Let's play a game

Let's play a game..
1-left 5-right
Choose one thing to match with the girl.
Face fuck. Ass Fuck. Pussy Fuck. Sit on your face and tit fuck.
You choose

Number 4

Jesus Christ im diamonds

Tributes welcome

3 Face fuck.
4 Ass Fuck.
2 Pussy Fuck.
1 Sit on your face
5 tit fuck.

do you have more of #2?

Has it ever occurred to you lot how fucking weird you lot are?

Fucking hell get outside for once, when was the last time you saw a tree?

Die

uhm.. 2 hours ago? when.. uhm.. you won't believe it... I was outside... like nearly very day.. but them games are fun :^)

Following on from my last post, what the fuck are you all doing with your lives, seriously?
It's a monday night you creepy mother fuckers.
Think about how much you could teach yourself with your time you spend jerking off to random ladys on the internet.

Ever thought about how good you could be at guitar if you spent more time strumming an instrument instead of your disappointing genitals.

#2 is stunning, moar!
also sit on my face

Why are you here, serious question. What are you doing in this thread, it makes me think of when i jerked off with my buddy when i was 13.... it was weird, ten years later... this shit is still weird.

Never gonna happen though, is it mate?

have it ever occurred to you where you are?

This is /b on Sup Forums, the site was abandoned by its creator Moot because it got taken over by basement dwelling virgin degenerates.

naaah gurl, I got no-fap wek this week, just rolled for it yesterday kek

Fuk the h8rs

The basement dwelling virgin stereotype is a meme, half the people on Sup Forums do not fit that stereotype.

Sup Forums is made up of perfectly normal human beings being weird as fuck on the internet.

yus, more!

Moar of this girl!

Would that seriously make your life better? If he posted more, would you feel more fulfilled with your life?

because it's fun reading across some of the threats that aren't traps, fluffy, ylyl or rekt. Dunno, just finished watching a movie and this was the 2nd threat I saw.

what r u doing here?

sit on face, face fuck, ass fuck, pussy fuck, tit fuck
- more of 2

nah,but does it make your life better living out your sjw blabber on /b even though nothing will change on here?

nice tight titties, more

Fapping to random teenage girls in dresses is what i would class as degenerative behaviour.

Admittedly living in a basement and not seeing the outdoors is stereotypical, however on Sup Forums where you can post anonymously people let there 'true selves' go wild.

Just because people act normal in person it does not disclude them from the degenerate margin.

Not sjw blabber buddy, i'm here because it's relevant to my degree. Couldn't give a shit what you do, just curious as to why you're actually doing this weird shit on the internet. Let's face it, you're clearly not all virgins living in your parents basement... but you still post weird shit about females on the internet, i am genuinely curious about why.

I highly doubt that people are being their "true self" on Sup Forums, it's like some weird communal circle jerk where everyone is acting up to play a part.

Beef

But why would people play the part if they're not getting anything from it.

I don't see the thrill in pretending to be an edgy retard without actually being one.

Stfu you Sup Forums nazis

dunno, i don't post the stuff. I just rate lurk for fun & interest. Most times i just see the text & filenames, not the pics, just if I wanna see because I'm curious I open them

Being unsatisfied with the life you've living could be one of the reasons, feeling disappointed with relationships and the world around you. When humans are met with complete lack of enthusiasm for progressing they do odd things. Circle jerking on the internet is one of those things evidently.

cause the world is fucked up. And here we can be fucked up without thinking about the good or the bad. It's like a pause from reality

more of 4s slutty ass plz

i want 1 and 4 to split roast me with strap ons

got more?

I can think of many better things to do with a feeling of not caring about whats good or bad, synchronised fapping isn't what i would choose to do in my spare time feeling like this.

Do you actually want that though? Or would you pussy out given the opportunity?