Any Sup Forums doctors on the board? i need to know what this is and if it's severe...

any Sup Forums doctors on the board? i need to know what this is and if it's severe. i tried locking my little dick in a chastity cage and this happened after 24 hours. any idea on how to prevent it next time?

This is god telling you to man up and stop being such a homo.

god doesn't exist. fuck off

still you should quit being a homo

Then its me telling you to stop being such a homo. Chastity cage? What is wrong with you?

was it cheap chinese plastic or sillicone shit?

the big bang is telling you to quit being a faggot

its swelling you arent supposed to lock your dick in a cage you fucking moron.

Roll your foreskin back over and wait. If you don't have foreskin, then you fucked up.

Can you feel it?
Is it cold to the touch?
If you squeeze it does the blood fill back in quickly or slowly?
Did the chastity cage cut off circulation to, or put pressure on, your glans?

it was metal. and it had openings enough so that the dick can be cleaned without me taking it off. my dick is weird though, when i get hard the foreskin around gets tight but i assumed this wouldn't be a problem in a cage if i can barely get hard. maybe that is the issue though.. oddly enough. not sure what else it would be

lymph liquid in a few hours that will dessapear

well
go and see a fucking doctor and tell him like a dumb slut what happened or wait for your clit to fall off, perhaps it would be for the best

this happens for exposing the penis to big pressures, it's not dangerous if you don't abuse and then your penis get purple and fall in the floor.

if you want actual advice I would say get a bigger cage because it looms like its just a bit swollen, apply ice and if that doesn't help then see a doctor

Don't keep your foreskin back for several hours, dude, even if it's flaccid. Even if it wasn't in a cage it would swell.
I found that out when I was 13 and had cut-envy for a while.

it's not cold and the cage is very comfy when i'm not erect, otherwise it gets tight. this happened after sleeping with the cage on. throughout the day i wouldn't get the swelling. it doesn't hurt either it just looks dangerous

>I put my dick in a cage with teeth because I'm a submissive little bitch
>why is my dick damaged

I hope it's permanently fucked up you pussy. Be a man.

stop being a fucking cuck faggot and you'll never have these problems again

it's actually a normal cage, no teeth

but then it's harder to clean and i get pinching

>sleeping with the cage on

You get erections in your sleep so your blood went to your dick but since your dick couldn't erect properly the pressure just built up and blood leaked out of the blood vessels and essentially formed a bruise on your glans. it's gonna be like that for about a week

Oh great I guess you're a normal guy who doesn't put a cage on his cock. The fuck is wrong with you

??? i'm OP

Paraphimosis.

Dude you're a fucking pitiful excuse for a male. Go ahead and go full Bruce Jenner with it you submissive faggot

This it's paraphimosis.

You need to go to the doctor immediately, and possible get circumcised.

Welcome to the cut club kid.

i plan to, actually. just need the money for it

except i can actually retract the foreskin again so... it's just swollen

>Being circumcised

>Having none of these uncut issues

Are you bait or just retarded, so hard to tell these days.

part of me wants to get circumcised but i fear the pain it would bring at my age. and also i'm not sure if it would cause problems if i were to later go full tranny mode

Jackass, do this

it's covered up now, just wanted to show the swelling is all.

I know you're op, I'm telling you that you're a fucking freak for putting a cage on your dick.

Are you too autistic to understand sarcasm based on context?

its just water retention,google it..... slowly massage it down

I got cut as an adult and thought it was less painful than getting my wisdom teeth out.

i'm a submissive whore, of course i want to put a cage on my dick. you think i could actually be a man with such a tiny dick? what else am i supposed to do with something so small and useless?

thanks user. you were the most helpful today

Less pleasure, requires more lube.

Guys who ate circumsized at birth don't realize it, but those of us uncut notice pretty damn hard how many nerve endings we lose when that is done as an adult. Also, your head can and will dry out. Its just no good. You got what ya got.

Probably just blood stuck there OP if it doesn't hurt wait until the morning to see how it is. Will probably be fine by then

Whats the differince in masturbation and sex? Less pleasure? More? Lube?

>any Sup Forums doctors
no fucking way theres a doctor on Sup Forums

i have no interest in penetrating ever and masturbation by dick stroking isn't that nice to me. so i guess i don't have much to lose if i do it.

I got a doctor who did a good job. Gave me a medium and tight cut and left my frenulum. Pleasure is the same, just feels like my foreskin wants to stay retracted instead of hang forward (the shaft skin that's left is inner foreskin). I like the tight skin though when I get hard, it feels good.

I was scared I was going to lose pleasure and sensation and all that, and was pleasantly surprised.

In the long run, I really enjoy the cleanliness, and never waking up with a smelly cock ever again.

You have an answer, then. You do you. I saved you a ten second google. My lofe is complete.

>requires more lube

kek, I don't understand why fags say this all the time. In all my life being a cutfag, I have never, ever needed to use lube for sex, masturbating, whatever lube is used for. Never needed it. So why don't you keep your mouth shut before spewing shit you know nothing about?

>inb4 trolled
It's too late

have you considered not doing autistic shit, like putting your dick in a cage?

Paraphimosis
Put ice on it and try and push the head back under the foreskin.
If that doesn't work then you get some tissue paper soaked in highly concentrated sugar water and wrap it around it for 30 mins and try push back (the osmotic effect of the sugar water is supposed to reduce the swelling)

If you can't get it back you'll need a dorsal slit where a urologist can cut the top of the foreskin to release the pressure.

Circumcision comes later.

so.. how much does circumcision cost?

hey, fuck off. i'm a submissive hoe

i put the head back a while ago. it wasn't hard to do

Ah good old Spanish Collar haha

If your cock smelled in the first place, you didn't clean it enough.

I didn't read through the thread thoroughly so can someone or the OP give me an explanation on WHY?

Just why?

Will go away in no time. You're fine. Got same thing from penis pump once.

If you reduced the paraphimosis then there is no real problem. Just make sure next time the foreskin is rolled back to normal position.

I got this once... I felt like my foreskin got caught in a weird way and swelled then i pulled it foward (it was panful) but it went back to normal quickly

okay. actually yeah that reminded me i tried pulling it back as much as possible when i put the cage on. it did retract a little bit though but i guess i should just keep the foreskin retracted in that "resting" position, huh?

Showered daily.

Having foreskin is like having an armpit. Shit will stink in a matter of time.

One little drop of pee pee or semen falls in there after you ejaculate, you have stinkcock the next morning.

>shoves dick into something that makes it swell up
>any idea on how to prevent it next time?
stop putting your fucking dick in shit.

chastity is one of my biggest kinks though

had the same shit this summer. infection. get to a doctor quickly if you want to keep your dick man.

Asshole, you asked how to prevent this.

If you want to do the exact same think and obtain a different result you need more help than we can give you.

Then wash it you lazy fuck.

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

>any idea on how to prevent it next time?
dont put it in a chastity cage

I feel ya

well i mean, i am seriously considering circumcision if it's not too expensive

It was a better option to get rid of it than deal with washing my cock 1000 times a day.

Foreskin = inconvenience

poor cut fag tries to justify his parents wrong decision

>so.. how much does circumcision cost?

I had mine done as an adult in the UK and it cost £500