>let's say it happened the 2nd
>she took her pill about 45 mins to an hour late on the 29th for sure
>I think she took it late another day before that
>today she got cramps in her vaginal area
>it could be her period
>also could be the first signs of pregnancy
>a few hours ago cramps stop
>no period

Do you think she's pregnant, Sup Forums?
I don't know. I mean I'm not that worried yet, but if I'm going to act on it, I need to act soon. What do you guys think?

Punch her in the stomach to make sure

im gonna need to take a look at her genitals to give the best opinion, undergrad gynecologist here by the way.

You're a faggot OP, replying to own thread

I will consider it, but do you think she is?

Yeah, okay.

Nice try, boi. I might dump if I get decent advice.

>how long has it been
>how long does it take for her period to usually take place
>whatever you do dont blame her m8 you came inside her
>let her take pregnancy tests if period doesn't come
> abort if necessary
also that proves literally nothing

Will that Vitamin C method work if she's on birth control?

And also, she's on birth control so she hasn't had a period for like 3-4 months. Its been like 4-5 days since we've had sex.

Holy shit.

Bbbbbbbbump

lmao i fuck my girl the same way nd whenever shes crampin or a little late i freak the fuck out. its never anything serious just paranoia bro

pre menstral cramps are normal and can happen up to 5 days before her period. give it a few days before you start to worry.

You're probably in the clear. But wait, she hasn't had a period in months? That seems unusual. Even on the pill, they usually take a placebo every fourth week, and have a period within a few days. Things can vary, given stress, sickness, injury, other shit.

If you're too young to understand a woman's body, you're too young to avoid using condoms.

Strap on the raincoat, you fucking Underageb&.

Thanks man.

Got it user

Yeah she hasn't had it in months. But also, no symptoms of pregnancy until these cramps today. We thought they were period cramps, but the period never showed.

>says the virgin

What kind of birth control is she on again? I'm too lazy to reread a third time. Pill, right? Do they make pills without the placebo week? I thought that was a commonality among all of the pill options. Then again, there are a fuck ton of pill options.