Where's the vid?

Where's the vid?

Other urls found in this thread:

newfappening.com/boxxy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking bump then!

Bump

Bump it up!

Woah there pal. I fucking love this women. Would literally marry her and be hapoy for the rest of my life. Would eat her hairy asshole everyday. She's gorgeous and she stands for what she think is right, which makes her strong, and sexy.
But if theres a video of her getting fuck, i wamt it now!

What video?

bump over life and death!!

So much of bump

OP is memeing with us. There is no video

BUMPIN

Shun the non-believer

Where does that orange wall come from again? Was it all the massage vids?

confiscated as evidence.
No police officer will risk their job for the sake of delivery and post rape/murder videos on Sup Forums.

Still bumping

wait what..?

with ya. More bumps

Lool

Hopefully it's a snuff film.

Oh I believe. I just don't believe OP has it.

How could you stand listening to a single thing that comes out of her mouth?
I absolutely love her body, but the diarrhea that comes out of her mouth seriously makes me want to break her jaw.

nice b8.
>kill yourself, my man

(you)

Wait does this sloot have a name?

Laci Green

Man I wish

>Implying he doesn't know this famus bitch's name already

Satin orange

what a shitty shop, you think a girl that chubby with titties that big has nipples that small?

Is there any hope still

Educate a fellow user about this bitch please

Fucking annoying as all hell youtuber Femenist SJW Bitch with the most glorious body, worthy enough of the second coming of Christ himself

I think that sums it up pretty well

she looks like that bully in school when I was 12, so I instantly hated her the firt time I saw her. turnes out I was right about hating her

Meh, her body is pretty average. She's chubby with tits, but that's it.

Well, her face is pretty great too. Probably just me but, god damn

Made some stupid videos a while. Got tired of it. Deleted them all. Started making new videos. Bullies other YouTubers. Contradicts herself for her own ideals and knows absolutely balls about anything. In short a stupid bitch worthless bitch. HOWEVER she looks amazing.

Sorry, meant to type bitch once. But its no less accurate.

She's never going to be anything but objectively average, but subjectivity will always play its part. To you she's a godess, but that's going to be the outlier. Take her face for example, which you think is amazing... other people will see a horseface and most people will see just a girl.

>looks amazing

So she's just a random woman then
Nothing interesting at all
Too bad

Am I the only one who jerks off to her videos while fantasising about her fucking me with a big black dildo.

Why are you in this thread again then?

I don't see where it's declared that this is a thread where we all worship her as a goddess and collectively think she's this amazing looking girl.

Make a better one then and I can jerk off to that instead of this

...but then why would you... click... the..
Sweet jebus

It's not that she's good looking. It's that she's semi decent with fairly large tits, and we're getting off on the fact that she'd be particularly furious that a bunch of Internet weirdos want to mercilessly bang her

like father like son

kek

It's NOT a thread worshiping her, it's a thread about some (probably bullshit) video of her. Am I calling her ugly? No, you fucking stupid fuck, I'm not. I clicked the thread because I wanted to see if there actually was a video. You're trash, and should feel bad for existing.

>It's not that she's good looking.
The people I've addressed previously would like to have a word with you.

> the most glorious body, worthy enough of the second coming of Christ himself
>her face is pretty great too
>she looks amazing
etc.

I want to bang her, don't get me wrong, but saying that she looks amazing and has an awesome body is definitely hyberbole.

>oh my god i just wanna fuck a house

>we all worship her as a goddess and collectively think she's this amazing looking girl
>quote one austistifag as your evidence

vid. me/ ubj8

i have it

Christ almighty you are a retard
>You fucking stupid fuck
Yeah nice one there kiddo...
Feel bad for existing? nah m8 wasn't my choice ;) You tho, that I could get behind

it's not worth it if shes a retard, which she is.

me too

>mfw reading your posts.
Ad hominem as an argument, puh-lease. Try again.

Where is this whole video this looks hot

meh

i hate her , but my dick would like to bone her, so i mixed and i got the only answer is rape and murder :D tiem to destroy femicunts

would rape

Not even the same person. Try harder next time

She's pretty fat user, idk what the hell you guys are looking at. That being said... I would do a facial abuseepisode with her, only out of pure hate for her.

>looks amazing
How low are you are standards? Girl in my pic looks amazing, girl in op's pic is meh.

You're a lowtest cuck.
Too much sugar on your cake.
KYS.

kill yourself

Go watch some infowars and take some of his male vitality pills, you need them.

Standards are a spectrum, not linear. I think the girl in your picture is ugly and her waist and legs are too skinny by a small margin.

This is a pathetic shop, come on.

No, that was a blue wall

Agree user.. Yum

It's my favorite of laci green.
So that says a lot about the quality of her fakes.

Girl in your pic is also airbrushed and photo shopped tho

>lies

SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING

this

bump from the dead.
resurrected from page 10.

b.. but it cant be

By the gods

newfappening.com/boxxy/

I want to be in this thread

Here's another rarity from my vault.

Someone must have the video OP was on about.

different eye color, different teeth

story on Sup Forums, so it's immediately a lie.

too fucking soon you faggot