Just bought one of these bad boys. Not even ashamed. Hope it feels good. any experience with these, Sup Forums?

Just bought one of these bad boys. Not even ashamed. Hope it feels good. any experience with these, Sup Forums?

Feels good the first times, but cleaning becomes a pain in the ass.

Hell yea ... little known secret user lube that bitch up with icy hot and fuck the hell out of it .... massive loads busted.

I've heard molten lava works just as well

Why would you be ashamed?

No reason I suppose. Just have never bought a sex toy in my life till now.

it's okay, experience between 5/10 and 8.5/10 depending on type, lube etc.

good for variety sake but not as realistic and incredible as they make you believe.

any recommendations? Other than the obvious sex answer

This device will save your penis from death grip, and with a VR unit, you'll never need to date again.

P/Bro Tip: The "Wonder Wave" feels the most like a real pussy, especially of youiuse the sleeve warmer.

Have not tried that, thanks user you the real MVP

just fuck it right in the pussy

make sure you put corn starch on the front after cleaning, that fucking thing gets sticky like crazy.

not sure if there is anything closer to the reals.

unless those 5-10k dolls are better but I highly doubt it.

best besides that? empty banana peel in microwave for 10 seconds. careful, very hot, let it cool for 10 sec or so outside the microwave, then put dick in and blow your mind.

fleshlight or meiki? what's best

If you want something with a more realistic BJ experience, look for La Bocca Della Verita, from Magiceyes

Can't recommend it enough. It's only around $40 and has a tongue that you can actually manipulate by rolling your fingers around while you're holding it. Feels like a girl sliding her tongue side to side on your head.
It's got teeth, too... but you can easily remove them. I left them in for a while but it can be uncomfortable if they slide up around your glans.
This thing consistently gets me in a literal balls-aching-for-release state when I use it.

Ended up getting rid of mine.
Felt physically great, but I'd only last seconds vs the time I usually spend just jerking off, so it would be a massive mental bummer every time I used it. Pretty much knackered any confidence I'd ever had of being able to satisfy a woman, so I stopped even trying to seek out relationships.

Better than using hand-gela.
Try that ky jelly that warms up for near real experience

I picked up a used one at a garage sale for 4 bucks. Its pretty beaten up but still 10x better than my hand. i bet a fresh one would be amazing but i'm too broke to get one.

takes waaaaaaaaaaay to much time to prepare and clean that shit

not worth a single cent

>bad boy
>boy
OP fucks little boys. Confirmed faggot.

pic with timestamp...if you're not trolling that would be pretty damn epic

>Using a second-dick fleshlight

obvious bait

Just got an anal one not too long ago. if you grip your dick too hard it will be pretty underwhelming but it will go away after a few times

>bought the mouth
What're you so kinda faggot?

They're fun the first dozen or so times you use them.. then after a while the novelty wears off and then you stop using it because you hate cleaning it..

Always use water based lubes. Soaps break them down over time so you never REALLY get them clean... they pick up an odor after a while. You fly through lube because they dont 'hold' the lube very well.. give it a month or two and you'll be using your hand again.

I have the lisa ann vag 'special' texture, cant remember what its called

Tenga 3D is better.
Next best thing is the guybrator. Didn't believe in it, but my friend was one happy customer, so I bought one myself.
>huh, this is weird
>no way this is gonna work
>wait, this is a familiar feeling building up
>???
>HHNNNGGGG

why is your dick so veiny