Well this is gonna get interesting

Well this is gonna get interesting

Well this is what the amerifats wanted anyways....

This was going to happen regardless of the election outcome

well you cunts voted for this

>cnn

Lol amerifats really wanted the loud obnoxious orange skin? Can't say i didn't see something like it coming.

Lol False.

No its not

You fucking retards,he shutting down the internet in dune coon country to keep isis propaganda off.The only bad thing about this is we miss out on isis gore

He did say it was an option, but he was talking about shutting down the internet for sections of the middle east to eliminate their ability to create coordinated terror attacks. From what I remember he didn't even say he would do it, only that it is possible to do.

Die in a fire you cockless monkey

Butthurt amerifat

im pretty sure he was quoted on shutting down the internet in ME countries to cut the flow of propaganda from those countries not the internet here in the states, but by all means meme away my friend, meme away...

I agree with you user. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy things from Canada.

BHO was accused of this throughout his presidency, GWB was as well. HRC would have been. Trump is going to be accused of this.

Is it right what they're doing? No. But quit acting like this election changed anything fundamental. The US will spend the next 4 to 8 years policing the world and raping its resources just like they have for the past 200.

Trump's election changes nothing for the better or worse.

dune coon

nice1

lol, anyone that falls for this deserves their impotent rage... he was talking about shutting the internet access to countries that have been putting out isis propaganda, not completely shutting off the internet in the U.S. like you are trying to imply, truly fantastic memery you have engaged in though.

He should just bomb all their power plants and oil infrastructure. Fuck those guys.

Maybe he should start by blocking NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC, and Washington Post

>David Goldman

The only thing that will de-radicalize these people is exposure to get culture and for that they need the internet, you stupid fuck

WTF is that picture? That person looks like a chick but... has a dick?

>article from 2015

Even if it were from today, it's on a tabloid website. It doesn't even matter.

It's the baby's feet.

>Well this is what the amerifats wanted anyways....
We own the earth anyway, so fuck you and your opinions