Cheated on my bf last night. First time fucking a stranger or cheating AMA

Cheated on my bf last night. First time fucking a stranger or cheating AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sY7CtgNjrS0&t=91s
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill your self

As someone who's both cheated and been cheated on before, just end it. Obviously you're not happy in the relationship if you did something like that and it'll be a lot less painful for him if you just split up.

kys

Green text it

Tits of gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Piece of shit

Story?

How big was he? in comparison to your bf

how big was his dick?
how shitty do you feel?
are you an attractive lady?
post tits

Degenerate scum

why did you do it?

Were you the top or the bottom?

Tits or GTFO

show your tits. You have nothing to lose now.

First thought going through your head when he put his penis in?

Also, condom or raw?

Tits or gtfo

Then kill yourself

that would make cheating less exciting you cuck

/thread

tits or gtfo

How could you do that to someone you love?

That's not what that word means

shut up, you autist. no one cares.
>inb4 cuck replies

youtube.com/watch?v=sY7CtgNjrS0&t=91s

This is bait, cheap smelly stinking bait.

kill youself

>ask me anything
>no answers tho
>its just an asking thread

It's not about him. She's definitely the selfish type that makes everything about her. If they got in a fight about it, he'd leave feeling guilty about it, instead of her accepting she did wrong.

congratz, you're a filthy whore now

Oh who cares. Most relationships are bullshit anyway. Cheating is so widespread and common that it's not that big of a deal.

stupid whore, you have a miserable life

green text and timestamp or it didn't happend

OP is a lying faggot

What a bunch of hypocritical bastards.
Like none of you have ever cheated on your girlfriends.
Besides, you are only as faithful as your options. If the number of offers for pussy you get amount to zero, that's not really being faithful, is it?

what girlfriends dumbass ?
this is Sup Forums
the only way we could cheat on our gf is by fapping with the other hand

have fun! live, cheat, love! :-D

Kys whore.

People usually respond to AMAs

Come suck my cock, whore.

Oh no...
It's... Retarded

?? Offers or not it's still cheating, not cheating is being faithful. There's no middle area.. lol

I'd tell you to be prepared for the onslaught of the moral enforcers here on /b, but I can see I'm a bit late to that party.

Don't sweat all the little boys here OP. I'd say a good 90% of them are too unintelligent to realize how immature, hypocritical, and insecure they all are. Notice how they'll tell you to show your tits, basically enticing you to be a slut, then they will tell you how terrible you are. It's like the kids here can't make up their mind.

I'm not going to judge you OP. It happens every day, it's happened to me, and I've done the same. We all have different reasons.

OP dumb slut here, i wasn't going to reply to anyone. You hit it on the nose and thought y'all should know. I love him a lot but am very young and too attractive to not be having sex when I want. I knew I could get away with it, just delete all evidence and never tell

Thanks, friend. (Ps bf showed me Sup Forums am new fag and don't know)

You're welcome. here, and if there's any advice I can give you, is to not ever be ashamed for wanting sex. Though you're young, I'd honestly caution you on hurting those that care for you. Not that you shouldn't cheat, just make sure you never get caught.

tits, timestamp please. You may continue after that.

don't care. faggot.

I'm sorry that you've gotten this misogynistic response, but I actually have a question:

Ever had any close calls? What happened?

get cancer

Sage

Hey babe. I know it's you and you definitely know it's me. I'll be taking all my shit now. Been fucking your best friends almost the whole time we been together. Just been waiting for a reason. Thank you.

Close calls?

Yeah, like your bf almost caught you being a whore. Did that ever happen?

Lol I have no friends and I don't really have anything of his

I've blown him on omegle before while people watched soooooo other than that

So your bf never called you while you were riding some guy?

Okay Brittany

It was my first time cheating

So close to trips, but checked anyway.

LOL I highly doubt OP is your gf user, but maybe she'll say yes or no.

Oh my god this, even if it's just a troll reply

87% of people who don't cheat don't do it be cause they don't have offers and cling wildly to their one chance at happiness.

You should post some pics just to be an even bigger whore. I bet your bf would hate that.

Did u cum? is there anything u wouldn't do while cheating but would with bf?

Your going to be exposed now. Everyone will know and I'll make copies of everything I have about him and you and post it at your work, your neighborhood, pictures, texts, everything.

The guilt will eat at you. If you don't truly love ur bf, guilt will not be a bother.
I hope you don't let it fester.
Good luck.

>dude cheats
>Sup Forums praises him

>girl cheats
>degenerate slut

Lol, you fucks truly are sad basement virgins

this pls

Yeah, pretty much my point here: LOL some /btards are just plain stupid.

Both are useless shit that should kill themselves

>714075972
What made you do it? Have you been together/exclusive for long? Ive had a bf for 6yrs now and still occaisionally fuck a coworker whos also several years in w his girl

I wouldn't rim some random dude

Coward. Why stay with someone if your fucking someone else. Can't wait till you get hiv or stds and pregnant and have to explain everything and ruin both your lives.

We are on year 5 and only see each other once a week at best and don't fuck every time. I'm just too young and too horny and to pretty to not get laid

kys

/thread

OP FEM user WHATS YOUR FIRST NAME?

My bf goes on here sometimes so I won't say. If you think you know me, describe and I'll let you kno

how did u meet him and did he make u cum?

KYS. I'm serious, just do it. Also, since we already know you're a whore, post tits.

End with the guy and fuck a huge ass amount of guys if you want, don't let him be involved in your twisted ways.

brunette 5'4 first name start with K?

lol k you hoe should have pimped your ass out.

app and yes

Not me

Greentext it/tell us the story

Nah, anyone who cheats should be raped with a cactus.

ok so your not doing a girls weekend?

I'm probs not going to cheat again

No

You definitely won't cheat again if you do the right thing and commit sudoku.

This is the type of stupid shit mentality that ends you up alone because you'll never change the "I'm too young" meme
Stay degenerate

"i'm too attractive to not cheat, it's all right i'm not goung to cheat proly{"

Jesus fuck you are a fucking degenerate and probably an attention whore

waste of space
kill yourself
do it, do it, do it
i know you tought about it at some point
just do it
we humans would be better of
so why not just do it
do it
common i know you want to
so just do it
DO IT YOU PUSSY KILL YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I would kill you If I get away with it. Egoistic assholes like you should be send into the gas.

Kill yourself fucking whore

I cheated on my gf two years ago, was fun and the only thing i could possibly feel bad about was if she would find out and feel bad. Less regret than i thought i would feel, was fun

men are supposed to cheat dumbass

>supposed to cheat
Who supposed that, God? Dumbass

hahahahahaha