomorrow son?

Just proving how not black you are.

yeah they are lol

So you have a problem with him saying we but not with OP doing the same thing? You are a brain dead faggot.

>Proven Wrong
>I'll call this guy a little kid to hide my stupidity

Nice try buddypal

>Said the socially retarded Sup Forums neckbeard

This is getting old

what OP actually looks like

its a phase white women go through. Once they realize black men are lazy, dont make much money, and can provide white women a secure future they leave. Look at all the single white women with little half niglets.

>can't

Jews are not white. That was Hitler's whole point, you kyke.

hard to believe this is getting as stale as the atheist baiting threads already

harder to believe anons are responding to them, still.

look, people; a word about these threads, if i may.

they only continue to exist because you idiots and newfags respond to them. ever hear of not feeding the trolls? it's a concept you should learn and put into practice.

bait or not, niggers or not. you don't know. however, that shouldn't stop you from skipping over these threads in the catalog, thus sending them down the queue to oblivion.

>puts tongue in cheek
let's make Sup Forums and Sup Forums great again.

thank you. faggots.

Kek and he keeps posting the bait.

>88
>Jews are not white. That was Hitler's whole point, you kyke.

HOLY FUCK WHITE BOIS BTFO

WHITE BOIS RELEGATED TO MERE BOIPUSSY

IT'S OVER WHITE BOIS

Not a bait just the reality

Make sure to finish your homework, son.

Kek and he keeps posting the bait

Kek you're always mad

Kek and he keeps posting the bait

yeah, i wasn't talking to you, nigger. you go ahead and shitpost all you want
i'm talking to the people who react to these threads.

of course, you're baiting substandard intelligence quotients, so that says a lot about your level of intelligence as well. faggots are faggots, be they white, brown, or nigger, but this kind of bait requires a peculiarly extreme type of faggotry, which you seem to be trying to achieve, and 'almost' succeeding.

good luck with that, you great winged nigger faggot.

>Almost

He is a full blown faggot. He cares more about the nigger than the woman

Couples like this don't have to go through the awkwardness of having to meet each other's dads. The black guy doesn't have a dad for her to meet. And her dad is too scared to meet him. It's a win-win situation.

Well that and she gets killed after about the third time she gets fucked.

If you're so superior then why do your faces look like this?

Fucking coons

B...but OPs image...?