Finally, a sequel for the best game ever made. How excited is Sup Forums?

Finally, a sequel for the best game ever made. How excited is Sup Forums?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jutQj85q0

>Last of Us
>Best game ever made
pick one.

Someone jealous cuz he doesn't have a ps4?

No I just use it to play the actual best game ever made

Nope. I have a PS4, and use it to play stuff like Bloodborne.

Good taste, fellow hunter

The best game ever made is Jak 3.

But thats a movie

bloodborne is a watered down dark souls.
fucking casuals

only reason i liked the last of us was because of the loli feels i got from ellie. shes older now and not attractive. dropped

You mean best MOVIE game?

How was it watered down? If anything, it was made more challenging and better by the removal of shields.

removal of shields, removal of any real armor choices, removal of most weapons, removal of most spells, removal of a lot of stat options, standardized (and easy) dodging, fucking parrying made INSANELY easy, and combat revolving around spamming attack. hmm... did I leave anything out? probably. Shit game.

bout time they made WindWaker 2

30fps, fewer player archetypes

The theming is really boring too, it's like someone says they really like Lovecraft but never actually read any Lovecraft. It's like someone read about the dreamcycle on tvtropes then looked up LOVECRAFT + MONSTER on yahoo images.

>shitty unimaginative, and repetitive game play
>halfway decent story
>BEST GAME EVAR!!!1!!

Okay.

1: Removing shields improves the game by making it impossible to just turtle behind your shield.

2: Because the game is based more on mobility and damage instead of defense.

3: Most, if not all weapons can transform into a second form.

4: Because it's not about magic. Also, did anybody actually like and use spells to begin with? The melee combat is way more fun.

5: That doesn't make it a shit game

6: Since there's more of a focus on dodging, of course it's a bit easier.

7: Enemies attack faster, and the option to turtle behind your shield was removed, so that balances it out.

8: No idea what you're talking about.

Lost me at best game.

it was pretty good but hardly the best.

>Excited
Sorry, pumpkin. I am not a retarded mindless zombie ship who is gonna waste his money so easily on game devs milking scheme. I will buy it when ts price drops to the lowest it can be.

1/10 for making me reply.
Have fun with a shitty sequel to the shittiest game ever hyped.