Yo, Sup Forums. I understand that you aren't my personal army...

Yo, Sup Forums. I understand that you aren't my personal army, in fact I love this place and would hate to be a faggot and ask for help. But I would just like to point out that this transgender faggot chick wants to be a guy and date guys, and has been falsely accusing people of raping him. It's the stupidest shit I've ever seen,

He gets away with it, makes everyone believe him, and then I've been blocked from his main account. He's moving next semester, and I would love to see him either break down or delete his Facebook.

inb4 OP is actually the trap rapist

>inb4 OP is actually the trap rapist
I'm the guy who was falsely accused. Only a small amount actually know the truth. By the way, his main account is Ethen Xander Howard.

this gen is so fkd, so hes a trans wanted to date guys so is this species born a male or female?
and so this 'species' accused you of rape?
is this the thread?

Female who wants to be a man and date men. He's literally mental, but nobody has realized it yet he's our school's only transgender. So he's like a celebrity.

So what is that we should do? Do you have her phone number or something?

I'm not sure.. All I know is that he's a sensitive bitch who won't report anyone. I have both of his account names, his other being Ethen Xander Howard, but no personal information.

We hung out for a couple months, and then he suddenly went berserk and threw me under the bus. I think it might be cause I kind of rejected him because he found out I've been in a relationship for 3 years.

So Op is the trap rapist here?

Nah, OP is the confused man who was shit on by the crazy trap when he/she found out OP has a hot girlfriend. Pic related.

if it's a she then why do you call her a man? just let her be, try fuck her before she changes you might save her

i had a fuckbuddy once who was a girl and became a gay ftm dicklover.. she was nice though.. how old is he?

So, are you a gay?

Nah, this thing is fucking disgusting. OP a'int the kind of guy who would swing for something as creepy as this he/she.

Send all info you have to this kik and we can do something - su.root

I would, but I know Sup Forums all to well. I've already given you all the information I have. Plus I'd rather not have my kik on here so everyone can spam THAT instead.

You were in a relationship with this person but all you have is his/her facebook? Bullshit. If you actually want results you'll have to give us more to work with

user raises a good point

I hung out with them for 2 months. All I had was her Facebooks. If I had more proof, I would definitely give you it. That's why I asked Sup Forums in the first place, cause I literally couldn't do anything.

If a facebook is all you get after 2 months then you are clearly a beta and I'm glad you got accused of rape

Dude, OP saw them as a friend, they were the one obsessed with me. I already have a girlfriend, here.

Thanks for that facebook file name, now it will be easy to dox your "girlfriend"

This is why people hate Sup Forums

I don't think you understand what bait is, do you? I just want this faggot destroyed.