Is my gf a slut if she's had sex with 5 ppl at 18?

is my gf a slut if she's had sex with 5 ppl at 18?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That depends on what her relationship was with those people.

that's entirely subjective

Yes, she will never be faithful. I'm sorry user, you gotta a throwaway whore there.

She had sex with 5 people when she turned 18? Of course she is.

how many people have you fucked?

Yes, that makes her a slut. Do you wanna date a slut?

yes

jeez, and I thought my gf was a borderline slut that she had sex with 6 people at 25...

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>is my bf a slut if he's had sex with 5 ppl at 18?
>is my gf a slut if she's had sex with 5 ppl at 18?
You can only answer YES or NO to BOTH of these questions, or you're a HYPOCRITE who perpetuates DOUBLE STANDARDS.

3 of them were one time things. 1 was a time 2 time thing. 1 was her bf of 2 years.

of the 3 one time things. the first guy was who she lost her virginity. The second guy she hated the sex with. The third guy, she said he baited her into having sex.

Yep

She's only a slut if she had sex with them all at the same time and a one eyed dog watching.

answer the question, OP, how many people have you fucked?

Oh yeah big time slut just wait till she gets to college 50 Jamals on their free nigger scholarships will be banging her weekly. Collect nudes of her post them here then be rid of her.

she also said I'm the first she's had unprotected sex with, and am the only one she's had not boring only missionary sex with.

>or you're a HYPOCRITE who perpetuates DOUBLE STANDARDS.
except this is wrong. Your logical fallacy starts because you assume that women are people.

My one ex had 8 at 18, considered her a slut.

No she's a total filthy whore. And at that stage any rape claim she makes should hold no merit.

she was my first. she kept complimenting how good i was, and had no idea i was a virgin until I told her like 2 weeks later.

This.

t. manchildren

Yes

did they make her cum?

the real number is usually much higher.

so because you're a fat looser that just got pity fucked by someone who knows what they're doing, then she's a whore? you're pathetic.

t. white knighting tumblwhore

Yes, maybe not the sluttiest of the sluts, but still a slut.

lol. if she told you five then she has fucked fifteen.

how long are her pussy lips. thats the way to tell.

no idea. within 5 minutes of meeting her, we were making out, and within 20 i was eating her out.

we were texting for while, but i really didn't think she'd be that easy. which makes me worry about her past

I've never understood the pussy looseness meme. How is it different physically for the pussy if she's fucked 1 guy 100 times or 20 guys 5 times each? You're 100% right about it actually being 15 though.

did u make her cum easily? i'd ask her about them making her cum cuz then you'll know how into them she was

she has like legit no lips and is an innie. she has a pretty big clit tho

if the pussy lips arent big she might be lying about 5 guys to make you think she is more experienced.

maybe she is just embarrassed about being a one guy girl, with neat and tidy pussy lips.

idk if tightness really has anything to do with it, but my dick is 5.5" girth and it goes in pretty damn easily. It can go in dry, and I've put 3 fingers in her b4

If you could fuck with 5 girls you'll do it, and that doesn't make you an slut, it only makes you a winner, we live in a MACHIST society, the girl who enjoys most fucking is a slut...
Gender equality please

i made her cum from eating her out the first time. and she tells me she usually cums but doesn't make a big deal out of it

no tightness has nothing to do with it.

Men are so fucking thick! Who cares. I've slept with 27 guys i'm 23 and my bf could not care less. And i am faitfull!

its not a meme. its a scientific fact. 1mm of lenght increase per 100 strokes.

the only correct reply other than yes in this thread.

My gf when I was 18 (so was she) had fucked 12 guys before me so...

Fuck off. I had sex with my and ex on a regular basis for years and her roast beef never bent bad

boy you are dumb. skin stretches. friction stretches it.

its pure logic.

>faitful!!!!

What if you had the power of a girl and you could have sex with whoever you want? How many people would you have sex with by the time you were 18?

This really isn't how it works lol. Skin is very elastic. Hence why a Pussy looks sloppy after a rough fuck but looks normal 12 hours later

Pic related- my slut gfs pussy after fucking

My thinking exactly... Thousands.

Exactly. My girl fucked 10 guys in college. Impressive considering she could have found a new guy to fuck her every night of the week

>she also said I'm the first she's had unprotected sex with
Uh yeah right.
So has it started to burn when you pee yet?
Also pics of whore, or we cannot really gauge her slut status.

she looks low mileage and failthful.

congr`tulations for picking a good one.

Yeah my one ex was like that. No visible meat curtains until after a good pounding. Then back to clean, and aerodynamic the next day.

My current gf of 21 years old had slept with 7 guys before me and was sexually inexperienced