American food prices are skyrocketing

American food prices are skyrocketing.

Crops all over America are rotting.

Farmers are losing millions of dollars in crops.

All the workers ran away due to immigration raids.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once upon a time, niggers did this.

That was before welfare.

Why are Americans so lazy?

This, just remove welfare and tell white trash and niggers to go work and you fill out these jobs in no time.

well, americans would parobably do these jobs if they recived fair payment. Hell, even I'd do it if I could afford a normal life by doing it.

What about the food prices though?

If Americans want to ditch spics they need Elon Musk and Boston Dynamics to hook them up with some robots who can do the same job.

Oh come on now it's mean to call someone that needs a mobility scooter lazy

>niggers

More whites are on welfare

>American
>livable wages
lel

>May 15, 2013

Because they're are more whites. Look at the percentages lad

No one ever gets a fair payment for manual jobs.

Good ol' Democrats. Still promoting the use of slave labor 150 years later.

Yeah nobody wants to do that backbreaking labour *at the wages offered*

If there's trouble in getting workers then the employer must offer better pay or conditions, rather than just hiring desperate migrants who'll do anything to live in the USA

And that's the point. You can't have it all. They'll have to start paying more, or learn to deal with the loss they make.

Still means that whites syphon more $$$ than nigs. NEETs are the real cancer of American society.

I want to be hired with $50,000/year there too.

>They'll have to start paying more
they won't, people have always looked down upon the proletariat

NEETs are a symptom of a broken society.
Don't fucking blame the minority of people for the failure of the masses, cunt.

Because there is (for now) a steady stream of people who will work for lower and lower pay. It's a race to the bottom

Niggers need to take to the fields

>angry NEET
kek. Don't blame the society for being a failure.

until recently Australia had a load of hard manual work in the mining industry, incidentally there was no shortage of workers lining up for jobs because they were being offered high wages

neets are a symptom of a thriving civilization, dummy, if people can survive despite not working then your country is doing fine

This is why Trump isn't deporting spics en masse. He knows about what happened to Alabama and North Carolina farms when they quit illegal labor cold turkey. He's focusing on deporting convicted criminals and those with final order of deportation for now, to give US farms time to replace their illegal workers with Americans, and then, when the agricultural industry is stable again, he'll start deporting spics by the trainload. You dumb Yuropoors can't see the bigger picture because you're too busy sucking Abdul's cock.

That article probably failed to mention the farm wanted to provide illegal slave wages.

americans are lazy and entitled
how dare you expect them to work
not just negro
every single one of them
the generation who built a once great nation is gone

>huffington paint
>only listing food stamps

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>When the agricultural industry is stable again
That won't happen if they have to start paying legal workers normal wages. They'll have to increase prices and then scale down production since they won't sell as much as they did when food was incredibly cheap. I doubt that hungry gluttonous amerifats will be willing to endure the transition.

Are mixed people the superior race?

>Crops all over America are rotting.

why should i care? they are our competition. fuck them.

Considering they are ~3% of the USA but 4% of welfare users that would be a no.

>Considering they are ~3% of the USA but 4% of welfare users that would be a no.

does it mean Canada will join USA?

This chart can't be right. Asians only make up about 6% of the population, or 19 million. According to this 12 out of 19 million are on welfare, around 60%. This mean they use more welfare than niggers percentage wise.

>muh selective statistics

Try harder

I shouldn't be so generous with educating Americans about their country

>whites
>the lowest percent receiving welfare income

shitskins btfo

>posting Occupy Democrats

Low quality b8

So now you post welfare income

What I posted took into account multiple forms of government assistance, and you still don't know how percentages work

You're a fucking clown

Go check the sources then they are listed on the page

That's how the free market is supposed to work after all.

Food is cheap because of massive government subsidies that mostly make unhealthy crap like HFCS cheap.

BTW, if you guys didn't know, this Finn is an infamous leftist/Kremlinbot spammer whose grandparents were probably communists that wanted Finland to be annexed as a Soviet republic.

Spics, niggers, white niggers, rednecks will all be btfo when the robots take this jobs for a wage of nothing at all.

Yes, I am communist. Sue me.

Neck yourself. You're a shame to your grandfather who picked up rifle and fought so you didn't become Russian colony.

I'd work there because I am not a faggot who despises manual labor like most Amerifatties. But unfortunately I don't live in the USA