How similar are fleshlights to real pussy?

How similar are fleshlights to real pussy?

Inb4 virgin. I havent fucked for half a year. Are they worth buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Tube-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B0027CU1MQ/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480868853&sr=1-1&keywords=doc johnson the tube
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than hand, not as good as most pussy, and yes worth buying at least one.

They are OK, but a pain to clean. After some time if you use water it starts getting a sticky texture.

when you're done washing it pat it down with baby powder to stop the stickiness

you need to use the "renewing powder" aka cornstarch to keep it from getting sticky

Can't fit in the damn things, the case makes it too tight no matter how much I lube it up. Even cut some plastic from the sleeve to loosen it and can barely fit in it.
Waste of 80 bucks, coulda bought a bag of weed instead

Tenga Flip.
Totally worth it.
Only con is that no naughty bits will be able to satisfy you ever again

I've tried a Fleshlight. It's ~ok~ but for that price, it should feth you a beer and make you a sammich after. Try this:

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Tube-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B0027CU1MQ/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480868853&sr=1-1&keywords=doc johnson the tube

It's $9 and feels 10x better. Plus, easy to clean.

for me, felt better than pussy. but you can come in pussy and go to sleep. you cum in a fleshlight, you need to clean that shit.

I can vouch for the Tenga.

I also wondered, do these work as well as most fleshlights?

Just fuck it right in the pussy.

Used to have a silicone one, it was too much of a hassle to clean up and sticky for it to beat the hand. It became a special occasion fap, but you come instantly

They're horrible substitutes

these

I have a boy fleshlight, the gay version, previously I had stamina training unit.

They are very real-like, and its not attached to any person so there is no drama. There are two downsides:

1) need lube
2) a bitch to clean and dry

If you are ok with using lube and spending two more minutes after masturbating, I recommend them.

This 100%. It really depends on what sleeve you get though, I have 3 different ones, one feels better than the rest for sure. not a virgin fag either, pussy is great if you want the passion and emotion of it, otherwise stick with a fleshlight.

For the price of one you can just get a hooker on backpages or fuck a dude you meet on Craigslist in the ass for free.

I use one of these

Skip the flesh light just go all out with the pipe dreAm extreme fuck me silly toy.
>pic related
>this is the small version
They also come in black if you're into niggers