Is imperium of man the bad guys?

is imperium of man the bad guys?

garghghg grjghghghggh grhrrrrr

It all depends on the perspective.
on a side note, which books do you fags recommend? I've read most of Gav Thorpe and Graham McNeill, some Henry Zou.

If you're a xeno loving faggot then yes

Ahriman's Exile is fantastic.

aaron dembski bowden does it for me bruv

If you're a heretical piece of shit then yes

The only thing chaos fears is the order the emperor of man represents, so the imperium is the closest thing to good guys the 40k universe has, maybe except the Farsight enclaves, but they are irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

HERETIC *BLAM*

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Thanks user, i'll give it a try

His daddy issues are increasingly making it difficult to tolerate his work, most overrated BL writer imo

At the top of my head.
Gaunt's Ghosts, Macharian Crusade, Death of Integrity, Lord of the Night, Rynn's World, Fifteen Hours, Armageddon, Dead Men Walking, Imperial Glory, Legion of the Damned, Night Lords and Baneblade. Plus the There is Only War and Let the Galaxy Burn anthologies. And I liked The Beast Arises, altough I haven't finished it yet. HH varies, but I've read ~20 and none were actually too bad to read.
Plus I love the Flesh Tearers stories, but that's my personal bias.
Love me some Abnett and Zhou because they know that 40k is fuckhueg, so they experiment a little more with their OC than other authors.

The Emperor is the only thing preventing Chaos from literally devouring reality.

the only relatively good ones are eldar
but they still can be savage

yes they are join Slaneesh 4 gud times

The eldar are filthy xenos scum and a dying civilization over the fact that they spawned a chaos god.

>implying there are any good guys in 40k
The Imperium of man are survivors. Xenophobic, but survivors.

due to the fact they spawned a chaos god and fucked up the entire universe, and blame everyone else for it...yeah, the eldar are the fucking bad guys.

just like fucking elves

Incoming vox transmission, HERITIC!

Space Nazis.
Space roaches.
Space commies.