Hey Sup Forumsros. Today I cleaned my apartment and made it look all fancy and shit...

Hey Sup Forumsros. Today I cleaned my apartment and made it look all fancy and shit. Everything is so clean and neatly organized, just no clutter what so ever. I lit up my oil lamp with some oil that smells like burning wood. As a final touch I put on some slow lounge music, put on a fire video on youtube, smoked a nice little bowl and now I'm just sipping on some whisky listening to the fire. Insane calmness that I hope I can share with you. Hope you all have a good one!

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NiqM3lVirkw
youtu.be/Mx3SPsH9AMQ
rainymood.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now destroy it.

>made it look all fancy and shit
>gaudy decorations and clutter

I think you just mean non-messy, it's far from fancy. The plants used for lighting is a nice touch though.

There is a strange and deep satisfaction in these kind of events op. Enjoy it.

This isn't your apartment. This is obviously a picture you got from lemonparty.org

Oh well, by my standards its certainly fancy. But i get what you mean.

Now bring me over and fuck me in your living room

PS the lighting behind the plant is really cool no fooling

Forgot to tell you that pretty much all of the gaudy decorations are from various trips as mementos. The cat's from China, The marble head from Naxos, the mask and totem-thingy are from Cape town. Sure they're gaudy - but they're the real deal. :)

Thanks dude. Just a spotlight aimed close to the plant, but yeah, it makes a sweet pattern!

I like the decorations I don't think they're gaudy. My one criticism is maybe get some better speakers that you don't have to set on top of books.

Are you in Germany? Would you like to rail my ass?

For sure - that's something I'm hoping to do after Christmas. That, or a nice wireless headset.

Sorry dude, your ass will remain unrailed by me

Are you a fucking chick?

nice. great taste m8

You know what else tastes great? My cock.

Holy Shit OP Literally did the same thing, except Tequila.

Its not even that tidy, put your headphones somewhere properly and tidy up the books And put the goddamn laptop straight

Awesome to hear Sup Forumsro! Hope you've got the same chill feeling like i do!

I miss classy threads

Honestly, I think you're full of shit. I think you're projecting your comfort wantz onto a picture you found on the internet. Don't be ashamed; I do the same thing

Heading to rehab, in a month or so I'll be there. Hope everyone's doing better than I am. Call me a faggot but it takes a real man to deal with his shit, or so I've been told.

Lmao Suspect, and o my God I have gotten so good at the store front captcha its crazy.

Wish you the very best bro. You'll get through it. It will suck worse than anything, but you'll make it.

Que?

Sounds sublime, user. Have a lovely rest of your day.

For so long I could not fathom why people actually bough Sup Forums passes but im starting to see it now. And I mean I agree OP is subjected to this theory. sorry my english is not that good

are those decorative books? why

Looks cozy, nice job OP.
But you are still a fag.

For a month or so not in a month. Thanks, don't really know if I'm ready or if I want help, but at the same time I do. Just dunno if I can deal with them limiting me to 4 cigs a day

Looks great!

No arguments there.
/OP

This is what /b should be

Deutschland?

DUDE

Are you kind of a big deal?
Do you have many leather bound books?
Just get a dog and name it Baxter then you can stop trying to be Ron Burgundy. Kek

this is nice and comfy thread

They are old history books i got from my grandpa. He was gonna throw them out. They're early 1900 century. Super gay - but it's cozy, they look like spell tomes - that's my main reason for having them.

Op here. In case you want to get some cozyness going.

youtu.be/NiqM3lVirkw
youtu.be/Mx3SPsH9AMQ
rainymood.com/

I WILL, HANS!