Testing

testing

if you post your credit card details it auto detects them and hides it

o shit,,you lying faggot..how deo i erase this??

u hav 2 delet sistem 32

>is this how you greentext?

xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx
did it work?

>no

d̡̧̟͓̰̮̯͚͌ͯ͂̊̔̃̆ạ̙̘͂̇̈̉̓͜ͅm̙̙ͩ͟͡ǹ̺̥̦̐̀̚͝ͅ

?

>>>/c/ool-have-you-seen-the-new-update-gta-is-getting?

>>714210812
>>>/n/othing-seems-to work-for-me-today
>absolutely nothing

DOUBLE GTA$ & RP IN DROP ZONE, POWER PLAY & KILL QUOTA

maybe if you stopped putting invisible characters before everything it would

>youfailedsoharddude

>>>/n/othing-seems-to-work-for-me-today
>absolutely nothing

no i mean this also CHECKD

plz stop your failing hard Sup Forumsro

''youre'' not your ,,faggot..

This doesn't excuse you being retarded.

W̸̷̸̵͉͔̥̙̳̖̗̜͕͔̗̖͙̱̬̪̖̗ͅh̨́͠͡͏̤̣̘̦̻̞̙̫͈á̡̳̙̠̖̠͇̟͔̪͚͞t̶̸̸̳̱̪̙̘̥͙͓̤͇̝͖̜͟ ̜̩͚͖͉̜̞̰̀͠t̷͉̯͔͙͔͢͢h҉́͜͡͏͓̼͉̹͇̮̜̦̦̪͖̘̱͚ę̛͉̣̭̙̯͕̩̺̗̗̻͘͝ ̷̢̭̮͇͙͈̲̟̘̗̦̥͚̝̰͜͡ͅͅͅf̶͜҉̜̻̟͔̻͚̫̠͙͙̭͙̜͕͓͓͞u̶̴̡͍̰͎̟̹͙̱͚̭͕̦̮̻̺̲̞̝ć̸̲͓͔̖̙͍͎̩̳̺̗̲̮̳̙̰͍̼k͘͏̛̫̻̳̗͙̤̥̲͟ͅ ̸̛̱̗͖͓̖̰̞̳́͡ͅd̢̛̛̗̜̘̯̣͓͓͎͔̳̮͢͠ì̶̀͢҉̮͚̘̯̭̟̳̼̳̼̝̰ḏ̣͔̺͙̜̩̻͙̠̫̞̠͎̪͘͝ ̶̣̮͕͙͔͓̱̼̲͓̜̟̘ͅý̡̦̙̜̦̙̲̲̯̟͜ơ̶̜͔̰̥̹̩̯͎͠ú͚̭̲̦͚ ̬͙̼͚̟͍͉̭̫̬͎͔̕͢j̴̶̧̛̮̤͈̞̺̞̦̗̠͈͇̕u̶̹͉̱̞͇̼͉̘͉̗͙̣͔̝͓̝͡s̛͎̱̜̪͡t̴̗̼̳͕͓̯̳̠̫̩̳̲̪̗͍͇̼ͅ ̝̻̲̣̟̺̼̺̙̪̝̲̜̳̕͝s̶̸̲̙̙͓̬̙̝̤̻̼̱̻̗̰̤̗̯͚̫͢ą̶̡̳͖̦͇̺̖̦̫͉̙͎̤̘ͅy̸̷̛̻̬̱̣̤̖̱̥̥̤̤͈͓̟͔̭͙͘ ̸͈͖̤͔̬̕͟a̵̘͓̯̦̪̼̱̫̖̯͇̫̘̣͢͠͡b̶̸̧̨̬͇̩̣͇̟̕o̴̢̙̝͓̼͙̝̝̣̼̱̲͖̲̮̥̼̕͟ư̪̳̙̲͝͞t͠͏̼̹͇̻͈̥̟̹̜͓̬ͅ ͏̵̶̞͎̺̝͇̦̖̦͇͚̩̣̤͕m͏̟̲̺͚̝̠̻̼̳́͘͜ͅͅe͏҉͇̘̥̬̺͘?̷̮͔̩̭̦̥͙͚̳͖̠̫̕ͅ

Ive been an occassional lurker since like 2010 and have never known how to triforce. I never wanted to look it up because that felt like a really newfaggy thing to do.

well you may as well, because you are a newfag anyway

try this one ---->

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

i know you are,,but what am i?

checked. Triforce is supergay newfaggotree

note the file number.

  ▲
▲ ▲

this never works btw

daaamn son..calm down

o really?

SHUT UP YOU BIG BULLY

so the ugly people losers that smell like poop is ugly and smart and outnumber everybody and try to get along with everybody cause smell like poop and is smart and try to look like not a ugly tyrant ugly people losers that smell like poop and is ugly but really the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is ugly as shit and want to be better everybody cause smell like poop and is ugly

MOMMIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
YOURE IN TROUBLE NOW i told my mom

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is unattrative and say party all the time so dont look pathatic with there ugly ass girls in the party that smell like shit and hurt people like a ugly freak and popular people get cursed but people say your crazy without any proof cause the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit and is pahtatic

and smell like poop and dont want to look pathatic

>certainly this is how it works.

ÿÿ

yeah..that pretty much sums it up

rate my 13 year old ass

I mean sure I have the hallmarks of a newfag, but Im by no means new. What does that make me?

so now the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to act like there better then everybody by lying to people and hurting people the ugly way but is pathatic and smell like poop and is ugly and dont want to look like ugly tyrants by hurting people the ugly way so dont look like ugly tyrants or dont want to look pahatic like ugly people losers that smell like poop and outnumber everybody and is ugly

midfag

try this it always tricks the newfags

alt 255+alt 255+enter+alt 30+alt+255+alt 30

▲▲

rate my dog

if you came around 2010, you are and always will be a newfag, it's nothing to be ashamed of, most of us are

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to do the secret agent and smell like poop with there stupid ugly faces and the ugly people losers smell like shit and is ugly

that is a nice cat user

thats not a cat faggot its a milkhorse

you two are obviously retarded... thats a cereal accessory

its a cow ,,dumbasses

>being this fucking new

▲ ▲

>triggered

alt 255+alt 255+enter+alt 30+alt+255+alt 30

  ▲
▲ ▲

See?

What the fuck is a cow?

What's                                                                                                                                         up?